Best Places For A Golf Trip in 2021
Fifty More Places to Play Golf Before You Die: Golf Experts Share the World's Greatest Destinations
50 States, 5,000 Ideas: Where to Go, When to Go, What to See, What to Do
The Range Bucket List: The Golf Adventure of a Lifetime
Bionic GGNCMLL Men's StableGrip with Natural Fit Golf Glove, Left Hand, Cadet Large
- Three dimensional pads wrap around sides of fingers to even out surface between fingers as well as the palm side for a more stable grip on the club
- Bionic patented pad technology provides 2X more durability than standard leather golf gloves and helps retain new glove feel round after round
- Tapered finger design conforms to the individual shape of your fingers for a more natural fit
- Mini towels inside provide superior moisture management to keep the hand drier and more comfortable
- Easy grab tab makes glove removal simple and quick
Golf Passport Journal â€” Pocket-Sized Golfing Book by Letterfolk
- COLLECT EXPERIENCES: The Round of Golf Passport is a 48-page pocket-sized journal that includes 20 entry pages to record meaningful details from each game you play, as well as 8 bonus pages that include checklists, bucket lists, and other fun activities and information. Each entry page is accompanied by a blank page for notes, memories, or affixing mementos like photos or receipts.
- SIMPLE, MEANINGFUL JOURNAL: Each entry log page includes prompted sections to help you remember the important details from each adventure you’ve taken. This includes places to record the date, location, who you went with, first impressions, sights, wildlife and more!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Each Passport is designed and printed in the USA. Our passports have a foil-stamped stipple cover with center-sewn binding and made with materials worthy of holding your precious memories.
- POCKET-SIZED PROFILE: Perfect for keeping in your pocket or stashing in your travel bag, these passports are 3.5" X 5.5", roughly the size of a travel passport. Small enough to carry around comfortably while experiencing life.
Dream Golf: The Making of Bandon Dunes
Son of the Game
Tommy's Honor: The Story of Old Tom Morris and Young Tom Morris, Golf's Founding Father and Son
Surrey Life Magazine
- Preview Editions – Read the first 10 pages of any edition before purchasing.
- Huge Archive of Back Issues – Subscribe and receive full access to the latest 50 issues for the duration of your subscription.
- Special Editions: Access a great range of FREE Special Editions within the app.
- Latest News: View the latest news and articles from our website within the app.
- Search Functionality – Search within an edition or search the full archive for articles you wish to read.
Miniature Golf in Charlotte, NC
Overview of three of the top golf courses in and around charlotte, NC, including the amenities and fees.
Miniature Golf - 18 holes, beautiful landscaped course
Other activities: Go-karts, rookie go-karts, bumper boats, video arcades, batting cages, kiddierides, and they host birthday parties.
Cost: Golf - $6.99 for adults and $4.99 for children (6-10), 5 and under is free w/paying adult; other activities range from $3 -7.
Specials and promos available on the website.
2600 East Franklin Blvd.
Gastonia, NC 28054
(About 14 miles outside of Charlotte, east of Cox rd; across from circuit city)
Hrs: M, T, W, Th, Sun - 10am - 10pm, Fri amp; Sat - 10am - midnight.
Miniature Golf - 3 - uniquely themed 18 hole miniature golf courses, lush landscape and foliage, all skill levels, tunnels, waterfalls, and mountains.
Other activities: video arcade, batting cages, teddy bear factory, and they host birthday parties.
Cost: Golf - adults - $6.50, kids $4.50, 10 game tickets -$37; other activities cost range from $1 - $10.
Specials: unlimited golf and 10 arcade tokens -$8, Super Saturday - unlimited golf, and 40 arcade tokens - $8.
Lost Duffer Miniature Golf
110 Barton Creek Road
Charlotte, NC 28262
Hrs: call for tee times
Miniature Golf - 18 golf holes, great place for beginners; course - goes through a replica of a 19th century mining camp, with a water wheel, and abandoned shafts.
Cost - $ 4 /round (incl. putter and ball), rack rate-weekly- $8 adults, $6 for children; Sat - Sun rack rate $12 for adults and $6 for children; cart fee is $5.
This location is strictly for golf lovers, there are not many other amenities at this location, and the miniature golf is its main attraction.
NOTE: All of these locations are ideal for beginners and advanced miniature golfers, so go out and enjoy yourself, the courses are beautiful and the gaming is ideal for kids so they wont get bored, as far as the refreshments, you would have to call to get the specifics on what is available, most refreshments most likely will be located inside the area where the gaming etc. is located. Be safe and hit a few for me, but don't forget to watch out for those fly balls.