Best Playstation Golf Game in 2023
The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA Tour - PlayStation 4
EA SPORTS Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR - PlayStation 4
- Golf Wide Open: Break free from what you think a golf game can be. Frostbite creates a new world, where you experience every detail - breathing life into the courses, players and crowds in ways you've never seen before. All this, with no load
- Golf Your Way: Hit the perfect shot and golf your way with three unique swing mechanics and fully customizable gameplay styles.
- Golf With Personality: Take a step off the traditional cart path and play with big personalities on even BIGGER Fantasy Courses.
The Golf Club: Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4
- Greg Norman Course Designer - anyone can create the course they want to play, then share across platforms for a competitive multiplayer experience with friends Online
- Content - a growing community for players to continue to improve their game and build their own courses and get them handicap rated for official tournaments
- Shot Modification - whether needing to hit a high fade or a punch it low, shot modification has your back where you can adjust to fit the need of any lie
- Open Course play - Slice, hook, and Shank your way into any lie on any hole with no restrictions as to where the ball can go
- Play in the Cloud - no loading time between shots or holes; finish a round in under 30 min
Everybody's Golf - PlayStation 4
- The classic PlayStation golf franchise is back with its unique blend of deep golf mechanics and quirky visual style, now with customizable golfer avatars, new online gameplay modes, free roam golf courses, and much more
- Robust online experience (team battle, daily tournament etc.)
- Offline single player and multiplayer mode up to 4 players
- Free roaming on the game's golf courses
Everybody's Golf VR - PlayStation 4
- Swing for the flag with your PlayStation Move motion controller or DS4 wireless controller
- Play through three incredible courses with tips from your very own charismatic caddie
- Practise your putting on the green or tee off at the driving range to perfect your swing
- Step on to the course like never before in the most immersive Everybody’s Golf experience yet
The Golf Club 2019 (PS4)
- Improved ball physics, swing mechanics, swing feedback and other core gameplay mechanics
- PGA Tour career mode
- Play on licensed PGA Courses
- New game modes and expanded multiplayer, social capabilities
- The award-winning course designer has returned to this installment of the Golf Club
- The Golf Club 2019 features a robust and expanded character editor
PlayStation VR - Mega Blood + Truth Everybodys Golf Bundle
- Bundle includes PlayStation VR headset, PlayStation camera, PlayStation VR Move controllers, Demo Disc 3.0 Disc, Blood & truth disc and everybody’s golf VR game voucher
- Battle through the crime-ridden London underworld as elite soldier Ryan marks in your deadliest mission yet to save your family from a ruthless criminal empire
- Step on to the course like never before in the most immersive everybody’s golf experience yet
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - Playstation 3
- For the first time ever in Tiger Woods PGA Tour franchise history, players will now be able to compete at Augusta National Golf Club
- Relive and play through memorable, historic moments of the Masters. Take the challenge and see where you measure up against the greats who have played in this legendary tournament
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour: The Masters for PS3 contains complete PlayStation Move support (Move motion and navigational controllers and PlayStation Eye camera)
- Play like a true pro with a caddie alongside, assisting and supporting your every swing. The caddie will evaluate all pre-shot factors, such as wind, lie, and yardage, to provide a recommended shot
- Enjoy new features like Fast Golf which allow you to complete a full round in half the time. The new save system provides the flexibility to save, and later resume, your round at any point
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006 - PlayStation 2
- Dual Analog Swing lets players shape their shots
- Next-generation physics modeling allow a struck ball to interact more realistically with the clubface and terrain, for more realistic ball flight and bounces
- Test your skills against 9 real PGA players -- Tiger Woods, John Daly, Retief Goosen, Vijay Singh and more
- Play on 6 licensed courses that host PGA championships - TPC at Sawgrass, Pebble Beach and more
- Use the new Game Face technology to put your face in the game. Create a golfer, design the outfit, build up their attribute and become the #1 golfer on the tour
Playstation VR Bundle Five Game Pack
- Bundle includes Playstation VR headset, Playstation camera, Demo disc 3.0, vouchers for: ASTRO Bot Rescue mission, Everybody's golf VR, Playstation VR worlds, Skyrim VR, Resident Evil 7
- Playstation VR aim controller is compatible with the elder scrolls V: Skyrim VR.
- Playstation dual shock wireless controller, Playstation move motion controllers, Playstation gold wireless headset, and playstation platinum wireless headset are compatible with Astro Bot rescue mission, everybody's golf VR, playstation VR worlds.
White Knight Chronicles Reviewed!
A look at White Knight Chronicles for the Playstation 3.
You begin the game as Leonard, the humble employee at a Balandor winery. You learn that your winery will provide the wine for the princess' coming-of-age ceremony to be held in the castle. So begins your first mission of picking up the shipment. Off you go. Of course this would all be too easy for an RPG game. A group called the Magi, disguised as a traveling circus, attack the castle and try to assassinate the royal family. Now that is more like it for an RPG. Amidst the confusion and your wine delivery efforts you decide to do your best in rescuing the princess. This leads to our hero and the princess frantically rushing through the castle and Leonard stumbling upon some ancient armor. The story is very average and has the feel as if an amatuer had written it.Not what I would have expected from Level-5 studios. Even with some decent plot twists and the likes, the story feels like it is lacking in some major ways.
When you play White Knight Chronicles, it almost feels like you are playing a single player MMO. Not that that is such a bad thing, but in this case it is executed fairly poorly. The battle system is flawed. You control one character at a time and the AI controls the other two, occasionally three characters in your party. The battle system relies on the action bar which is at the bottom of your screen to command your character through battles. Defeating enemies gives you skill points which unlock new actions that you can add to the skill bar to create some decent combos.
One of the major flaws is the distance, enemies can attack with a close range attack and hit you from across multiple rooms, meaning if you are engaged in combat, you are vulnerable.On the other hand you are bound to slightly different rules. You can not attack with a close range attack unless you are, well, in close range. This causes a gameplay imbalance which is sometimes frustrating to the player. Enemies also show up on the map MMO style, so there are no random encounters to worry about.
Next is the online aspect of things. That character you created before becomes the your character if you decide to venture online. And to get the most out of this game i suggest you do. You can access GeoNet, the games online community, from almost any save point and you enter the match making mode. Placing you with a group and from there you can embark on the games 50+ side quests together.
The graphics in White Knight Chronicles are not as good as the videos and screenshots looked and promised. The environments look pretty most of the time but that's about it. From boring spell animations to the clunky looking characters, these graphics are dated. With a game such as this, and the system its running on, the character models should have looked better. The environments are great but that's the easy part anyway. So if flashy graphics are your thing, your gonna wanna look elsewhere.
All in all, White Knight Chronicles is a mediocre game from an otherwise good developer. The story is full of bland moments and odd cliches, and the graphics are way less than perfect. Couple that with the awkward battle system and the unusual enemy rules and you have an average game that was hyped alot more than it delivered.
Is it terrible? No. Is it worth the 59.99 price tag its got on it? Not really, no. Id say if you are going to pick this one up, make it a rental. And if you are a sucker for flashy graphics and a great story I would look the other way. This one is just going to let you down.