Best Price Adidas Golf Shoes in 2023
adidas Men's Icon Bounce, Grey/White/Carbon, 11 M US
adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoe, Black, 10.5 M US
adidas Golf Men's Tour360 Boost Spiked Shoe,Black/Black/Gold Metallic,10 D(M) US
adidas Women's Adipure Sport Golf Shoe, Core Black/Real Coral, 7.5 Medium US
- New highly flexible adiwear spikeless outsole with pure motion lugs for optimal traction
- New adipure women's last features a more rounded toe and lower ceiling height for improved comfort and aesthetics
- Fitfoam PU sock liner
Athletico Golf Shoe Bag - Zippered Shoe Carrier Bags with Ventilation & Outside Pocket for Socks, Tees, etc. Perfect Storage (Black)
- KEEP YOUR SHOES WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES - The Athletico golf shoe bag allows you to easily carry your shoes with you at all time. Keep this stored in your trunk for a day on the course. Convenient side pockets can be used to store tees, golf balls, socks, etc.
- BUILT IN VENTILATION KEEP THE STINK OUT - Built with side ventilation to air out the contents, giving your shoes room to breath and the smell to dissipate.
- PERFECT TO CARRY SHOES FOR ANY OCCASION - Designed with golf in mind, but also works perfectly for any athletic shoes - baseball, basketball, soccer cleats - or use it to carry and travel with your shoes for work - dress shoes, heels, etc.
- EASY ON YOUR WALLET BUT BUILT TO LAST - We engineered our golf shoe bag to be cheap in price, but not in quality. Constructed of durable 600D polyester fabric that is meant to last.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK - We believe highly in the quality of our golf shoe bags. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we offer a 100% money back guarantee!
Skechers Performance Men's Go Golf Drive 2 Golf Shoe,White/Navy,10 M US
- Lace-up golf shoe featuring brand callouts at tongue, counter, and lateral side
- Goga Mat technology with high-rebound cushioning
- Padded collar and tongue with soft fabric shoe lining . The heel height is 1 inch
- Durable rubber traction plate
adidas Performance Men's Copa Mundial Soccer Shoe,Black/White/Black,9.5 M US
- Legendary soccer cleats for stability on firm natural ground
- Leather upper with premium K-leather in the forefoot for comfort and flexibility
- Move with explosive speed and traction on dry natural grass with the Firm Ground outsole
- Die-cut EVA midsole for lightweight comfort
- Soft, durable synthetic lining
adidas Men's Icon Bounce, White Grey, 10.5 M US
- Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Nubuck upper with perforated vamp for breathability
- Ironskin toe cap provides superior abrasion resistance in key toe-drag area
- Padded tongue reduces lace pressure; Tongue wings for a locked-down midfoot fit
- Stealtrax outsole plate designed for baseball-specific movements and enhanced traction while playing any position on the field
TaylorMade Driver-M2 2017 10.5 M Golf Driver, Right Hand
- All-new multi-material construction saves weight & repositions CG low and back; 6-layer carbon crown with 911 skeletal Titanium body frees up weight and heavy back weight
- Geocoustic technology is advanced sole shaping with recessed toe panel that enables club face expansion for added forgiveness and externalized sound ribs
- Deeper, more active speed pocket with 3x more active than original M2 to increase flexion and forgiveness across the clubface and generates high launch/low spin shots to achieve massive distance
- Ff2ff precision process with crown-to-body craftsmanship of the highest quality and manufacturing repeatability for consistent look and performance
- Premium features and options include Fujikura XLR8 Pro Stock shaft with 30+ additional no-upcharge shafts, dual feel grip, and ultra-lightweight, aluminum, 4 degree loft sleeve with 12 settings
adidas Men's Adilette Shower Slides, White/Black/White, 10
- Single-bandage synthetic upper for a soft feel
- EVA outsole for lightweight comfort
- Soft Cloudfoam footbed for quick-dry comfort
How Small Shoe Companies Can Compete Against Giants like Nike and Adidas
This is just a simple article that explains the methods a small shoe business such as K-Swiss can take in order to compete with the likes of Nike. K-Swiss would need to manufacture different lines of sneakers for ALL demographics.
Since K-Swiss releases athletic footwear mainly for tennis, the one solution they may need to consider would be manufacturing sneakers for basketball and soccer. When I think of the brand K-Swiss, I think of top-notch sneakers for fast paced sports such has soccer and basketball. It just seems fitting since there have been independent shoe companies that were endorsed by professional basketball such as Hakeem Olajuwon and Karl Malone. Shoes other than Nike, Adidas, and Reebok are rarely worn on the court by players and one way to change that would be using lesser known athletes. A Chinese shoe based brand called Li-Ning has already endorsed a player by the name of Damon Jones. K-Swiss should easily garner a few NBA athletes at best. This is the golden opportunity to not only expand the K-Swiss brand in the United States, but the entire globe. In the National Basketball Association you have your Superstars and you're all-stars. The all-stars are mainly players who are talented, but their abilities aren't as influential like the superstars. I believe K-Swiss should persuade athletes who are not endorsed by any brand and then market their shoes to China.
Since K-Swiss's overall financial health shows no sign of any weaknesses. They may have to expand their products throughout Asia rather than Europe because of the rapid growing population. China would be an excellent place to start due to their flourishing economy. India and Japan have proven their economic strength which pretty much sums it up for K-Swiss. The lesson of this paragraph is basically the larger the economy, the better.
I used to own a pair of K-Swiss Classics several years ago and all I can say is that they were comfortable to the max. I never used them for sports, but they did last me two and half years. They were fun to customize for fashion purposes and I never owned a pair of Nikes that were more durable than any of my K-Swiss sneakers. The company has a very bright future, but if I were in their management, I would try to design basketball shoes because the shoes themselves look very fancy and sleek. Many professional athletes are endorsed by shoe manufactures that do not don the Nike or Reebok brand. If brands such as Li-Ning and Starburys can make a name for themselves in the NBA, K-Swiss should not have a problem to do the same. In fact, K-Swiss has much more appealing footwear compared to those brands. K-Swiss is all about quality not quantity and many small shoe businesses should take note on that. Their designs are also unique and not repetitive unlike the big brands.
Any financial analysis that was added in this article was retrieved from financial website morningstar.com
Information regarding both K-Swiss's history and footwear was obtained at their official website.