Best Prices On Golf Equipment in 2020
Bobby Jones on Golf: The Classic Instructional by Golf's Greatest Legend
5' x 5' Dura-Pro Plus Deluxe Residential Golf Hitting Mats Make All Other Golf Mats Obsolete, Free Golf Ball Tray & Tees. Family Owned Since 1997, As Seen on The Golf Channel.
Callaway Golf Men's Weather Spann Premium Japanese Synthetic Golf Glove, Worn on Left Hand, Medium
- Premium Japanese Synthetic Material - Great Feel, Flexibility and Increased Durability
- 4-Way Stretch Synthetic on Knuckles - Advanced Performance: Moisture Wicking, Breathability & Flexibility
- Opti Fit Adjustable Closure - Thin, Light and Secure Fit
- Perforations on Palm, Top of Hand and Fingers - Moisture Reduction & Increased Breathability
- Reinforced Palm Patches - Improved Grip & Durability in All Weather Conditions
- Material type: Leather
The Annotated Build-It-Yourself Science Laboratory: Build Over 200 Pieces of Science Equipment! (Make: Technology on Your Time)
Lawn Mowing With Edging - up to 20,000 sq ft, One-Time
- Mowing your lawn to proper height
- Trimming grass edges near sidewalks or curbs
- Blowing grass clippings from sidewalks or driveways
- Clippings will be bagged or placed in resident's yard waste bin (if provided)
- Grass length over 6 inches may result in a revised on-site estimate
Cleveland Golf CBX 2 Wedge, 60 degrees Right Hand, Graphite
- Hollow-cavity design - Additional weight distributed to the perimeter offers more forgiveness at impact.
- Dynamic sole - Three different sole Grinds deliver more versatility to execute any shot on the course.
- Amazing feel - enhanced feel balancing technology along with a insert reduces vibration for a pure feel at impact.
- Rote face - fourth generation rote face Technology delivers our sharpest Tour zip grooves and most aggressive face milling for maximum spin and short game control.
- Rote precision graphite shaft for lighter weight feel and performance.
Kids' Book Of Hockey
- ISBN13: 9780806519210
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
AmazonBasics Soft-Sided Golf Club Travel Bag Case With Wheels - 50 x 13 x 15 Inches, Black
- Soft-sided golf travel bag for conveniently transporting a set of golf clubs (not included)
- Made of durable nylon fabric; reinforced stress points; stands up on its own when holding a set of clubs
- Smooth-rolling, inline-skate-style wheels; heavy-duty curb rails; well-placed, riveted handles
- Compression straps keep clubs secure; heavily padded top section protects club heads
- Multiple zippered compartments for storing extra gear; measures 50 by 13 by 15 inches
Newton on the Tee: A Good Walk Through the Science of Golf
Specialized NASA Radar Equipment Near Kennedy Space Center with Plans to Tow an Asteroid into Orbit Around Moon for Sampling
A multi-year NASA project to select an asteroid to divert into a moon orbit is underway near Kennedy Space Center on the Space Coast of Florida. The high resolution and high power radar system is a key to success.
So I went researching and found that almost in my own backyard NASA is experimenting with radar equipment to detect asteroids, large and small, before they hit our planet and to begin a plan to acquire samples from an asteroid for experimentation. Since I live on the Space Coast, this tends to be somewhat reassuring as well as innovative.
With the recent changes in America's space program, we hear a lot about commercial space travel and experimentation here in Brevard County, but "NASA's ambitious plan to intercept, redirect and explore an asteroid" was news to me. There are now three radar antenna dishes that measure 40 feet in diameter, or a total of 120 feet in diameter, placed in a triangular layout, 197 feet apart from one another which are all linked to computers. A carbon-rich asteroid that is determined to have some precious minerals or water would be an truly advantageous discovery.
The new 3-year project began in June 2020 and will continue development until an early warning system is established to detect inbound meteors and asteroids. Once a specific asteroid is detected that meets the criteria for specimen selection, the plan would include sending a non-manned spacecraft to capture it with a some sort of device and then tow it into a moon orbit. The time frame for this is 2019. A manned spacecraft will allow humans to then walk upon the asteroid, and to experiment and select asteroid samples for return to Earth. This walk is scheduled tentatively for 2021. President Obama's 2020 budget has $105 million planned for the project. Preventing an asteroid collision will take at least 10 years and likely more.
In the meantime, work is in progress to generate high-resolution radar feedback with a goal of continuous operation. Other uses include tracking debris that orbits our planet. This could help ensure a safer Earth and a safer International Space Station, for example. The high resolution ability could allow mapping of any water on the moon and mapping Mars for dangerous areas to avoid. This would be advantageous for the future Mars mission.
So what are the criteria for the perfect asteroid for the project? According to NY Daily News, it would have to be a 20-30 foot asteroid rock that is speeding through space at less than 1.5 miles per second, and it would have to be close enough to Earth for diverting to the Moon.