Best Pro Disc Golfers in 2022
Franklin Sports Disc Golf - 3 Disc Pro Set
- Includes 3 quality tournament-style discs
- RT Night Owl - 167G putter disc for maximum accuracy
- RT Sparrow - 160G mid-range disc engineered for maximum stability
- RT Albatross - 160G driver disc engineered for maximum distance
- Ages 8 and up
Disc Golf Network
- Beautiful HD streaming
- Pick up where you left off with the Continue Watching feature
- For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
Kestrel Discs Golf Pro Set | 3 Disc Pro Pack Bundle + Black Bag | Disc Golf Set | Includes Distance Driver, Mid-Range and Putter | Small Disc Golf Bag (Black)
- INCLUDES 3 DISCS + SWEET SHOULDER BAG | Includes Fairway Driver, Mid-Range and Putter and Disc Golf Bag to get your on the course as quickly as possible. You can fit up to 12 discs in a bag.
- READY TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME? | The Kestrel pro set flies further and straighter than ever before.
- PDGA APPROVED | Made with flexible plastic to give you the bend and distance you need in your game. 172 Grams with perfect molds for distance, accuracy and flexibility.
- WANT TO PLAY YOUR BEST? | Want to play your best? Don’t feel like you have to pay out the nose for high quality disc golf discs.
- KESTREL PRO DISC GOLF BUNDLE | Will let you hit course like never before. Our disk golf discs are designed with the end in mind: a truly accurate, durable and reliable disk golf set.
Pro Pull Resistance Trainer Disc Golf Must Have!!!!
- Practice Anywhere
- Everything Included
- Recommended and Used by dozens of Touring Professionals
Axiom Discs Pro 24-Chain Disc Golf Basket - Royal Blue
- Features 2 Rows of Chains
- 24 Total Chains
- Powder Coated
- Can only be shipped to continental USA
MVP Disc Sports Black Hole Pro 24 Chain Disc Golf Basket with Transit Bag
- 24 HIGH VISIBILITY zinc coated heavy duty course weighted chains
- 12 OUTER AND 12 INNER chains equidistantly oriented for zero weak pockets - reducing cut throughs and pole bounces
- STURDY - all-metal construction
- UNIQUELY ENGINEERED - assembles or disassembles in under 1 minute
- PDGA APPROVED - built to standard PDGA height and size regulation
Precision Pro Golf Nexus Golf Laser Rangefinder
- TOURNAMENT GOLF RANGEFINDER: The NEXUS Golf Rangefinder is a USGA tournament-legal rangefinder that measures distances within one yard. Includes a carrying case, a 3-volt battery, an instruction manual, a lanyard, and a cleaning cloth.
- TAG TECHNOLOGY: The NEXUS Golf Rangefinder has been infused with Target Acquisition Technology (TAG) that scans objects in your field of view and focuses on your specific target for improved accuracy with 6X magnification.
- ADVANCED TARGET LOCK FUNCTION: Our NEXUS Golf Rangefinder uses our first target acquisition system that ensures you receive the accurate yardage to the flag or desired location; and not what’s behind the green or your target.
- 400 YARD RANGE: This golf rangefinder has a 400-yard capacity, displays 1/10-yard measurements, and can be set for yards or meters. It is water resistant and easy to use, even for those with shaky hands. It is USGA tournament legal.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Precision Pro Golf stands by the quality of the NEXUS Golf Rangefinder. If anything happens to the Nexus Rangefinder during the normal course of use we will quickly replace the product for you.
INNOVA Disc Golf Starter Set â€“ Colors May Vary 160-180g â€“ DX Putter, Mid-Range, Driver
- PERFECT BEGINNER SET - Selected by experienced disc golfers at Innova, the leader in Disc Sports, this set is designed for new players. Innova Disc Golf 5 Disc Set and Mini Disc in Beginner-Friendly Easy to Throw Weights (160-180g), Colors Will Vary
- IMPROVE YOUR GAME - The disc models in this set allow you to hit the course and play your best from the get-go. Keep your drives in the fairway, throw reliable approaches, and make those center chain putts more often. Your scores will show the difference with the right discs in your hands.
- IDEAL DISC CHOICES - Set Includes: Aviar Putter – The #1 putter in disc golf - A consistent World Champion. The Roc3 - a straight disc for controlled approach shots and mid-range drives. The Leopard – a great first fairway driver. The TeeBird - an accurate stable fairway driver. The Destroyer - offers beginners a faster driver with more distance glide. Ideal for forehand throws and performs well into headwinds.
- SPECIAL EDITION MINI - Also included is a Special Edition **Stars** Logo Mini Disc for marking your shots before you throw from your lie (where your throw landed), a standard for play out on the course.
- INNOVA DISC GOLF - Innova offers the most complete line of golf discs. The precision molded discs meet the demands of any shot regardless of the player’s skill level. Innova discs offer the superior ‘feel’ for confident shot making. The discs fly great right out of the package and wear in slowly to become your trusted favorites.
Back Brace by Sparthos - Immediate Relief for Back Pain, Herniated Disc, Sciatica, Scoliosis and more! â€“ Breathable Mesh Design with Lumbar Pad â€“ Adjustable Support Straps â€“ Lower Back Belt [Size Med]
- ✅ FORGET ABOUT PAIN - Sparthos Back Brace gives you immediate & lasting relief from herniated disc, sciatica, back pain, sore muscles and other back conditions. Wear it when you walk, bend or stretch. Enjoy the freedom of movement!
- ✅ SUPPORT YOU BADLY NEED! - Sparthos medical brace incorporates adjustable lumbar pad to provide extra compression for your lower back. Vertical support stays stabilize your back and prevent rolling. Get the support you need to stay active!
- ✅ BE COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT AGAIN - Breathable fabrics used in production of Sparthos along with it’s adjustable, perfect fit design makes it comfortable and easy to wear under any clothes. Tired of bulky devices? Sparthos is the answer.
- ✅ YOU DESERVE THE BEST - When you buy Sparthos brace, you opt for quality. We don’t just say it. We guarantee the highest quality product because your health deserves the best.
- ✅ ORDER NOW - You have no risk our 100% happiness guarantee!
Innova Disc Golf Premium Plastic Upgrade Set â€“ Colors May Vary 170-180g â€“ Improve Your Disc Golf Game with Predictability, Durability, and Performance (Champion Plastic)
- PREMIUM SET – Not necessarily for beginners, this set is for more intermediate to advanced golfers. Throw beautiful premium Champion Plastic - predictable flight and durability over time.
- CHAMPION PLASTIC – Innova’s Champion line is produced with a hi-tech material that provides outstanding performance and durability. Champion discs are distinguished by a beautiful clear appearance. Designed for professional players, Champion line discs are usually firmer and more stable than the same model in other premium plastics.
- CLASSIC INNOVA MODELS – A line up featuring 3 of Innova’s most popular discs in premium Champion plastic, Roc3 (Mid-range Driver), Teebird (Fairway Driver) and Destroyer (Distance Driver).
- UPGRADE SET - If you have made use of a disc golf starter set to get your game going but are looking to diversify your disc golf shots, this is the set for you.
- COLORS MAY VARY – Colors and stamps may vary, weights will be between 170-180g. Drivers between 170-175g and mid-range disc between 170-180g.
The Frisbee Turns 50!
In 1957, the rights to the little-known Pluto Platter were bought by a couple of college graduates, who renamed the plastic discs the Frisbee. Prior to the plastic version, flinging metal pie tins was the sport of the day, especially at Ivy League colleges.
In 1948, the plastic version of the Frisbie pie tin was invented by Walter Morrison and named the Pluto Platter because of American interest in UFOs at the time. In 1955, Richard Knerr and Arthur Melin, owners of the new 'Wham-O' toy company, first saw the Platter; in January 1957 they purchased the rights to the design and renamed it the Frisbee.
As the story goes, Knerr and Melin chose the Frisbee name because when student players were still flinging metal pie tins, they would warn bystanders of an incoming disc by yelling "Frisbie!" The Frisbie Baking Company in Bridgeport, Connecticut, was the source of the pie tins. The company made the pies that were sold to several colleges in the region, and students quickly discovered the fun that could be had by tossing the empty pie tins. The new owners of the Pluto Platter made a slight change in the spelling of the baking company, and the Frisbee name was adopted and has been the identifying name of every flying plastic disc for the past 50 years.
Sales were moderate at first, but then came the 60's! In 1967, the game of Ultimate Frisbee was invented by some New Jersey high school students. The game became a recognized sport and was a cross between football, soccer, and basketball.
In 1968, the United States Navy spent more than a quarter million dollars to study Frisbees in wind tunnels and ultimately build a Frisbee launching machine on top of a cliff to test a prototype flare launcher.
In 1976, Frisbee golf was invented by Ed Headrick, who had begun designing discs for the 'Wham-O' company in the mid-60's. The game is now called disc golf and continues to be a popular disc sport today. Prior to founding the Disc Golf Association, Headrick founded the International Frisbee Association and was known for establishing and organizing the Junior and World Frisbee Championships.
After selling more than a hundred million Frisbees, the 'Wham-O' toy company sold the toy to Mattel Toys, who currently owns the 50-year-old Frisbee. Today there are at least 60 other manufacturers of flying discs, but the Frisbee name is so well known that even other discs are still commonly referred to as "Frisbees."