Best Pro Golf Clubs in 2021
Golf Mat 3' x 5 ' Dura-Pro Multi-Club Champion Golf Mat. NO Shock! - NO Bounce! - Hit Down and Through. - for use with All Clubs. Perfect for Heavy Iron and Driver use! Includes Free Golf Ball Tray!
Sun Mountain ClubGlider Pro Professional Travel Bag Golf Club Cover - Black
- Sun Mountain ClubGlider Pro Travel Bag
- Black Silver
The Littlest Golfer Clubset: Kids Golf Clubs w/Golf Grips That Teach Proper Swing Technique - Right Hand 1.5-3 Years
- PERFECT GOLF SWING: The Littlest Golfer's First golf club set with littlest grip technology, helps teach your little golfer the proper way to grip the golf club for the perfect swing every time.
- PRACTICE GOLF BALLS: Designed for serious fun with increased club loft, balls get higher in the air. Foam practice balls make it safer for outdoor and indoor play
- KIDS GOLF CLUBS: Driver 23.5" and 7 iron 22.5" with LGT grip and putter 18.5" with classic grip, alignment rod included which helps your little golfer to hit the ball straighter. Instructional DVD included
- GOLF CLUB SET: The lightweight "Sunday Bag" provides ample room in the zippered-side pouch; your little golfer can keep the extra balls and gear with them as they play
- KIDS GOLF CLUBS: Help your littlest golfer feel like a pro and play like a pro! Makes a perfect gift for boys and girls ages 18m - 5 years old
Callaway Odyssey White Hot Pro 2.0 Black #1 Putter (Right Hand, Steel, #1, Jumbo Grip, 35' Length)
- Designed to Meet the meticulous performance demands of the world's best golfers
- Re-engineered White hot insert generates improved sound, feel and overall performance
- Laser milling insert cutting process achieves tight tolerances for consistent performance
- Heel/toe weight placement increases forgiveness and responsiveness on strikes across the face
- Contrasting alignment aids on the topline promote increased accuracy and stroke consistency
Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo 13 Piece Golf Grip Bundle
- Bundle contains 13 grips (note: does not include grip tape or grip solvent)
- 78 grams in weight
- Grip shape round
Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo - 13pc Golf Grip Kit (with Tape, Solvent, Vise clamp)
- Kit includes 13 grips and
- 13 strips of 2 inch double-sided grip tape
- And 4 oz. bottle of grip solvent and rubber vise clamp
- Kit includes 13 grips
- 13 strips of 2
- And 4 oz. bottle of grip solvent and rubber vise clamp
Alien Pros Golf Grip Wrapping Tapes (3-Pack) - Innovative Golf Club Grip Solution - Enjoy a Fresh New Grip Feel in Less Than 1 Minute (3-Pack, Black Cubic)
- THE HASSLE OF REGRIPPING IS FINALLY OVER: With Alien Pros Golf Grip Wrapping Tapes, you can simply peel, wrap and seal, no solvent or kit needed. You can regrip anytime anywhere you want. No more shop visiting needed. In less than a minute, you will have a brand new, functional golf club grip with the style of your choice.
- FEEL IT AND ROCK IT : A new regripping solution proved by thousands of golf players all over the world. You may play wearing no gloves because your new grip is sweat abosorbent and anti-slip. It also works in all weather conditions and last a significant length of time.
- LOVE IT OR HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK at Alien Pros we strive to be the best gripping solution in the Galaxy, simply if you are not 101% satisfied with your product let us know and we'll make it right for you
- SHOW OFF YOUR UNIQUE STYLE: Tired of all golf club looking the same? With our products, you can choose a fresh new club style that speaks who you are. If you ever change your mind, simply regrip by yourself anytime and anywhere!
- PACK OF 3, WORKS FOR ALL CLUBS AND SIZE: contains 3 golf grip wrapping tapes of the pattern specified in the picture. It is 1 inch wide, 47.2 inches long, 0.04 inches thick. Each grip is made of highly absorbent and ultra light material, working for all clubs and sizes - simply adjust the overlay part when wrapping to control the length and thickness of your grip.
Brampton Epoxy PRO-FIX 20/20 Long Cure - Golf Club Repair (4 Ounce)
- SUPERIOR BOND STRENGTH: Developed with impact resistance and durability as its major components. Bonds to all shaft types including graphite, steel and titanium. 20-hour cure ensures a tough bond with 20-30 minutes of work time.
- EASY SQUEEZE BOTTLES INCLUDED with 4oz and 8oz Kits / EASY DISPENSE DOUBLE BARREL CARTRIDGE with .85oz: Mix ratio 1:1 by volume. No tools needed.
- AEROSPACE GRADE BONDING STRENGTH: Tensile bonding strength rated at 5,800 PSI. Tough enough for 120+ mph golf swings.
- INSTALLS CLUB HEADS TO GOLF SHAFTS: Use PRO-FIX Epoxy to install new club heads or re-shaft your golf clubs. Follow the easy 8-step instruction process.
- PRO-FIX EPOXY WORKS WITH ALL SHAFT AND CLUB HEAD MATERIALS: Many epoxy types won’t work properly with graphite or titanium. Formulated to easily remove heads without damaging a graphite shaft.
Frogger Golf BrushPro Retractable Golf Club Brush with Groove Cleaner, Blue
- COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: A 2.5 foot retractable attachment cord and ergonomic grip make it easy to keep your clubs clean
- BETTER BRUSH HEADS: Included bronze/nylon and 100% nylon brush heads safely clean any club head, and won't snag clubs, towels, or fingers
- FOLD-OUT GROOVE CLEANER: The sharp and secure groove cleaner gets out even the most stubborn dirt and debris
- CLEAN CLUBS MATTER: Generate more spin on the ball, and hit better shots with more accuracy and control
- AWARD WINNING: Awarded "Best New Product" at the PGA Merchandise Show
CaddyDaddy Golf Constrictor 2 Travel Cover (Black/Navy)
- 1 Year Full Bag Replacement Warranty – covers any damage to the bag caused by airlines
- In-Line Skate Wheels & Lockable Zippers (with optional TSA lock not included)
- Internal & External Compression Straps to Keep Clubs Secure
- Heavily Padded on Top to Protect Club Heads
- Lockable Zippers 13 x 50 x 15 inches ; 9 pounds
- 2 molded and 1 padded nylon handles for easy transport
Golf Themed Wedding Favors: Golf Club Shaped Chocolates
Looking for some unique golf or sports themed wedding favors made from chocolate? If you are marrying a golfer, then these Golf Club shaped chocolates would make a wonderful personal touch as a wedding favor.
You can make this wedding favor Golf Club shaped chocolates in one day with the help of your bridesmaids. Be sure to package the wedding favors in those cute clear bags and tie them off with satin ribbons that match your wedding colors.
Your wedding guests will really love this chocolate Golf Club wedding favor.
Whether you have worked with chocolate or not, this is a simple and easy Golf Club shaped candy projects that anyone can make.
You should expect to spend about an hour making these Golf Club chocolates. Depending on what type of chocolate you buy, you should easily be able to make a large batch of Golf Club chocolates for about $30 or less.
To Make Golf Club Chocolates You Will Need:
Golf Club shaped cookie cutters
Chocolate (milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate)
Frosting Tips and piping Bags (optional)
Click here for some more ideas for your big day by Rebecca.
You can use any sized Golf Club cookie cutter from small to large, depending on the size wedding favor chocolates you want to make.
Now the first step is to Place the Golf Club cookie cutters on parchment paper as flat as you can get them. This is important so that the chocolate does not leak out from under your Golf Club cookie cutters. If the chocolate does leak out those you can let it dry, pop it back off the parchment paper, then melt it again and start over. Chocolate is easy to work with since you can re melt it and try again! You don't have to waste any materials at all.
Now, melt your chocolate over a double boiler. Simply boil some water in one pot and then place another pot on top. Use a Wisk to continual stir the chocolate until it melts into a nice, smooth, and glossy liquid.
Next, Pour melted chocolate into the Golf Club cookie cutters. Do about 6 chocolates at a time. You will need to work quickly.
Now you need to add your candle, sprinkles, M M;'s, dried fruit, marshmallows, or coconut. You can put in anything you would like to add like nuts, coconut, M Ms;, marshmallows, sprinkles, dried pineapple, etc. Add them to the club part of the chocolate, not the gold club handle.
Now, repeat this same method filling up the rest for your Golf Club cookie cutters. I like to make sure I place as many cookie cutters on the sheet pan as possible. You can also use either metal or plastic Golf Club cookie cutters for this chocolate wedding favor craft project.
To speed up the cooling process put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes. This is optional though. If you want you can simply let the chocolate sit out at room temperature for a while. Do not put the chocolate in the freezer though.
Once the Golf Club chocolate hardens cut off any extra chocolate that may have leaked out the bottom. Use a paring knife that is really sharp to do this. A paring knife will give you the most control.
Then tap the Golf Club shaped chocolate out of the cookie cutter mold.
These Golf Club chocolates make great wedding favor if you put them in decorative plastic party bags and give them out as good-bye favors. I like to tie them shut with beautiful yellow, pink, or purple ribbons.
Use white chocolate to make white Golf Club chocolates. Try making some of each and putting one white and one milk chocolate wedding favor in each bag.