Best Remedy For Golfers Elbow in 2020
Thera Point Acupressure Tennis Elbow Brace with Acupressure Point for Tendonitis - Relief for Men & Women with Golfer's Elbow - Comfortable Sleeve for Golf Elbow Treatment
- THERA POINT: Patent-pending, clinically-proven elbow brace that offers relief from the forearm pain of elbow tendonitis, also known as Golfer's Elbow or Tennis Elbow. It uses both ACUPRESSURE THERAPY and SOOTHING HEAT (THERMAL) THERAPY to bring relief.
- TESTED & PROVEN: Tested in a University study, our elbow brace is proven to be an effective treatment approach to produce faster recovery from the symptoms of tennis elbow or golfer’s elbow. Patients saw an 86% reduction in VAS pain scores after 3 weeks of use.
- MULTIPLE USES: Most commonly used as a brace or support strap to treat elbow tendinitis, lateral epicondylitis, "tennis elbow", "golfers elbow" and also great relief after racquetball, squash, paddleball and even after bowling!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not completely happy with your purchase for any reason we will issue a replacement or refund.
- CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: S/M recommended for forearm circumference of 7" – 10". L/XL recommended for forearm circumference of 10" – 12" when measured approximately 2" from point of elbow. Each TheraPoint is also adjustable 3-ways.
Golferâ€™s Elbow & Tennis Elbow explained. Golferâ€™s Elbow / Tennis Elbow / Epicondylitis Treatment, Exercises, Symptoms, Causes, Surgery, Cure, Braces, Relief and Remedies all covered.
Dr. Google Guide to Tendonitis of the Elbow (Dr. Google Guides Book 7)
Everyday Medical Elbow Brace for Arthritis and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome I Elbow Immobilizer Splint for Tennis Elbow I Stabilizer Support Splint with Removable Splint I Fits Both Arms I Unisex I S/M
- ☑️ ELBOW BRACE SUPPORT WITH REMOVABLE SPLINT - 👉 S/M (LENGTH 7 IN / 17.75 CM) - Standard Female and Small / Medium Male Sizing 👈 Marrying an anatomically contoured design with compression pad inserts to help relieve pressure on the elbow muscles, the Everyday Medical Elbow Support Brace adds stability to your elbow joint and the surrounding tendons and muscles. Moreover a removal splint allows you to adjust the stiffness of this elbow brace.
- ☑️ FAST & EFFECTIVE RELIEF - Daily wear of an elbow brace compression splint provides support & ease pains from ailments including tendonitis pain, tennis elbow, Ulnar Nerve, golfer's elbow, pain, strains, sprains, and fatigue. Also ideal for post-surgery recovery or preventing sports injuries.
- ☑️ ALL DAY COMFORT - The wrinkle-free design of this fully adjustable tennis elbow support brace features an accommodating strap system which allows for a tailored fit while the contoured shape and non-slip, breathable material ensures all day (or night) comfort on either your right or left elbow.
- ☑️ LATEX FREE NEOPRENE - Boasting a breathable, latex-free neoprene construction, this Tennis Elbow Brace effectively increases blood circulation and accelerates the body’s natural recovery while alleviating stiffness and inflammation.
- ☑️ ANTI-SLIP SYSTEM - Combining elastic support with a knitted design, your compression support sleeve stays put during any activity you either at nighttime or during the day. Great for avoiding injury and sprain while you do weightlifting and as a stabilizer for football, basketball, crossfit & gym. Great gift for friends and family to uplift their day.
Great Golfing in Southeast Minnesota
A review of three local golf courses in and around Winona, MN. These courses range from 9 to 27 holes for golfers of all experience levels. Details are given about the topography, scenery, prices - an overall summary of the course and what it offers.
Westfield Golf Club is located right in town, and is a great beginners course. The local schools use this course for their golf classes and clubs. What makes this such a great starter course is that it's a small, 9 hole course with only slight curves and mild changes in elevation. Most golfers walk this course, but carts are available. This is not a challenging course, but definitely a fun one, great for families enjoying a leisurely day on the greens. This course is also favored by locals as a practice course. Many people have annual memberships and will use this course to refine their game. Another big advantage that Westfield has is their price. This is the lease expensive 9 holes in town (just $12 for a round), yet still has a lot to offer, including a dining area and pro shop. The course is pleasantly unique with copious amounts of trees throughout. This can make for some challenging experiences when caught in the rough, but mostly it just adds to the beauty and serenity of the course. For those just starting, honing their skills, or just looking for a relaxing day of golf, Westfield is a great choice.
For those looking for a little more, Bridges Golf Club is just the right place to check out. Located about 10 minutes south of town, this 18 hole course has been completely redone since 2020 under new management. The pro shop, onsite restaurant, and newly added event center make for the most upscale golf club in town. This sprawling course is ideal for intermediate and above golfers. Bridges is appropriately named as such - the course is located in a valley with a handful of bridges crossing the natural ravines throughout the course. Both the front and back 9 can be walked but most golfers use carts, since the course is quite spread out. Trees line many areas of this course, but offers wider and longer fairways than Westfield. There are moderate elevation changes throughout, and enough variety between holes to keep the locals coming back. This the most expensive course in town at $35.00 for 18 holes - which is still a highly reasonable price for a full day of golf! They also offer annual memberships and golf lessons.
Finally, my personal favorite place to golf is Cedar Valley Golf Course, 15 minutes east of town. Cedar Valley is great for any level of golfer, with three different 9 hole courses to choose from. The front 9 is a milder course with a small amount of elevation change, a good challenge for novices. The middle 9 will challenge intermediate players with longer fairways and slight rolling hills. And the back 9 ups the ante with sharp turns, high levels of elevation change, and various obstacles along the way, a great challenge for even those lifelong golfers. Cedar Valley also has a pro shop and restaurant (be sure to try their prime rib!) and has carts available. In my opinion this is the best deal around town, at $30.00 for 18 holes and three courses to choose from. For all those striving for the pro tour, this is a great place to keep you challenged. And the scenic valley setting makes for a serene and enjoyable experience no matter your expertise.
There may not be a lot to do in the Minnesota, but at least we have an abundance of affordable and well kept golf courses for all ages and levels to play and enjoy. I'm a casual golfer, and therefore I left out most the technical jargon (slopes, ratings, etc) for these courses. This information is available at their individual websites, along with directions, hours, and dress codes. There are a few more courses I enjoy on occasion that are slightly further from Winona but definitely worth mentioning: Drugan's Castle Mound Country Club, Walnut Grove Golf Course, and Arcadia Country Club. Be sure to check them out also if you're in the area and want to explore some more of our wonderful Midwest golf courses.
Westfield Golf Club,
Bridges Golf Club,
Cedar Valley Golf Course,