Best Sand Wedge Golf Digest in 2020
C3i Sand Wedge & Lob Wedgeâ€“Premium Right Hand 65 Degree Golf Wedge- Escape Bunkers in One, Easy Flop Shotsâ€“ Legal for Tournament Play, Quickly Cuts Strokes from Short Game- High Loft Golf Club
Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
Your Short Game Solution: Mastering the Finesse Game from 120 Yards and In
The Best Golf Tips Ever
Callaway Golf 2018 Men's Rogue Irons Set (Set of 6 Total Clubs: 5-PW, Right Hand, Steel, Regular Flex)
- 360 Face Cup + VFT for more Ball Speed
- MIM'd Internal Standing Wave for Optimal Flight and Control
- Urethane Microspheres for Great Feel
- Rogue Performance Package
AGXGOLF Men's Leaderboard Right Hand Regular Length Wide Sole Stainless Steel Irons Set; 3-PW w/Free Sand Wedge Built in The U.S.A.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE WIDE SOLE IRONS: Higher Iron Shots: According to separate articles by "Golf Digest": A wider heavier sole lowers a club’s center of gravity. As a result, it is easier to hit your iron shots with greater height
- 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 Irons and Pitching Wedge: Stainless Steel heads, Cavity back, perimeter weighted and Over sized for maximum forgiveness and accuracy
- (Lofts: 20-23-27-30-34-38-42 and 48 degree Pitching Wedge + BONUS FREE ROYAL TOUR SAND WEDGE!!
- APOLLO SENIOR FLEX STAINLESS STEEL shafts on all IRONS + MENS PLUS SIZE GRIPS
- BUILT IN THE U.S.A.!! + ONE YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY +TOP QUALITY MATERIALS IMPROVES DISTANCE + LATEST TECHNOLOGY/ EAST TO HIT + GREAT PRICE + IN STOCK! FAST SHIPPING!
Sony Defies Privacy
Sony's done it before, but this time they went even further: more than four hundred thousand players of EverQuest 2 have had their information handed out for statistical studies.
Shortly afterward, rumors began circulating that Sony's game, EverQuest 2, scanned your computer and stored information for the developers' uses. Since there was no way to confirm this it was quickly dismissed as just another funky internet rumor regarding evil MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) companies doing nasty things to their clients.
And now things have gone to Hell.
In a recently published article, a group of researchers from the American Association for the Advancement of Science came to Sony with the request to see the EverQuest 2 log files which stored absolutely everything that happened within the game, including personal information such as age, sex, location and even personal occupation. Rather than stick to its policy of privacy, Sony handed all of that information out without any apparent demands, which is a crime against the subscribers.
More than 400,000 players have thusly just been sold out. Scientists took the logs and combed them, classifying each player in age groups, sex groups and even based on where they are in the world. They then went on to study certain age groups' chat conversations, including private player-to-player chats, to determine how these players are mentally. Your personal information is no longer safe in Sony's hands: scientists around the globe will now be sharing your name, age, address, phone number, occupation, body far percentage and even a full personality checkup based on your in-game actions.
This is a new low in internet privacy.
Although the results of the studies performed are interesting, it should be noted that this is a blatant breach of confidentiality and will more than likely boomerang back into Sony's face.