Best Selling Golf Clubs in 2023
The Modern Guide to Golf Clubmaking
Ben Hogan's Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf
The Grifters' Club: Trump, Mar-a-Lago, and the Selling of the Presidency
A Gentleman in Moscow: A Novel
Principles: Life and Work
Harvey Penick's Little Red Book: Lessons And Teachings From A Lifetime In Golf
- Contents include: Golf Medicine
- Looking Up
- The Three Most Important Clubs
- The Waggle
- Hole Them All
The Masters: Golf, Money, and Power in Augusta, Georgia
The Match: The Day the Game of Golf Changed Forever
Golf Grip Kit (Deluxe Grip Kit: Hook Blade, 15 Grip Tape Strips, 4 Ounce Solvent, Rubber Vise Clamp)
- DELUXE GRIP KIT: Professional quality and contains everything you need to easily regrip up to 15 golf clubs from the comfort of your own home.
- RETRACTABLE HOOK BLADE: Made of High Strength Carbon Steel, Wedge Guys Golf Grip Remover has been tested to last well over 100 grips removed.
- GRIP TAPE STRIPS – The Wedge Guys Regripping Club Kit includes 15 2” x 10” premium double sided adhesive grip tape strips that are easy-to-peel and won’t bunch up during installation.
- GRIP SOLVENT – The high quality Grip Solvent included in the Wedge Guys Golf Club Grip Kit comes in a 4 oz bottle with squirt spout and is non-flammable, non-toxic, citrus scent and works on all tape.
- RUBBER VISE CLAMP – Made of thick durable rubber, the included 3 ½” rubber vise clamp features shoulder grip wedges to prevent slippage while your club is in the vise and can be used for all your golf repair needs.
Geoleap Glory-T Rubber Golf Grips Set of 13- Standard Size, Three Colors Optional, Thumb Pattern, Soft Feel, Anti-Slip, Comfortable Hybrid Golf Club Grips. (red)
- 【Product Specs】 Size : Standard , Core Size : 0.600" Round , Grip Length : 10.50" , Weight : 52±3g.
- 【Superior Rubber】 Unique formula for superior rubber, with multi micro-texture technology that providing better control than traditional rubber grip and bringing a new experience.
- 【High Accuracy】 Thumb pattern in this hybrid grip assists hand alignment to square the clubface and improves your swing consistency.
- 【Surface Texture】 Scientifically designed sign texture created to pull moisture away from surface to allow for consistent traction.
- 【Service】 We are excited to make and offer great products for all our customers. If there are any problems with the product, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try our best to help you solve the problem. Please go ahead and make the purchase with full confidence.
To E- Bay or Not To E- Bay: That Is The Question
Buying and selling on ebay can be rewarding. Avoid the pitfalls and get the most of your ebay experience.
Common sense may apply here more than one would guess. For example, the last time I thought about buying something on E-Bay, I checked out the seller, which is very easy to do. (Just the click of the mouse from instructions on the home page). That will tell you right away if other people have had any problems in dealing with the particular seller. That's not, however, always enough of a precaution. According to Web Pro World, the biggest problems facing the buyer and seller on the Internet today are fraud and identity theft, both of which leave very deep scars on consumers.
A former employee of E-bay, Rajesh Navar, states that there are three major problems with e-commerce via E-bay; one is cost, two is fraud and three is the fact that shipping is not included in many of the items that are bought. (I myself, when advertising the sale on an antique stove, had to deduct from the asking price to include shipping costs and be fair to the buyer.) Navar claims that if you enter E- Bay, it is at your own risk and you must take the good with the bad. (And there is a lot of good). Unfortunately, and this is once again according to Navar, who has since launched his own competing site, the types of fraud that occur most frequently on E-bay (non-payment and identity theft) are difficult to detect and combat until AFTER they happen.
I have a friend who buys and sells both costume and good jewelry all the time on E -bay. She has told me that after five years and at least a thousand transactions, she got stuck only once with a deadbeat customer. Those are pretty good odds by anyone's standards, (even me, who can't even calculate odds very well). On the other hand, Caveat Emptor. As the buyer, you should always beware, and even more so on the Internet because you can't personally evaluate the sale item. Demand a photo. To buy something without seeing it is like stepping off a mountain and then inquiring if it is safe.
And so in the long run, you must always remember to take precautions when shopping on the Internet because transactions always involve people dealing directly with people. As a human race, we are a mixed bag, and fortunately, at least in my experience, most of us are okay. Still, you must remember to always look before leaping. Don't forget too, that he who hesitates is lost. In other words, you are on your own to caveat emptor or non-emptor. Hang on to your identity. (If you are insecure, this may be no easy task). Check out the buyer or seller, (whichever category doesn't apply to you.) Take the extra time. In the long run, maybe, it will all be worth it. In the mean time, do you know anybody who would like to buy an antique parlor stove in excellent condition?