Best Selling Golf Irons in 2020
Cobra 2017 King Oversize Iron Set (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Stiff Flex, 4-GW)
BLACK+DECKER IR03V Easy Steam Compact Iron, Blue
- TrueGlide Nonstick Soleplate - The enhanced nonstick soleplate is engineered to glide smoothly across all types of fabrics
- SmartSteam Technology - Take the guesswork out of ironing SmartSteam automatically optimizes the amount of steam based on the temperature you select
- Anti-Drip - The iron is engineered to prevent dripping by closely regulating water temperatures
- Vertical Steaming - Use the iron as a steamer for quick touch-ups right on the hanger or for steaming curtains and drapes
- Moisture Control Buttons - The side-by-side buttons control moisture output, one offering a burst of steam and the other a gentle spray mist
Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
- Contents include: Train It and Trust It
- The Hot Streak: Staying Out of Your Own Way
- What the Third Eye Sees
- Let the Short Game Flow
- Anyone Can Develop Confidence
adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoe, Iron Metallic/White, 12.5 W US
- Thintech, adituff, thintech cleat, traxion, adiwear
- Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper for enhanced breathability and comfort
- Soft eva insole for lightweight comfort and cushioning
- 6-spike configuration with thintech low-profile technology for improved traction and stability
- 91 day comfort guarantee
HeatMax Hot Hands 2 Handwarmer (40 Pairs)
- SAFE, NATURAL LONG-LASTING HEAT - Odorless, Disposable, Single-Use Item, Do Not Apply Directly to The Skin. TSA Approved. Made in the USA using domestic and imported materials. No shaking or kneading required
- TO ACTIVATE - Remove warmer from outer package, shake to activate. Warmer heats up in 15-30 minutes. If heat decreases, expose warmer to air and shake. After use, dispose with regular garbage. Ingredients will not harm the environment.
- MULTIPURPOSE WARMERS - Single use air-activated heat packs that provide everyday warmth and are ideal for keeping your body warm when the temperature gets cold. They’re available in several styles designed for your hands, feet, and body.
- WHEN TO USE: Tailgating at Events, Outdoor Sporting Events, Hunting & Fishing, Camping & Hiking, Working in The Yard, Jogging or Taking Your Pet for A Walk. Convenient, Compact, Portable.
Sun Mountain Golf 2019 C-130 Supercharged Cart Bag IRON-GUN-GRAY (Iron-Gun-Gray)
- The Supercharged bag comes equipped with a Philips Power Bank 7800 mAh - a lithium ion battery capable of streaming music or charging a phone three times
- The power pack has two USB ports, one standard and one rapid-charging, allowing the recharging of multiple devices at the same time
- Smart Strap System attaches the bag to a riding cart with two Velcro straps which stop the bag from twisting on the cart and prevent the riding cart's straps from interfering with pocket usage.
- All Eleven pockets are forward-facing to maximize accessibility when the bag is on a cart.
Homebi 4-Tier Shoe Rack Metal Shoe Tower 20-Pair Shoe Storage Organizer Unit Entryway Shelf Stackable Cabinet with 4 Tiers Durable Metal Shelves,35.6" W x 12.0" D x 33.27" H (Black)
- 4-TIER SHOE RACK WITH DURABLE AND STURDY STRUCTURE: Made of powder-coated metal tubes and high quality plastic parts.The diameter of metal tube is 13.2mm,which enables this shoe rack load much heavier duty and more durable while using.And the powder-coated finish does not rust or corrode with normal use.
- 20-PAIR SHOE RACK WITH LARGE STORAGE SPACE AND PERFECT FOR BOOTS:Fit about 4 or 5 pairs on each shelf.Totally 4-tier shelf can store 16 pairs of mens’ shoes and sneakers or 20 pairs of heels.The distance between each tier is 7.48”(19 cm),which makes it ideal for regular shoes.And space is big enough between levels to fit size 11 basketball high tops.You can also store jackboots, boots etc on the top shelf without worrying about falling off.
- DIY SHOE RACK ORGANIZER WITH THICKENED METAL TUBES:DIY to meet diverstifying demand:Order 1 to Install a 4-tier shoe rack,or buy two sets to STACK a 8-tier shoe rack,or split 1 set of 4-tier shoe rack into 2 sets of 2-tier shoes organizer.
- VERSATILE AND SPACE-SAVING SHOE TOWER:Add great organization and reduce shoe clutter while being elegant at the same time.Great dimension of 35.6”W x 12.0” D x 33.27”H(90.4 x30.5 x84.5cm) makes it a perfect storage solution for your entryway,foyer,wardrobe,closet,dormitory,patio,cabinet,garage etc.
- EASY AND QUICK ASSEMBLY:Very easy to set up and came with extra parts.If you HAD ANY QUESTIONS about the item or assembly parts quantity,please email us via AMAZON BUYER MESSAGE or email our CUSTOMER-SERVICE TEAM.We can guarantee that all the issues can be solved WITHIN 24 HOURS.We will provide you with satisfactory service.
SEEKONE Heat Gun 1800W Heavy Duty Hot Air Gun Kit Variable Temperature Control with 2-Temp Settings 4 Nozzles 122â„‰~1202â„‰ï¼ˆ50â„ƒ- 650â„ƒï¼‰with Overload Protection for Crafts, Shrinking PVC, Stripping Paint
- ▶ 【Strong Power With 2 Modes】 SEEKONE 1800W heat gun provides strong power quickly heat up to 1202℉(650℃) in seconds. Two modes: I: 50-450℃, 190-210L/min; II: 50-650℃, 250-500L/min
- ▶ 【Variable Temp Control & Overload Protection】 Unlike other dual temperature heat guns, our heat guns provide variable temperature control. The black dial provides rheostat-type heating, the high / low switch on its handle provides air flow control. Temperature range from 120℉ to 1200℉; Our heat gun also possess overload protector to avoid damaging your heat gun and circuit
- ▶ 【Scientific Ergonomic Design & Wide Applications】 Seekone heat gun has a scientific ergonomic design handle can prevent repetitive strain injuries and other musculoskeletal disorders; Ideal use for shrinking heat shrink tube, shrinking wrap, heating PVC, electronics, cell phone repairs, vinyl wrap, removing paint or floor tiles, loosening rusted bolts, and other heating or thawing purpose
- ▶ 【Four Nozzles Accessories】 Deflector nozzle directs a long, narrow heat pattern to the work surface; Two concentrator nozzles direct a concentrated heat flow to the work surface; Reflector nozzle disperses heat flow evenly around the whole work surface
- ▶ 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】 Full refund or return guarantee with lifetime free warranty. Anything happened about the product, please feel free to contact us at any time, we will be always here for you.
Genesis GHG1500A 12.5 Amp Dual-Temperature Heat Gun Kit with High and Low Settings, Air Reduction Nozzle, Reflector Nozzle, and Two Deflector Nozzles
- 1500/750 Watt Heat Gun with Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- High and Low Temperature Settings for Versatility
- Deflector Nozzles Protect Glass and Other Surfaces
- Reflector Nozzle Speeds Thawing of Pipes. 3-position rocker type switch for high temperature, off and low temperature
- Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Use the Genesis Heat Gun for lighting charcoal grills without the need for smelly lighter fluid
- Warm RC engines to assist with start up
Men's Silk Touch Golf Polo, Black, X-Large
- We took our legendary Silk Touch Polo and made it work even harder. The durable Silk Touch Performance Polo wicks moisture, resists snags and thanks to PosiCharge technology, holds onto its color for a professional look that lasts. There’s just no higher performing polo at this price!
- 3.9-ounce, 100% cationic polyester double knit
- Self-fabric collar. Double-needle sleeve cuffs and hem
- 3-button placket with dyed-to-match buttons . Tag-free label. Set in, open cuff sleeves
- Adult Sizes: XS-4XL
Writing for Television: Preparing for and Surviving a Hollywood Pitch
Writing for television isn't just selling scripts. The story pitch is also required to get assignments. Here's some advice to make it go smoothly.
Pitching can be a quick way to secure writing deals, but while it sounds glamorous or easier than laboring over a script, it's only a means to an end, which depends on many variables. It can be on the phone or in person. I've done both and definitely prefer in person. There's a texture and rhythm to a room full of people that can't be duplicated over the phone. Body language, eye contact, even the small talk, which accompanies live meetings, encourage interaction no other mode of communicating can replace. If you have a choice, always choose the in person pitch.
Setting It Up
How do you go about getting a pitch? First off, the TV show has to know you exist. Submitting a spec script to get the ball rolling is the first step. Following current TV shows and then obtaining contact information is your first priority. Resources like the WGA website, IMDB.COM or The Hollywood Creative Directory are some great places to start. After the writing staff reads your submission, you'll either get an invite to meet with them for a pitch, or hear nothing which usually means you didn't make the cut. Call them anyway, because writing offices are busy places. The determined writer stands out and gets the meeting more often than the patient, though passive scribe.
Dress For Success
A pitch is like an interview or sales meeting. Don't show up in casual wardrobe like jeans and t-shirt. The hip image of Hollywood, promoted and cultivated in countless movies, implies that TV production offices are big parties full of laid back types who call each other babe. For the still struggling writer, dressing like you mean business is something that will help you get into the business of writing for television. Business casual attire for men and women is fine. The most important part is looking professional and feeling professional, which will give you that air of confidence you'll want and need to do your best.
Nuts amp; Bolts
How do you prepare for what may be the biggest meeting of your blossoming Hollywood writing career? Start by assembling as many story ideas as possible. You'll actually only have time for a handful, depending on their complexity. However you want to give them your best material. By brainstorming a dozen or more, you can refine them over the time leading up to the meeting. Having a story surplus helps with two more things that are entirely out of your control. During the pitch, they might hate your idea so much after you've managed just an introduction, you'll be forced to go one to another. Or, and this is a more common occurrence, the staff may be working on a very similar story or another writer has just pitched nearly the same theme as yours. Bottom line: More is definitely better when prepping a pitch.
The Big Day
Ok, you're prepared. You look your best - or close to it. The big day is here. What to expect? Everything.
TV producers are just people. They're all different and you'll never have the same type of pitch twice. Here's the only things almost for sure. You'll be greeted by an assistant in the office who will offer you a refreshment and direct you to a waiting area. Just as in any meeting or interview, it's rare you're seen immediately. When you are called in, expect one or more staff members to take your pitch. Often, they'll have a writing assistant along with a notepad, jotting down stuff like taking the minutes of a meeting. After all that, you just have to relax and tell your stories. Try to be clear, concise and as enthusiastic as possible. This show you're pitching to may be a hit or it may just be starting out, whatever the case, showing real enthusiasm and interest will make them feel good and tell them you've done your homework.
Good luck getting that pitch! It's not easy. It takes talent, perseverance and more than a little tunnel vision. Each time I land a meeting with producers, I feel as if I've accomplished something no matter what the outcome. Pitching and writing go hand in hand and just like anything, practice makes pitching more accessible and easier to handle.