Best Shot Tracker Golf in 2023
Shot Scope V2 Smart GPS Golf Watch
GOLF TAGS Real-Time Golf Tracking and Game Analysis System
- Turn your Android and iPhone phone into the ultimate golf tracking and analysis companion
- Easy to use, know how far you really hit each club, get intelligent club recommendations
- Club distances shot dispersion distance trends fairways hit or missed greens in regulation scoring analysis course strategy putting
- Includes 15 tags, no batteries to replace or recharge
Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors Featuring Golf's First-Ever A.I. Powered GPS Rangefinder (2nd Generation)
- Winner of four-straight Golf Digest Editor’s Choice Awards for “Best Game Analyzer, ” Arccos Caddie is golf’s first and only fully-automatic performance tracking system. It features 14 sensors, one for every club in your bag.
- Access to the award winning Arccos Caddie app, golf’s Smartest Caddie.
- Automatic shot tracking, hands-free fully automatic data capture.
- A. I. Powered GPS Rangefinder, first-ever rangefinder that adjusts in real-time for wind (including gusts), elevation, temperature, humidity and altitude providing the most precise yardage in the game the Arccos Caddie Number.
- Personalized Caddie Advice that leverages A. I. to provide you with your optimal strategy.
- Smart Distance Club Averages, know how far to actually hit all your clubs so you select the right one for every shot.
- Advanced Analytics powered by strokes gained providing personalized performance breakdowns to guide practice and equipment choices.
- Does not require a subscription.
Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors Gift Box Bundle | with PlayBetter Portable Charger, USB Adapters & Protective Case | Golf Game Tracking System (Set of 14 Sensors) | GPS Live Shot Tracking (iOS & Android)
- [ARCCOS CADDIE PREMIUM GOLF GIFT BOX] - Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors (Set of 14) Golf GPS Stat Tracking System (for iOS & Android) & PlayBetter Portable Smartphone Charger | Free Arccos Golf 360 App Lifetime Membership with Every Purchase (includes GPS for 40,000+ Courses, Auto-Shot Tracking & Arccos Caddie Artificial Intelligence) | Packed in Premium PlayBetter Orange Gift Box with White Bow
- [ARCCOS CADDIE | AI FOR GOLF ] - Now offered for free in the Arccos Golf 360 app, the amazing Arccos Caddie suggests real-time personalized strategies on the course based on your previous performance. Golf's first artificial intelligence learns from your previous rounds to help you become a smarter player!
- [AUTOSHOT TRACKING + GOLF GPS 2.0] - Arccos Caddie automatically tracks every shot and to provide you with a digital replay of every round + GPS distances from anywhere on the course; 50% lighter and up to 90% more accurate than the original unit with GPS 2.0 System
- [ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT] - Ultra lightweight sensors, sensors have zero swing impact!
- [THE PERFECT ARCCOS GIFT PACKAGE] - Your loved one will be blown away! We worked hard to pick the most functional accessories for the Arccos Caddie packaged in our stunning Premium PlayBetter Gift Box - the Protective Hard Case will keep your GPS looking like new while the USB Adapters and Portable Charger will ensure you’re never without a charge!
Garmin Approach S20 Bundle, GPS Golf Watch with Step Tracking and Preloaded Courses, Includes Three CT10 Club Trackers, Black
- Combining watch band design with course savvy performance, Approach S20 features Autos hot round analyzer to measure and auto record shot distances. Strap material: Silicone
- Includes Approach CT10 sensors to improve shot detection on wedges and putter, automatically recording tracked shots on any club; keep score and view stats for shot distances and accuracy to the fairway or green
- For each club with a CT10 sensor installed, your average distance shows up on Approach S20 after pulling the club from the bag
- Course View feature automatically updates frequently played courses
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in GPS mode; up to 8 weeks in activity tracking mode
Arccos Driver Golf GPS Shot Tracker
- Arccos driver automatically tracks every drive you hit, providing you with precise distances in real-time
- Analyze all of your driving stats from distance to accuracy and see how your game is trending
- Compete against friends and arccos users in virtual driving games. Climb local and National leaderboards
Fairway4 SHOTCARDS - Golf Shot and Stat Tracking Scorecards - 4 Pack (80) - Pinpoint Weaknesses and Improve Your Golf Game - Training Aid - Detailed Golf Score Tracking
- SHOTCARDS are golf's statistical scorecards. Use them to track fairways hit in regulation, greens hit in regulation, number of putts, make notes and more. Just like the pros!
- Identify areas of your game that need improvement. Compete with your friends in more ways than total score.
- Sturdy, scorecard stock (each card is 4.25" x 7"). Printed in the U.S.A. on recycled paper.
- 4 Pack - 20 SHOTCARDS per pack. Order today and improve your game! Share a pack with your friends!
- Please note that SHOTCARDS will not fit in most standard golf scorecard holders. They will fit in the SHOTCARDS Golf Scorecard Holder, available in Black or Pink (sold separately on Amazon).
Game Golf Digital Shot Tracking System, Red/Black
- Improve Your Game - From tee to green, we analyze your entire round of golf
- Know Your Distances - See how far you really hit each club and never under-club again
- See Your Stats - Fairway Accuracy, GIR, Putts Per Hole and more; Real stats at your fingertips
- Share & Compare with your friends, followers, or even the Pros
GAME GOLF Live Tracking System
- GPS Real Time Automatic Shot Tracking
- Strokes Gained Analysis-Robust metrics to pinpoint improvement opportunities
- Range Finder-Get precise distances to greens, hazards and landing zones
- Insights-See club distances and shot dispersion patterns
- Challenges-Compete online with friends and golfers worldwide
3 Pieces Mini Golf Stroke Counter Scoring Keeper up to 12 Shots Score for Outdoor Sports Golf Attachment Accessories, 30 mm
- What you get: you will receive 3 golf score counter in different colors, mainly black, white and pink, enough to meet your daily use and replacement, to share with your team members.
- Easy to operate: when you operate it only one finger is needed，you can reset with only one touch, designed with wheels and numbers, you can turn the lever clockwise and easy to record strokes, up to 12 strokes can be recorded and can recount then.
- Material: these counters are made of ABS material, which is light but durable, not easy to be broken, proper size are suitable to be applied for a long time.
- Design: the portable golf score counter has clips that can be easily attached to your gloves,watches， belts or polo shirts,bag and so on,won't occupy your hand, easy to carry to any place，easy to attach to scorekeeper gloves and carry with to where as you want.
- Size and color: this product is miniature in size and won't occupy your golf bag, and with different colors, you can choise the one you like and bring it out for golf
Keeping Records in the Homeschool Tracker Program
In this guide I will show you how to keep records in your Homeschool Tracker program. In this guide I will show you how to keep a journal, how to keep attendance, how to create lesson plans, how to record your reading logs, and how to record your field trips.
How to Keep a Journal in Homeschool Tracker
First, I will show you how to keep a daily journal in Homeschool Tracker. You will see a row of tabs at the top of your program. Click on the Daily Journal Tab. Click your moue inside the white part of the window and begin typing your journal for today. The calendar at the top will be on today's date. If you need to add a journal entry for another day, click on the date on the calendar. Then type your journal entry in the white window. Click the Save Changes button once you are done.
How to Keep Attendance Records in Homeschool Tracker
Keeping attendance records in homeschool tracker is very easy. Click on your Attendance Tab at the top of your program. This will pull a calendar up in your window. Simply click your mouse on today's date for present. If you didn't have school, click on the date twice and it will say sick on that day. If you have more than one child homeschooling, drop the box down at the top and select the name of the child that you are doing attendance records for.
How to Create Lesson Plans in Homeschool Tracker
Click on the Assignments Tab at the top of your window. Drop the Sudent Box down and select the name of the student that you are creating the lessons for. Then drop the box down and select the subject for the lesson. Then click the Add New button. Go through the Add Assignment window and fill in the fields. The fields are pretty self explanatory. Once you have filled in the fields, click the Save Button to save your entry. You can create more lessons by repeating the steps above.
How to Record Reading Logs in Homeschool Tracker
Reading Logs are an important part of homeschooling. You can easily record what you read in the Homeschool Tracker program. Click on the Reading Log at the top of your program. Drop the Student box down at the top and select the student's name. Then click the Add New button. When the Add Reading Log Entry box comes up, click the little plus/minus button beside the top box. When that window opens, enter the name of the book in the first field, select Book for the second field, author's name in the next field, and then click the Save button. You will be carried back to the first box. Enter the start date and if you have finished the book, click the Finished box. Then click the Save button.
How to Record Field Trips in Homeschool Tracker
Click on the Field Trips Tab at the top of your window. Click the Add New button. When the window pops up, fill in the fields. The fields are pretty self explanatory. When you are finished, click the Save Button. That will add your field trip to your records.
You can also print any of your records quickly and easily. Click on the Reports Tab in your window. Then select what you want to print from the list. Then click the Print Button. That is how easy it is.
If you have any problems with this guide, please feel free to leave me a comment at the bottom of this page.