Best Switch Golf Game in 2023
Sports Party - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition
Instant Sports - Nintendo Switch
- 6 sports: baseball, run's jump, goalkeeper, tennis, bowling & rafting.
- 20 characters to customize (change your name, Outfit, accessories & Hair!)
- Varied game modes - solo or multiplayer for up to 8 players.
- More than 15 environments and tons of unlockable items.
Limited Run Games Golf Story (Switch Limited Run #15)
Mario Golf: World Tour - Nintendo 3DS
Golf Story (Switch Limited Run #15) Alternate Cover
- Physical Game
- Region Free
- Alternative Variant Cover
- For Nintendo Switch
D3 Publisher THE Taikan ! Sports Pack: Tennis, Bowling, Golf, Billiard NINTENDO SWITCH REGION FREE JAPANESE VERSION
Gear.Club Unlimited - Nintendo Switch
- Drive a range of thrilling and beautiful cars from the world's best manufacturers: Mercedes, BMW, McLaren, Pagani, Bugatti and more
- Show off your driving skills in over 200 unique tracks through varied environments (seaside, mountain, desert, etc.)
- Customize and improve vehicles to your unique taste, increasing their speed and power
- Challenge Rival drivers in Derby mode
- Compete on off-road tracks in rally mode, where Drift will be essential to win the race
Gear Club Unlimited 2
- No more borders - drive with freedom in huge areas that include more than 1800 miles of Roads and 250 races, located in four rich and diverse environments
- Incredible cars - Players begin with 51 famous racing cars made by some of the finest manufacturers in the world, including Porsche, Lotus, McLaren, Koenigsegg and Bugatti
- Control your Club - Create and manage your own Club and recruit drivers, then challenge rival clubs from around the world; Win races to see your crew's name appear at the top of the leaderboard
- Car customization - players can manage and personalize their garage, as well as their racing cars, which can be visually customized and performance-tuned
- Local multiplayer - play alone or with friends: the game features a local multiplayer mode with a four-way split screen
Hasbro Game Night for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition
- Great value: three classic games in One bundle, providing hours of entertainment
- Monopoly: discover 3D boards, exclusive tokens, and new ways to play, including shorter sessions. For up to six players
- Trivial pursuit live!: experience the thrill of to-show trivia gameplay with up to three other players
- Risk: lead troops to victory in this modern version of the classic, with 3D visuals and custom rules. Up to four players
- Solo or multiplayer: play against family and friends at home or solo online against players from around the world
Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi's new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd's latest invention, Gooigi, an all green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can't get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Up to 8 players can work together to ascend the Scarescaper via local wireless or online
Miniature Golf in Las Vegas
The three most popular mini golf courses in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Pikes Pass, located at 2880 Las Vegas Blvd S inside the AdventureDome at CircusCircus, is a great place if you feel like playing miniature golf in Las Vegas. The price is $6 a game, which is affordable on any budget. There's a fun pirate theme to the golf course, with a fun roller coaster going through the center. This is one of the best mini golf courses around. Each game takes between 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete and there's a lot to see and do.
King Putt, located at 9230 S. Eastern Ave #140, is another enjoyable mini golf course in Las Vegas. The walls have Egyptian art depictions with blacklights. The course has 18 holes and the decor is really fun. The course is moderately challenging, so it's not the best place for children to play. Consider going during the off hours to avoid the large crowds that come here. Prices are under $10 and you can often find 2-for-1 coupons.
The northwest Las Vegas King Putt is a different experience than the previously mentioned location. This spot, located at 7230 W. :Lake Mead, is jungle/safari themed. Both, however, are lit up with blacklights and have neon decorations and golf balls. Expect to pay $8.50 for the 18 course game, although it's easy to find coupons and get discounts for families, students, seniors, and military. Children under three years of age play free here. The facility is open until 10:00 pm Sunday through Thursday and until 1:00 am Friday and Saturday. The atmosphere is really fun and the crowd here is much smaller than the Eastern Avenue location.