Best Telescopic Golf Ball Retriever in 2020
Pelican Golf Ball Retriever with Premium Golden Yellow Nylon Cup 18 Foot Maximum Length
prowithlin [Longest: 78.7in] Golf Ball Retriever with 2 Golf Ball Grabbers, Stainless Extendable Golf Ball Retriever Telescopic for Water, Golf Gift for Men, Golf Accessories for Men, Weight: 0.55lb
- √ Stainless Golf Ball Retriever Telescopic : The telescopic golf ball retriever is made of stainless steel, which will not rust even if immersing in the water. Retractable design, the longest length is 2 m / 78.7 in, helps you catch the golf ball without bending down
- √ Light and Durable: The stainless steel golf ball retriever is durable.But the weight of golf ball retriever telescopic is only 0.5lb. It's light enough to carry in your golf bag. You won’t feel heavy when using it
- √ Automatic Locking Scoop Cup Design: The automatic locking device on the spoon prevents the golf ball from falling when retrieving. Our golf ball retriever comes with 2 solid golf grabbers which can be used to catch your golf ball from the hole
- √ Easy to Use: Just gently buckle the golf basket on the ball, and the button will automatically buckle the ball without falling. You can pick up the golf ball anywhere, in the pond, Bush, mud or fence, without bending down
- √ Best Golf Gift for Men: Our golf ball retriever telescopic is the best golf gift for golfers. A nice golf gift for your grandpa, dad, husband or boyfriend on Father's day, Valentine's day, birthday or party. He will love it!
Callaway C10400 15th Club Golf Ball Retriever
- 45" retracted - extends to 15' ( 4.57 meters )
- Ergonomic sure-grip handle
- Stainless steel retriever mechanism picks up balls in a snap
- High quality aluminum alloy - will not bend when fully extended
- Comes with a dual zip headcover-looks like another club in your bag
I GOTCHA Compact Stainless Steel Golf Ball Retriever
- 10-foot length
- 14-foot maximum reach
- Collapses to 17.5 inches
- Weighs only 10 ounces
- Best-selling model
- Patented spring-release ready head
- Patented stainless steel shaft
- Telescoping shaft allows for convenient portability
- Hides in the side pocket of the golf bag
ProActive Sports Hinged Cup Retractable Golf Ball Retriever (15 Foot)
- Retrieves golf ball from water or deep rough
- Hinged cup design easily traps and secures ball
- Telescoping pole extends to 15 feet
- Lightweight aluminum tubing
- Rubber Handle
Golf Ball Retriever, Stainless Telescopic Extendable Golf Ball Retriever for Water w/Golf Ball Pick Up Retriever Grabber Claw Sucker Tool, Golf Gift for Men, Length: 6.56 ft / 2 m, Weight: 7 Oz
- Stainless Telescopic Golf Ball Retriever: The telescopic stick is component of stainless steel, won’t get rust even though immersing in the water. Telescopic design, longest length is 2 m / 6.56 ft, can get back your ball wherever it is easily.
- Lightweight but Strong Enough: It weights only 7 Oz, won’t feel any pain when keep using it. Stainless shaft give a strong feel as well as metallic looking that matches your irons.
- Automatic Locking Scoop Cup Design: The automatic locking device on the scoop prevents the golf ball from being dropped When Retrieving.
- Grab sturdy: Our golf ball pick up grabber can grab the ball on the ground sturdy, no need to bend over to retrieve the ball any longer.
- Lightweight but durable: Won’t feel any heavy weight when apply with this little stuff, it is strong and durable enough though one thousand times of use, the 3 prong won’t broke.
DYWISHKEY Telescopic Golf Ball Retriever, Golf Ball Picker, Golf Pick up Scoop, 16.5 Inch to 80 Inch Retracted Length, Stainless Steel Shaft, Automatic Locking Scoop (2Pcs)
- √ Package: 2 x Telescopic Golf ball retriever
- √ MATERIAL: Stainless Steel Shaft - Small and Light Enough to Carry Around in Your Bag
- √ DESIGN: Telescopic design saves space (16.5" to 80"), can reach a max distance of 80 inches (2.0m)
- √ Automatic Locking Scoop - The automatic locking device on the scoop prevents the ball from being dropped on retrieval
- √ APPLICATION: Retrieve you the ball no matter whether it is in a pond, or beyond a boundary fence, prevents you from having to bend down to pick up
Search and Rescue Golf Ball Retriever (Royal Blue, 15-Feet)
- Recover ball by placing head over all and lift
- Durable stainless steel rings and lock bar hold ball in place
- Weather resistant powder coated aluminum assembly
- Comes with dual zip head cover
Orlimar 15-Foot Fluorescent Head Golf Ball Retriever
- Adjustable shaft - extends up to 15 feet
- Comfortable grip
- High visibility fluorescent head - for water retrieval
- Save money - pays for itself in no time
Datrek IG20203 IGOTCHA JAWZ Golf Ball Retriever, 10' Reach, Blue
- Single piece head design, no moving parts
- New co-molded rubberized surface to grip and hold the ball in place
- 6' length, 10' maximum reach
- Collapses to 15. 5"
'LOST' Series Finale Pays Subtle Tribute to Man's Best Friend
Spoilers Included - Vincent the Labrador Retriever, the only canine member of the 'LOST' cast, is the final source of comfort for one Survivor during the 'LOST' series finale, making it a beautiful tribute to "Man's Best Friend."
As with most LOST articles, this does contain spoilers.
The LOST series finale was many things; to some, the resolution of the confusing Flash-Sideways Plot of season 6 was a disappointment. To others, it was a beautiful lesson in faith, fate and understanding. For a recap of the events, read my LOST series finale article. One of the most emotional moments during the LOST finale episode was the scene depicting Jack's death. Having been fatally wounded during the final confrontation with Locke, Jack ensured the safety of the Island by turning leadership over to Hurley and replacing the cork in the mysterious pool of water. Then, glimpses of him staggering through the familiar bamboo forest from previous seasons are interspersed with shots of Jack and the rest of the Survivors being reunited in the Church. As he lies on the ground, viewers are greeted by a familiar bark as Vincent runs through the bamboo to join the fallen cast-away.
Jack's expression as he watches Vincent run towards him is one for the books, and I am certain I am not the only LOST fan who shed tears over this reunion. The traditional LOST music fades to a soft piano as Jack silently laughs, and Vincent greets him only to lie down quietly at his side. That is when I realized Jack really was going to die, and the scene paid a beautiful tribute to the quiet understanding and infallible loyalty of dogs-especially those who sense the end is near. The fact that Vincent was the only "person" there to comfort Jack at the time of his death was a potent message-as Jack said in season one, we either "live together, or die alone."
The camera pans back to show a perfectly still Vincent as Jack visibly realizes he's reached his end, with the last thing he sees being the plane escaping with fellow Survivors as he laughs humorlessly. The final shot of LOST is of Jack's eye closing, the exact opposite of the shot which began the series six seasons ago. View the final four minutes of the LOST series finale here on YouTube.
This touching scene of Jack and Vincent lasts less than 1 minute altogether, and yet it will remain one of my favorite scenes in the entire legacy of LOST.