Best Three Piece Golf Balls in 2023
Kirkland Signature 3-Piece Urethane Cover Golf Ball, 2-Dozen
Callaway Hex Bite Golf Balls (One Dozen)
- Pattern : HEX Aerodynamics and 3 piece multi layer construction
- Soft outer cover for exceptional spin
- Incredible distance and control
Wilson Golf Staff Fifty Elite Golf Balls, Dozen Slide Pack, White - WGWP17002
- Performance Balance - The aggressive core is offset by a response cover creating a balance between explosive distance and a soft feel
- Improved rubber chemistry yields a lively core that's 22% softer than the competition
- New 302 PhD aerodynamics feature unique flat bottomed, shallow dimples that rip through the air to create a more stable, penetrating ball flight
- New plastic slidepack implementation for durability
Polara XDS 3-Piece Golf Balls (12 pack)
- The Polara XDS 3-pc corrects hooks and slices by up to 50% and gives you extra distance
- Point the arrow at your target for maximum effect
- Golf ball is designed for recreational golfers
- Added spin control around the greens
- 30 day money back guarantee
Callaway 50 Supersoft - Value (AAA) Grade - Recycled (Used) Golf Balls
- Value Grade (AAA): Great for beginners, or as practice balls for avid golfers. Noticeable wear, discoloration, gloss-loss, blemishes and scuffs. Balls marked practice, x-outs, player pen markings and logos can be present.
- The new Supersoft Golf Ball is super long, super straight, and super soft with our lowest compression ball, a soft cover, and our new Premium HEX Aerodynamics.
- Faster Ball Speed and Increased Accuracy from the New Ultra-Low Compression Core. Improved core designed to promote faster ball speed and low spin for longer, straighter flight on full shots.
- Longer Carry and Longer Distance from the New Low-Drag HEX Aerodynamics. New Premium HEX Aerodynamics with more refined surface contours reduces drag and enhances lift for increased carry and longer distance.
- Increased Greenside Control from the New Softer Cover. New Tri-onomer cover formulation increases softness for better feel and more shot-stopping wedge spin.
Kirkland Signature 3-Piece Urethane Cover Golf Ball 4 Dozen, 48 Count
Wilson Ultra 500 Golf Ball (15-Pack), Yellow
- High Energy Core provides optimal flight trajectory and tour like distance
- Durable cover provides long lasting playability through a range of conditions
- Advanced 2 piece construction
- Guarenteed cutproof cover for ultimate playability
Trust Bison Soft, Urethane Covered for Swing Speed 95 mph or Slower, 3 Piece Golf Ball, Super Soft Feel, Green Side Control with Distance, for Every Golfers who Love Softer Feeling(One Dozen)
- Bison Soft is best suited for golfers who swing the driver at 95 mph or slower
- Multilayer / 3 piece / Twin Thin Soft Urethane Cover Design
- Conforms with R&A and USGA rule
- Very soft feeling
- Extra Distance / Pro Trajectory / Durable /Advanced Greenside Control
Kirkland Signature Three Piece Golf Ball - Single Sleeve (3 Balls)
KLS 3-Piece Urethane Cover Golf Ball, 1-Dozen, White
- The very Best 3 piece Golf Ball for the Money-The Best Value-the Best Golf Ball
- Three-Piece Urethane Cover Golf Ball-We will be shipping this in just the sleeves to prevent shipping cost.
- 1 Dozen-12 Count - 4 Sleeves of 3 balls
- Conforms with USGA and R&A Rules
- The Kirkland Signature Three-Piece Urethane Cover Golf Ball Performance+ includes twelve count --12 balls in total., unisex-adult, 1 DOZEN GOLF BALLS, Composite; Plastic
DIY Fabric Tissue Case
From the abuse of the many items a woman carries in her purse or in her pocket. A fabric tissue case is easy to make with a three pieces of scrap fabric 6 ½-by-7-inches.
Cover a small pack of tissues with a do-it-yourself fabric tissue case. The fabric case protects the tissues from the abuse of the many items a woman carries in her purse or in her pocket. A fabric tissue case is easy to make with a three pieces of scrap fabric 6 ½-by-7-inches.
Things You'll Need:
3, 6 ½-by-7-inch pieces of fabric
Step 1 - Place one 6 ½-by-7-inch piece of fabric face up on a flat work surface so the front side is facing up.
Step 2 - Match the edges the second piece of fabric to the first. Place the front side up.
Step 3 - Turn the third piece of fabric over so the front side is down. Match the edges. Pin the three layers together.
Step 4 - Sew a ½-inch straight seam along the four edges leaving a 3-inch gap for turning.
Step 5 - Spread the opening. Place your hand between the fabric that is facing down and the fabric immediately beneath. Pinch the opposite side of the rectangle. Pull the fabric through the opening to turn. Repeat the process until the entire rectangle is turned.
Step 6 - Fold the cut edges along the opening toward the inside of the rectangle using a ½-inch fold. Pin the area closed.
Step 7 - Iron the rectangle to firmly press the outside edges. Remove the straight pins.
Step 8 - Place the sewn fabric on a flat work surface. Turn the rectangle so the long edges are on the two sides.
Step 9 - Fold the top edge down until it goes ¼-inch past the center of the fabric. Pin along the two side edges. Fold the bottom edge of the fabric up until it is even with the center line of the original rectangle. Pin the two outer edges.
Step 10 - Top stitch along the two sides. Remove the pins.
Separate the ¼-inch overlap. Place the tissue container inside of the cover.