Best Trophies In Golf in 2020
JK Display Products Trophy - Golf Hole in One Male or Female
ProActive Rosewood Hole In One Trophy
- Felt lined socket for securely displaying your lucky ball
- Rosewood finish
- Includes an engraving plate to add personalization
- Also includes instructions to order an optional custom engraved plaque
- The perfect trophy to display your hole-in-one achievement
Valley Forge Wood Products Hole in One Display, Golf Cube, Solid Walnut, Personalized Made in USA
- Solid Walnut, approx. 3" X 2.5" X 2,5", top is recessed for ball placement
- The details of your special day are laser engraved on high quality engraving material
Decade Awards Golf Hole in One Trophy - Golf Tournament Award - 6 Inch Tall - Engraved Plate on Request
- ⛳ This trophy will be sent directly from Amazon WITHOUT a PLATE attached; the plate will arrive SEPARATELY in a RED envelope 6 – 8 days after we have received your request (Amazon Order #, a delivery mailing address & engraving information). Plates are sent USPS First Class W/O tracking numbers. **Courtesy plates are shipped within the U.S. only.**⛳
- 🏌 TROPHY & PLATE Details; 6” tall; gold finish plate; 3 engraving lines; up to 30 characters and spaces per line.
- 🚩 HOW to RECEIVE this trophy with THE PLATE ATTACHED; PASTE B07MC1XQPB in the Amazon search bar for our CUSTOMIZE NOW listing of this item.
- ⛳ FREE PLATE REQUEST from a desktop or tablet; in your AMAZON account > ORDERS> click on the ASK SELLER link. **SEND Amazon Order #, a delivery mailing address & engraving information**
- 🏌 MOBILE Plate Request: View Order Details, click on description; Click on DECADE AWARDS link after Sold By: ASK A QUESTION; Choose Product Details; SEND
Etch Workz Golf Ball Holder Hole in One Trophy - Fits Standard Golf Ball - Silver Tone Finish on Rosewood Base - Free Engraved Name Plate on Request
- IDEAL HOLE-IN-ONE GOLF AWARD: 5-1/2” inch tall, poly-resin award. Holds your prize winning lucky golf ball. Silver tone custom engraved plate on request. Your award will be delivered directly from an Amazon Fulfillment Center WITHOUT A PLATE attached. You may request a FREE custom engraved plate, which will ship SEPARATELY in the mail after we have received your request. See product description or photos for full details.
- FREE ENGRAVED PLATE ON REQUEST: ***Before you ADD TO CART, make sure the trophy is Sold by ETCH WORKZ.*** If not, scroll down to the Other Sellers on Amazon section and find the award Sold by ETCH WORKZ to get your FREE ENGRAVED PLATE.
- HOW TO ORDER YOUR FREE ENGRAVED PLATE: Send a request through your AMAZON Account or to the email address listed in our additional pictures. From your AMAZON account (desktop or tablet only), find YOUR ORDER and click on the ASK SELLER link. If you send us an email, **please include your Amazon Order ID #, engraving details and mailing address**. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. Orders are mailed USPS First Class mail (no tracking). Allow up to 7-10 business days for deliv
- WANT THE ENGRAVED PLATE ATTACHED??? To receive this trophy with the ENGRAVED PLATE ALREADY ATTACHED; enter B07FNN93WQ in the Amazon search bar for our CUSTOMIZE NOW listing.
FANTASYJOCKS Clear Acrylic Golfball Display Case - Free Engraving
- -Case measures 3.1" x 3.1" x 3.6"
- -We will add your customized laser engraved plaque to the front prior to shipping
- -Showcase your personal golf firsts: Lowest Round, Longest Drive, Birdie, Eagle, Albatross, Hole-In-One ball, etc.
- -Perfect idea for signed golf memorabilia, Father's Day, anniversaries and any golf ball sized keepsake
- -(GOLF BALL NOT INCLUDED - this is for the engraved case only)
Eureka Golf Products Hole-in-One Golfer Laser Etched 7x10 Acrylic Crescent Award-Male
- Free Shipping!
- Celebrate your hole in one
- Free Personalization
Golf Ball Display Stand Case, Cherry Finish, GB13 (Cherry Stand)
- Wooden Stand with UV Protect Acrylic cover. Outside Dimension: 4.5"H X 4.1"W X 4.1" Inside: 2.9"D X 2.9"W X 2.8"H
- This would make an excellent gift for golf lovers. Neat to display a memorable shot OR a trick or novelty golf ball.
- Comes with an clear acrylic ring for the golf ball to sit, and avoid rolling.
- Table Top Display Case. CANNOT use this one for Baseball. if you want one for baseball please see our other store.
- Golf Ball NOT Included
Hole In One Trophy Golf Award 5.5"
- Pewter Hole In One Golf Trophy
- Comes in 5.5"
- Free Unlimited Engraving
- 1 Trophy Per Customization
Juvale Large Trophy Cup - Gold Trophy for Sport Tournaments, Competitions, Gold, 15.2 x 7.5 x 3.7 Inches, 15.2 Inches in Height
- WINNERS AWARD: This 15.2 inch tall trophy is a symbol of success representing all the hard work put into an endeavor, whether physical or mental.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Made of iron and has a gold-color plating. The base is made of plastic.
- RED, WHITE AND BLUE BOWKNOT: Includes Red, White and Blue bowknot for extra patriotism!
- EXCELLENT REWARD FOR COMPETITIONS OF ALL SORTS: Give these as competition reward both to children and adults alike!
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 15.2 inches in height
Improve Your Golf Game
This article provides the reader with an easy step by step guide for improving their game and make their experience on the course much more enjoyable.
It would be outrageous for a player with a handicap of 19 to expect to shoot even par. In fact, it would be just as outrageous for this player to be upset with his/herself for not breaking 80.
The fact of the matter is that less than 1 percent of all golfers have ever completed a round of golf at even par.
I, being included in this 1 percent, have seen many decent players get frustrated and even abandon the game just because they are unable to accept the fact that they may never be good enough to finish a round at even par.
Many players do not realize that the game of golf would be so much more enjoyable if they were to stop judging their game by how many over par they are or by how well their friends play, and start judging their play on their capabilities. If you are an 18 handicap you should be happy if you shoot 90. 90 for you is even par for the course. However, many people fail to understand this concept.
I am going to lay out some basic steps to help you not only improve your game, but also make your next round much more enjoyable.
First of all, calculate your handicap. If you play daily or even bi-weekly then you can do this by starting fresh. Keep your score cards for the next 4 or 5 rounds. Calculate how many over par you were for each round. Now calculate how many over par you are on average. Let's say that you shot an 88, 89, 86, 87 and another 86 all on par 72 courses. Therefore you shot 16, 17, 14, 15, and 14 over par for a total of 76 over par for 5 rounds of golf. 76 divides by 5 rounds is an average of 15.2 strokes over par per round. Now round this number up to the nearest whole number. You have a handicap of 16.
If you only play 9-hole rounds then double your score for the rounds and follow the same calculations.
If you are a weekend warrior and do not get out much then try to think back and be honest with yourself about what you shot the last 4 or 5 times you played. Again, follow the same principals for the calculations above.
Next, using the player with a handicap of 16 as an example, adjust your scorecard to reflect your handicap. If you are playing a par 72 course par for you is 88 and you will receive one additional stroke on the 1-16 handicap holes. This would turn a par 4 handicap 4 hole into a par 5 for you. This gives you a little extra breathing room and should make the game much more enjoyable. Now when you make a 5 instead of saying I made bogey, you can say I made my par. If you shoot anything under 88 you broke par for the day, if you shoot over 88, well then you shot over par. If the course is playing longer due to inclined weather, or if the course you are playing is a little longer than you are used to add 2 or 3 strokes to your personal par. In older days, especially in England and Scotland, where the winds can blow as strong as 30m.p.h. on a normal day, par for the course used to change daily. One day par may be 72, the next it may be 76.
Thirdly and finally, use this system to judge your game. Make sure to not revert back to judging your game based on par for the course. You personal par is par for the course now. As you begin to play better your handicap will need some adjusting. I suggest adjusting your handicap every 3 times you play. This will allow you to see if you are making progress, or if you are losing ground. I hope that this has given you a new outlook on the game and I hope you use my advice to your advantage.