Best Used Callaway Golf Clubs in 2020
Callaway Women's Strata Plus Complete Golf Set (14-Piece, Right Hand, Teal)
Callaway Golf Men's XR Hybrid Rescue Club, 3(19 Graphite Senior Flex Shaft
- Re-engineered Internal Standing Wave is the ultimate team player. It’s a refined way to increase MOI and still give the face cup the freedom to flex for more ball speed.
- The next generation of our Forged Hyper Speed Face Cup increases ball speed all across the face so you get distance and forgiveness at every impact location, even on off center hits.
- Higher MOI and Lower CG In A Hybrid with a completely redesigned head shape to reposition weight. This creates even more forgiveness and a CG that’s 46% lower than X2 Hot.
- Headcover purchased separately.
Callaway Men's Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set (16-Piece, Right Hand, Steel)
- Strata Ultimate is designed for ultimate distance and ultimate performance; This set includes: driver, 3 wood, 4 and 5 Hybrid, 6 to 9 Iron, PW and SW, Putter, Stand Bag, 4 Head covers
- Woods: Full titanium golf driver gives you a large sweet spot and more forgiveness to bomb it off the tee. A very forgiving 3 wood built for long, high flying shots in a more aerodynamic head shape
- Hybrids: The 4 and 5 hybrids are great alternatives to long irons, so you can play with more confidence on a variety of shots
- Irons/Wedges: Irons have high flight technology that delivers distance, forgiveness, and control from stainless steel
- Putter: Precise face milling on the putter is designed for better accuracy and distance control to help you sink more putts
- Stand Bag: Lightweight, durable bag combines a cool authentic look, convenient pockets, and an easy to carry back strap
Callaway Women's Strata Complete Golf Set (11-Piece, Right Hand, Graphite)
- The Strata 11 Piece women’s complete golf set is designed for maximum performance right out of the box. Set includes: Driver, 5 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 7 & 9 Iron, SW, Putter, Stand Bag, and 3 Head covers
- Woods (Driver, 5 Fairway Wood, & 5 Hybrid) are specifically designed to give women a great combination of distance, forgiveness and control with clubs that are very easy to hit. A head cover for each is included
- Irons/Sand Wedge: Stainless steel golf irons offer a great combination of forgiveness and control
- Putter: A mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
- Stand Bag: A lightweight and durable golf stand bag that comes with five convenient pockets, an additional cooler pocket, a rain hood and a backpack strap system
Callaway Golf 2018 Men's Rogue X Individual Iron, Right Hand, KBS Max 90 Steel Shaft, Stiff Flex, Pitching Wedge
- 360 Face Cup + VFT for more Ball Speed
- MIM'd Internal Standing Wave for Optimal Flight and Control
- Urethane Microspheres for Great Feel
- The Ultimate Distance Iron
Callaway Men's Strata Tour Complete Golf Set (16-Piece, Right Hand, Regular Flex)
- The Strata Tour Package Set is designed for increased performance on every shot. Set includes: Driver, 3 Wood, 4 & 5 hybrid, 6 - 9 iron, PW & SW, Putter, Stand Bag, and 4 Head covers.
- Woods: A lightweight 460cc forged golf driver that is designed for distance and forgiveness that will help you hit it farther off the tee. The fairway woods are designed for long, high flying shots.
- Hybrids: The 4 & 5 hybrid are a great alternative to difficult long irons that gives you more confidence on a variety of shots.
- Irons/Wedges: Stainless steel irons ( 6 - 9 irons, pitching wedge & sand wedge) offer excellent performance with a combination of forgiveness and control.
- Putter: A mallet putter with a visual alignment aid to help give you incredible accuracy.
Callaway Golf Xj Junior Golf Set, Right Hand
- Designed For Improved Distance and Performance
- Complete Course Coverage
- Specifically engineered with premium Callaway technologies
Callaway Golf 2020 Men's Rogue Driver, Right Hand, Alidila Synergy 2.0 50gr, Regular Flex, 10.5 Degrees
- Combined power of Jailbreak Technology and X-Face VFT Technology that promote high ball speed and long distance
- Largest ever carbon composite crown surface area in a Callaway driver and new high-MOI shape with larger address footprint combine to increase stability and forgiveness
- Speed Step technology developed by Boeing and Callaway to improve airflow and to promote faster head speed
- Industry-leading Selection of Shaft, Weight and Loft Options
Callaway Golf Men's X Series 2018 Iron Set, 4-PA, Steel, Right Hand
- Long, fast & forgiving
- Designed with fast ball speed for more distance
- Good feel and good sound
Callaway Golf STEELHEAD XR 7 Iron, Steel Shaft, Regular Flex, Right
- The next generation of our industry-leading 360 Face Cup technology increases ball speed on both center hits and mis-hits. More ball speed = more distance
- Our soft, steel-infused Shock Eliminator Technology absorbs unwanted vibration for great feel, and helps lower the head's Center of Gravity (CG) for higher launch
- The new Hollow Bore-Thru hosel design saves significant weight that's strategically repositioned in the head to create more forgiveness and easier launch
- We've positioned the CG to promote easy launch and more carry in the long irons, keen control in mid-irons, and lower and higher-spinning shots in the short irons
- Stock Steel Shaft -- True Temper XP 95 Stepless; Stock Graphite Shaft -- Matrix F39
Augusta: Breaking with Tradition, a Fan's Take
Augusta National Golf Club ended eighty years of tradition when they invited two women to join their elite club.
The news broke yesterday about Augusta National Golf Club inviting two women to join its exclusive club. Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and business woman Darla Moore were granted membership to Augusta, host of the Masters, one of the biggest tournaments played by the PGA every year.
The Chairman of the club Billy Payne broke with tradition by announcing via a statement that the club was welcoming its first female members and called it "a joyous occasion". Normally the club is very tight lipped about its membership, but obviously this was very groundbreaking for the Georgia based golf club, which has only had male members for the last eighty years.
The club has fallen under pressure the last several years to start accepting women but up until now has now has not felt the need for anyone with two X chromosomes to be fitted with their trademark green jackets. Augusta only accepted their first African-American member twenty-two years ago and that was after intense pressure from corporate sponsors that threatened to pull their ads from Master's TV coverage.
Payne underwent perhaps his most uncomfortable press conference this past spring during the week of the Master's when this topic was brought to a head once again. One of their biggest sponsors IBM had recently appointed Virginia Rometty as its CEO and the four previous head bosses of IBM had all been members at Augusta. It made for prickly conversation for Payne throughout the week as many members of the media called for him to exchange the pink jacket Rometty was wearing throughout the tournament for a green one.
Payne said this additionally in his statement yesterday: ''These accomplished women share our passion for the game of golf and both are well known and respected by our membership, it will be a proud moment when we present Condoleezza and Darla their green jackets when the club opens this fall. This is a significant and positive time in our club's history and, on behalf of our membership, I wanted to take this opportunity to welcome them and all of our new members into the Augusta National family.''
No doubt it is a step in the right direction. Granted it is years overdue and it is hard to believe in 2020 that this is looked at as a milestone, but nonetheless it is. For the record Augusta has allowed woman to play their golf course for years-if invited by a member. And more importantly as a private club they are free to do whatever they want and accept whomever they want.
The only qualms I have had with Augusta lies more with the PGA. They have held one of their most prestigious events at this club for decades and it has never bothered them enough to challenge the club with their discriminatory practices. Can you imagine if Tiger Woods said he wouldn't play at the Masters unless they opened their doors to both genders? We would have seen a female in the clubhouse over a decade ago.
So now Augusta hopes this becomes a non-issue for them. They hope that Martha Burk and her advocacy group will take up another cause and stop picketing their tournament every April. They hope that the focus will now return to Amen Corner and the Azaleas that blanket the course. They hope that the eyes of the world will remain on their golf course and away from their exclusive membership. And yes it is a small notch forward for women and indeed it is "a joyous occasion." It just feels like it should have happened a long time ago.