Best Used Golf Clubs To Buy in 2020
LAZRUS Premium Golf Irons Set for Men (4,5,6,7,8,9) Right Hand Steel Shaft Regular Flex Golf Clubs - Best Golf Iron Set - Great Golf Gift for Beginner Or Intermediate (4-9)
How to Play Your Best Golf All the Time
Principles: Life and Work
$200 Visa Gift Card (plus $6.95 Purchase Fee)
- This card is non-reloadable. No expiration of funds. No cash or ATM access. Cards are shipped ready to use.
- This card can be used in the U.S. only, online or in stores, where Visa debit cards are accepted. Your Amazon.com Balance cannot be used to purchase Visa gift cards.
- A one-time $6.95 purchase fee applies at the time of purchase. No fees after purchase (including dormancy, service or other fees).
- This item is not eligible for refund or return. Available for sale within the United States only (not available to Puerto Rico residents). Additional shipping restrictions apply to Hawaii, Kansas, New Mexico, South Dakota, US Virgin Islands, Vermont, and West Virginia.
- Do not provide any gift card details (such as the claim code) to someone you do not know or trust. There are a variety of scams in which fraudsters try to trick others into paying with gift cards. We want to make sure our customers are aware of potential scams that may involve asking for payment using gift cards. See "Be Informed" link at the top of the page to learn more.
Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (9-feet x 3-feet)
- Manufactured from PET resin
- Manufactured in the USA
- Kidney shaped practice putting green
- High quality putting surface stays smooth
- Built in sand trap cutouts catch missed shots
- 3 practice cup cutouts
- Measures 3 by 9 feet
- Non skid backing
SafeRacks Deluxe Golf Equipment Organizer Rack | Heavy-Duty Steel Wire Shelf Extra-Wide | Fits 2 Extra-Large Bags Plus Accessories (Golf Rack Deluxe)
- Deluxe Golf Organizer Includes Upper Shelf, five accessory hooks, and 2 side attachments for spare clubs!
- Heavy Duty and Durable! This rack weighs more than 55 pounds. Nearly triple the competition!
- Two Extra-Wide Large Bag Ports - Can Fit TWO Tour Sized Cart Bags plus MORE! 18"Deep x 43"Wide x 40"Tall
- Includes 3" Wheels (2 locking) for Easy Moving, a movable bottle opener, and 3 adjustable shelves for all your golfing accessories.
- 14.5" wide x 18" deep bag slot allows for ALL sized golf bags with room to spare!
Gzingen 3 Packs Golf Club Brush and Groove Cleaner with 2 Ft Retractable Zip-line and Aluminum Carabiner, Golf Cleaning Tool Spike Groove Cleaner Nylon and Metal Bristles, Easily Attaches to Golf Bag
- 3-in-1 GOLF TOOLS FOR GOLFERS – Gzingen Golf club brush kit for golf cart with Nylon bristles for cleaning woods. Brass bristles for cleaning irons and hybrids. Spike for cleaning deep in the grooves and golf shoes.This golf brush easily removes dirt, mud, sand and grass.
- COMFORTABLE TO USE- The handle is made with extremely durable plastic for strength but it has ergonomically designed rubber grips for comfort even when applying heavy scrubbing pressure.
- MATERIAL-Extremely durable plastic handle, nylon bristles and aluminum carabiner.
- The retractable 2 ft. zip-line carabiner makes it easy to attach to your golf bag for blazing fast access, Best Cleaning tool for golf clubs and Spikes, Spike for Cleaning deep in grooves and golf shoes.
- Package include 3pcs Golf Club Brush (red+blue+black)
Golf CART Voltage Reducer Converter 48V to 12V 10A 120W
- Input Voltage: 48V nominal, Input range: 40V to 60V ; Output Voltage: DC 12V 10A 120W
- Adopt Synchronous Rectification Technology to improve conversion efficiency, Maximum Efficiency:≥95%; Ripple Wave: 50Mv; Starting delay time:≤2S
- Assembled with smart chip, features Over-current /Over-load /Low-load /Short-circuit /Over-heat intelligent protection
- Compact aluminium shell with epoxy potting, 100% waterproof, anti-dust, anti-shock protection and better heat dissipation
- These voltage converters are excellent power transformers, can work safely and reliable in -40°C~80°C range. And all converters are offered 1 year replacement assurance. Pls contact us via Amazon message if you have any requests
PhiGolf Golf Simulator with Swing Trainer Club
- Enjoy golf year-round with your friends, in the same room or remotely, anywhere you want, without needing an expensive golf simulator.
- PhiGolf’s 10 gram portable motion sensor, mounted on your golf clubs or the included swing trainer club, detects club head speed, swing path, tempo, face angle, attack angle, and estimated carry distance, allowing you to adjust and coach your own swings. Record and analyze your golf swings in 3D on the app.
- Connect your smartphone to your big screen wirelessly or by using an HDMI cable for an even more immersive virtual golf experience.
- PhiGolf offers 7 game modes to make your golf practice more fun. Includes Stroke Play, Driving Range, Nearest to Hole, Approach Shot, and Putting.
- Package includes the PhiGolf device and the short swing trainer club. PhiGolf is compatible with Android 5.0 and iOS 9.0 and above. Minimum Bluetooth requirement is 4.1.
Champkey Victor-P Golf Grips Set of 13(Free Repair Kits Included),Soft Tacky Polymer Golf Club Grips Ideal for Clubs Wedges Drivers Irons Hybrids (B&B, Standard)
- PRODUCT SPECS - Grip Size : Standard /Midsize / Oversize, Core Size : .0.600 " , Weight： 51g /52g/53g, Length：10.50 " .Package Include：13 x Champkey STP Golf Grips，13 x Professional Golf Tapes.
- WHAT'S STP GRIP：STP Grip Designed for reducing the pressure on the hands and body. Made by two parts, The inner tube is made of rubber material that provides High feedback for improve your shots,Grip outer layer made by Polyurethane Material for a great feel.
- STP TECHNOLOGY - Our Exclusive STP(Soft Tacky Polyurethane) Material provide excellent astringent and comfortable feel.All-WEATHER CONTROL PERFORMANCE from STP let you Enjoy golf easily in any condition.
- TEXTURE CONTROL: The advanced surface texture is used to improve feedback and stickiness,the“Cross-shaped”texture placed on the back of the grip helps to enhance feel and comfort,the "Dragon scales" texture placed on the thumb area to increase the grip.
- SERVICE - Champkey Backed by 100% Money back Guarantee, this is totally risk-free buy.Please reference the product description get the More Guarantee Details !
How the Blind and Visually Impaired Can Play Golf
This article will show you how the blind and visually impaired can play golf.
You might think of golf as being a sport only for the sighted. But I have found that golf is a fantastic sport for the blind and visually impaired. I have played as a visually impaired golfer since the early 1990s, and have found it fun and challenging, a great way to get in shape, and helps build self-confidence and self-esteem. If you are visually impaired or blind and would like to try the sport of golf, here is how you can do it.
Your first question may be how does a blind or visually impaired golfer play? Blind and visually impaired golfers play the game just like a sighted golfer does with a few simple modifications. The two key ingredients are to learn the swing, and find a good coach.
The best way to learn the golf swing is to take lessons with a PGA professional at a local golf course. Call courses and ask to speak with one of the teaching professionals. Lessons are taught in small groups or on an individual basis. Group lessons are usually less expensive.
When you call and speak with the teaching professional make sure to explain that you are blind or visually impaired. Ask the teaching pro if there are any instructors at the course who have experience working with blind or visually impaired golfers. Do not be surprised if the answer is no. This may be a new experience for both you and the teaching pro. But don't worry; it is also likely that the pro will be excited about taking on the experience.
If the pro has doubts or concerns, recommend that he read "The Lesson I Gave...and Got Back" by Davis Love, Jr. with Jack McDermott. Almost any pro you will talk with will recognize the name of Davis Love, Jr. He was a renowned instructor and the father of Davis Love III, a very well known PGA Tour pro. This article recounts his very first experience teaching a blind golfer and will give the pro some insights on how to adapt the normal teaching technique to meet your needs. The article can be found at www.usblindgolf.com in the Articles section. Once you establish a relationship with a teaching pro you can begin to learn the fundamentals of the game.
Before you hit the links you need to find your coach. Now, a coach does not teach you the game of golf. The coach helps you maneuver around the golf course, giving you information about how far you need to hit the ball and what direction to hit the ball. The coach will also help you align your body and the club during shot set-up, and will tell you about the green's surface and the distance to the hole. Finally, your coach can help you track how far you hit the ball with each club. Knowing how far you hit the ball will allow you to pick the right club for each shot.
You might think that the most important thing in picking a coach is that you find someone who knows the game of golf well. This is not so. It certainly won't hurt, but the key is to find someone who can convey information about distances and the layout of a golf course in a way that you will understand. Your coach should also be someone you enjoy spending time with because playing a round of golf takes time and golf is a social sport.
Once you have learned the swing, have a coach, and have worked with your coach to develop a plan for attacking the course, you are ready to head for the first tee for a round. But before you hit that first shot make sure you know the rules of the game.
To encourage participation in golf, the United States Golf Association (USGA) has modified the rules specifically for blind and visually impaired golfers. The rule modifications allow blind and visually impaired golfers:
1. To have a coach and to receive advice from the coach;
2. To ground a club when hitting out of a hazard; and
3. To have the coach stand behind you on the line of a put, unless the coach is coaching for more than one blind or visually impaired golfer simultaneously.
Other than these three rules, the rules of golf are the same for blind or visually impaired golfers as they are for sighted golfers.
Give golf try. It is a fun, and rewarding game for the blind and visually impaired..