Best Used Golf Hybrids in 2020
Pinemeadow Golf Men's Excel EGI Hybrid Club, Graphite, 45-Degree, Regular, Right Hand
- CLUB/LOFT: 3 Hybrid/19°, 4 Hybrid/22°, 5 Hybrid/25°, 6 Hybrid/28°, 7 Hybrid/32°, 8 Hybrid/36°, 9 Hybrid/40° & PW Hybrid/45°
- HYBRID MOVEMENT: More and more players are trading in their traditional irons and replacing them with hybrids. The EGI hybrids allow you to do this for every iron in your bag. Join the movement and expect an improvement in your game
- BIGGER SWEET SPOT: All hybrids feature a nice balance of weight throughout the entire club head that increases and widens the sweet spot. The shape of the club head allows you to use these clubs from various lies, good or bad
- GRAPHITE SHAFT: Hybrids are equipped with a Pinemeadow Graphite shaft. The hybrid shaft paired with the stainless steel clubhead gives you the best combination you need in a hybrid
- HEADCOVER: All hybrids come with a headcover to protect your club while it is being transported in your golf bag
Senior Ladies Golf Clubs All Hybrid Set 55+ Years Womens Right Hand Majek Lady Full True Hybrid Complete Set #3 4,5 6 7 8 9 PW. Lady Flex Right Handed New Easy Oversized Club
- Right Handed - Lady's Standard Length Clubs - Entire ALL TRUE HYBRID SET
- Ladies Standard Length Clubs / Senior Lady Flex Velocity Graphite Shafts (Perfect for Senior Lady Golfers Age 55+ Years)
- Perfect for Golfers 5'3" to 5'8" tall - Ladies Standard Length: #3=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=20 Degrees, #4=38 Inches: Loft=23 Degrees, #5=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=37 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7= 36 1/2 Inches: Loft=32 Degrees, #8=36 Inches: Loft=35 Degrees, #9=35 1/2 Inches: Loft=40 Degrees, PW=35 Inches: Loft=45 Degrees
- Senior Lady Size Black Pro Velvet Grip - Extra Width for Better Comfort
- All True Ultra Forgiving Oversized Lady's Hybrid Rescue Clubs: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW
New Integra I-Drive Hybrid Golf Club #1-13Â° Right-Handed with Graphite Shaft, U Pick Flex (Regular)
- Integra I-Drive Hybrid #1-13° Right-Handed With Graphite Shaft Fully Assembled
- Graphite Shaft Available: Regular and Stiff, Senior and Ladies
- Club Length: Standard, Grip Size: Standard
- Club Head Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- No Head cover
Callaway Golf Men's XR Hybrid Rescue Club, 3(19 Graphite Senior Flex Shaft
- Re-engineered Internal Standing Wave is the ultimate team player. It’s a refined way to increase MOI and still give the face cup the freedom to flex for more ball speed.
- The next generation of our Forged Hyper Speed Face Cup increases ball speed all across the face so you get distance and forgiveness at every impact location, even on off center hits.
- Higher MOI and Lower CG In A Hybrid with a completely redesigned head shape to reposition weight. This creates even more forgiveness and a CG that’s 46% lower than X2 Hot.
- Headcover purchased separately.
Senior Menâ€™s Majek Golf All Hybrid Complete Full Set, which Includes: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Senior Flex Total of 8 Right Handed New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Clubs
- Right Handed
- Premium Senior Flex Light Weight Velocity Graphite Shafts with MAXIMUM WHIP PERFORMANCE - No Need to Swing harder than you're suppose to. Let your shafts create the Whip for you!
- Men's Standard Length: #3=40 Inches: Loft=19 Degrees, #4=39 1/2 Inches: Loft=22 Degrees, #5=39 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7=38 Inches: Loft=31 Degrees, #8=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=35 degrees, #9=37 Inches: Loft=40 Degrees, PW=36 1/2 Inches Loft=44 degrees
- Mens Majek K5 Design High Traction Large Senior Size Black Pro Velvet Grips
TaylorMade Golf M6 Rescue Hybrid Club 7H Right Hand, Regular Flex Shaft: Fujikura Atmos Orange 7
- TWIST FACE: First time in a hybrid for straighter and longer miss-hits; Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- LOW-CG, STEEL-BODY CONSTRUCTION: Thin, fast face for improved ball speed ad overall distance; Stepped crown for lower CG and easy alignment
- ADVANCED SPEED POCKET DESIGN: New TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction; Improved slot flexibility for a larger COR area, and better off-center performance, especially on low-face strikes
Majek Men's Golf All Hybrid Complete Full Set, which Includes: #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Senior Flex Right Handed New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Club
- Right Handed
- Senior Flex Velocity Graphite Shaft
- Standard Length: #4=39 1/2 Inches: Loft=22 Degrees, #5=39 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7=38 Inches: Loft=31 Degrees, #8=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=34 degrees, #9=37 Inches: Loft=37 Degrees, PW=36 1/2 Inches Loft=40 degrees
- Men's Black Pro Velvet Grip
Pinemeadow Golf Men's Command W7X 3 Hybrid, Right Hand, Graphite, Regular
- Fitted standard with our low-torque Pinemeadow Limited Graphite shaft
- White head design provides high contrast visibility for easy alignment
- Stainless body is extremely durable
Pinemeadow Men's PGX Golf Set-Driver, 3 Wood, Hybrid, 5-PW Irons (Right Handed, Regular Flex)
- 460cc Driver, 3 Wood and Hybrid
- 5-PW Irons
- Graphite Shaft on Driver and 3 Wood
- Headcovers for Driver, 3 Wood and Hybrid
Callaway Golf Men's Strata Complete 12 Piece Package Set (Right Hand, Steel)
- The Strata 12 Piece Set is designed for maximum performance right out of the box; The set includes: Driver, 3 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6 9 Iron, PW, Putter, Stand Bag and 2 Head covers
- Woods: Lightweight 460cc forged driver that has a large sweet spot, a titanium head, and provides more forgiveness to help you hit it farther off the tee. An oversized 3 wood is forgiving with a more aerodynamic head shape for long, high flying shots
- Hybrid: A 5 Hybrid is a great alternative to difficult long irons that gives you more confidence on a variety of shots
- Irons/Wedge: Stainless steel irons (6 9 irons, PW) offer a great combination of forgiveness and control
- Putter: A mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
Is a Wolf Hybrid Right for You?
Wolf hybrids are wonderful dogs, but they are not right for everyone. There are many factors to consider before choosing to adopt a wolf dog.
Legal Issues. Sadly, before considering a wolf hybrid for a pet, you must check your state and local laws. This can prevent allot of heartache down the road. Many states have laws that will result in your wolf dog being taken away and euthanized. Don't just read the laws, ask questions. Some states do not have breed specific legislation, but use the rabies shot loophole when it comes to hybrids. Because rabies vaccines have not been tested in wolves some states will not recognize the vaccination when given to wolf hybrids. The authorities will confiscate and kill your dog and press criminal charges against you for failure to vaccinate, even if you can prove you have had the animal vaccinated. Of course, the shots are effective in wolf dogs and this is an ongoing battle.
Personality and Behavior. Wolf hybrids are very intelligent, independent, and hardy. They are curious and inquisitive, and can learn an action, like opening a door, after watching you do it only once. Many people make the mistake of confusing intelligence with trainability. Typically wolf dogs are not approval seekers. They are independent. Wolf hybrids are not the sort of dog to seek out if you want to teach them tricks. Talk to many wolf dog owners and you will find that most of them describe their hybrid's personality as more like a cat than a dog. If you are seeking the dominant/submissive relationship that many people find comforting and expect from the human/dog scenario, a wolf hybrid is not for you. Wolf hybrids can be destructive beyond your wildest imagination. They can reduce furniture to splinters and claw through walls in a matter of minutes. Most wolf dogs have retained the desire to make a den and will dig very large holes very quickly. Of course, it is hard to predict what kind of personality your hybrid will have. This is very dependent on the domesticated breed your wolf dog contains. On the positive side wolf hybrids are extremely dedicated and family oriented dogs. They are typically quiet, calm animals. While most wolf dogs are somewhat aloof, you may wind up with a hundred and fifty pound lap dog. A wolf hybrid will behave more like an equal than your average domesticated breed. Effective training will come only through a cooperative effort, not force. For some people this comes naturally and the results are an effortless, wonderful relationship with their wolf hybrid. Many people find this type of training impossible to accept and will engage in a constant power battle which they will never truly win, and wind up living in fear of their own dog.
Containment. Containment is often the biggest challenge. Occasionally you will find a wolf hybrid who is content to sit at home, but most will not. Because they form very tight bonds with their families, many wolf hybrids experience acute separation anxiety when left at home. This is a big motivating factor for escape, and they are incredible escape artists. They can dig quickly, climb six foot fences effortlessly, and easily destroy fencing materials. A wolf dog can roam sixty miles in one day.
Commitment. Before adopting any dog you should be committed to caring for the dog for the duration of its life. In the case of wolf hybrids this is crucial. It is almost impossible to find new homes for them. They form a very close bond with their family. A good rule of thumb is to make a twenty year commitment to your wolf hybrid.
If you are wiling to face the challenges and dedicated the next twenty years of your life to cohabitating with a brilliant and independent canine, a wolf hybrid may be right for you.