Best Value Golf Shoes in 2022
New Balance Men's nbg1701 Golf Shoe, White/Black, 11 2E US
FootJoy Men's Originals Golf Shoes White 9 M Brown, US
- AUSTIN LAST - Built on the Austin Last, this last offers the fullest rounded toe character, fullest fit across forefoot, standard instep and heel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING - EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) Fit-Beds provide lightweight cushioning underfoot. EVA does not take a set, so the cushioning will remain the same for the life of the shoe.
- EASY CARE CONSTRUCTION - This easy care synthetic upper offers outstanding 1 year waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability.
- ENHANCED TRACTION - This DuraMax rubber outsole is a proprietary compound that provides turf gripping performance and durability.
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
FootJoy Men's Pro/SL Boa Golf Shoes Black 9 M Grey, US
- EXCEPTIONAL STABILITY - A perimeter weighted outsole allows for extreme stability and added lightweight comfort.
- LASER PLUS FIT - The Laser Plus Last offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. Thicker insole provides increased underfoot cushioning for enhanced comfort.
- PERFORMANCE LEATHER - Chromo Skin leather, developed by Pittards of England, is a supple, lightweight, durable and 100% waterproof leather.
- VERSATILE TRACTION - A 3-piece outsole combining 2 blends of our Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) for cushioning and stability, with a TPU molded sole for traction, creates an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility.
- WATERPROOF - FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).
FootJoy Men's Pro/SL-Previous Season Style Golf Shoes Black 8.5 M US
- Exceptional stability - a perimeter weighted outsole allows for extreme stability and added lightweight comfort
- Laser plus fit - The laser plus last offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel.
- Performance Leather - chromo skin leather, developed by Pittards of England, is a supple, lightweight, durable and 100% waterproof leather
- Versatile traction - a one-piece outsole combining 2 blends of our fine tuned foam (ftf) for cushioning and stability
- Waterproof - foot bed warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% Waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty)
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
adidas Men's Tech Response Golf Shoe, Black, 12 M US
Skechers Men's Torque Waterproof Golf Shoe, Black/red, 9.5 M US
- Replaceable soft spikes
- Synthetic upper
- Ultra flight foam
FootJoy Men's Flex Golf Shoes Black 10 M US
- Synthetic sole
- Synthetic sole
- PERFORMANCE MESH - Lightweight performance mesh delivers incredible comfort, breathability and all-day comfort.
- COMPLETE SUPPORT - A soft EVA midsole provides increased underfoot cushioning, enhanced comfort and exceptional stability., VERSATILE TRACTION - The Versa-Trax outsole is engineered with traction elements to create an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility., LASER SPORT FIT - Offers a full rounded toe character with a standard fit across the forefoot and instep. A toe spring and a slightly narrow heel completes the athletic profile., Lace Up
Skechers Men's Pivot Spikeless Golf Shoe, Black/White, 8.5 M US
- Spikeless design
- Water resistant
- Synthetic upper
- Ultra Go Foam
Softspikes Pulsar Golf Cleats Fast Twist 3.0 - Green
- Fits golf shoes with Fast Twist, Tour Lock, Slim-Look, and Tri-Look systems. Use the cleat reference guide listed in the pictures to find which insert style you need
- 18 count pack--wrench sold separately
- Flexible legs provide ideal traction on all types of ground
- Reacts to every angle of force for improved ground interaction
adidas Men's Adipure TP 2.0 Golf Shoe, White, 10.5 M US
- Leather ThinSOF upper with climaproof for the ultimate in durability, protection and elegance
- Gts (glass fiber torsion system) features a carbon fiber finish strategically placed to provide torsion control, support and stability
- 10-Spike configuration features heat map traction placement
- Revolutionary pure motion midsole and outsole construction with poured PU for ultimate comfort
What's the Deal with the Heels on Women's Shoes?
My daughter and I were drawn into this department store, as if we were two little mice that just found the mother lode of all cheeses.
Need I ask the women out there why the shoe department. "I don't know," this is just what we do. I can't explain this infatuation that we have being so obsessed with shoes. I'm sure the closet is full of them, some we have never even worn, but this compulsion to buy more is still there. Yet, I must say do I really notice what someone has on their feet, the only time I really take notice is if something looks so ridiculously uncomfortable that I must ask myself how in heaven can they walk in those.
Shoes should be for comfort after all our feet is what holds up the rest of us. Look around, we are wearing thin pointed fronts with high heels trying to steady ourselves from wobbling over. Even if the big bad cat came chasing we would not have a chance.
So why do we do it, we think it looks nice, they look great with a particular outfit. "No reason," we just need them!! OK!
Anyway, I bought a pair of boots a while ago thinking they looked so cool, I walked around all day looking down at my aching feet, saying all along how grand they looked, and yet not one person commented on my great boots. Went home had to soak my poor little piggies in Epsom salt and wondered why did I get those miniature torture chambers for, and off they went into the closet with my million of others But I did get them on clearance. "Oh yeah," that means I can't return them either. "Oh well."
So what happens today big blowout clearance everything 70% off, I tell myself "I don't need anymore shoes," "I don't need anymore shoes," but then my little rodent of a daughter has to chime in, "These would look great on you." "Really, honey," I have to say all giddy and you guessed it I am now a proud owner of yet another pair.