Best Value Mens Golf Club Set in 2023
Callaway Men's Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set (16-Piece, Right Hand, Steel)
Callaway Golf Men's Strata Complete 12 Piece Package Set (Left Hand, Steel)
- The Strata 12 piece set is designed for maximum performance right out of the box; The set includes: driver, 3 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6 to 9 Iron, PW, Putter, stand bag and 2 head covers
- Woods: Lightweight 460cc forged driver that has a large sweet spot, a titanium head, and provides more forgiveness to help you hit it farther off the tee. An oversized 3 wood is forgiving with a more aerodynamic head shape for long, high flying shots
- Hybrid: A 5 Hybrid is a great alternative to difficult long irons that gives you more confidence on a variety of shots
- Irons/Wedge: Stainless steel irons (6 9 irons, PW) offer a great combination of forgiveness and control
- Putter: A mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
Wilson Golf Profile SGI Men's Complete Golf Set â€” Regular, Right Hand,Red (Regular)
- Wilson's proprietary "Custom fit in a box" system has thirteen size options to fit every player
- Large 460cc Driver Engineered with Super Game Improvement technology to enhance new golfer experience
- Deep, perimeter weighted 431 stainless steel irons with very low center of gravity for improved accuracy and distance
- Lightweight, premium Carry bag features Air Flow adjustable shoulder straps, rugged handle top, numerous pockets and self activating stand
- "Easy Launch" Sand Wedge features very low weighting and wide sole for better greenside control and improved shotmaking
Nitro Men's Blaster Golf Set (15-Piece)
- Set includes Irons, Putter, Driver and Golf Bag
- Black and Red Bag hood and 3 club head covers also included
- Right-handed grips
- Steel and Graphite for extra durability and strength
- PGA Certified quality
Top Line Men's Right Handed M5 Golf Club Set , Set Includes Driver, Wood, Hybrid, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Stainless Steel Irons with True Temper Steel Shaft, Putter, Deluxe Stand Bag & 3 Headcovers
- Men's right handed golf set includes: 460cc driver, #3 wood, 21 Hybrid, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW stainless irons, putter, deluxe stand bag and 3 headcovers
- 460cc driver for extensive distance and forgiveness
- Great aiming mechanism putter
- Premium stainless steel irons
- Deluxe stand bag with spacious pockets and 3 matching head covers
Pinemeadow Golf PGX Set (Driver, 3 Wood, Hybrid, 5-PW Irons, Left Hand, Regular)
- 460cc Driver, 3 Wood and Hybrid
- 5-PW Irons
- Graphite Shaft on Driver and 3 Wood
- Headcover for Driver, 3 Wood and Hybrid
Wilson Golf Men's Ultra Complete Package Set, Left Hand
- Super game improvement design focuses on generating more distance for beginner golfers
- Large 460cc Titanium matrix driver uses hot face and low center of gravity to launch the ball off the Tee
- Large sweet spot irons feature perimeter weighting for improved performance on off center hits
- Alignment putter with soft Paddle grip improves aim and distance for all golfers
- Lightweight ergonomic bag features self activating stand and numerous pockets
Precise NX460 Men's Complete Golf Clubs Package Set Includes Driver, S.S. Fairway, S.S. Hybrid, 5 Stainless Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's Right Hand (Right Hand)
- Includes Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, 5 Stainless Steel Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's
- 460cc Ti-Matrix Driver! Stainless Steel Woods and Irons
- 100% Graphite Shaft On Woods & True Temper Steel Shafts on Irons!
- Matching Deluxe Dual-Strap Golf Bag and Headcovers! Carry your bag like a backpack!
- This Golf Set is for a Right Handed Player!
Cleveland Golf 2018 Men's Launcher HB Iron Set (Set of 7 total clubs: Steel, Regular, Right Hand, 4-PW)
- Hollow construction
- High strength Ht1770 steel face
- Progressive design
Aspire X1 Men's Complete Golf Set Includes Titanium Driver, S.S. Fairway, S.S. Hybrid, S.S. 6-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's Right Hand Tall Size for Men 6'1" and Above!
- Includes Titanium Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, 6-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's
- 460cc Titanium Driver! Stainless Steel Woods and Irons
- 100% Graphite Shaft On Woods & True Temper Steel Shafts on Irons!
- Matching Deluxe Golf Bag and Headcovers!
- This Golf Set is for Men 6'1" And Above!
Titleist 909 D Comp Golf Club Review
Long and forgiving without the odd shape!
The Titleist 909 D Comp driver is really the most high tech driver that Titleist has ever created. It's multi material design and multi piece construction provides maximum forgiveness and distance while maintaining a please shape at address. For drivers of this nature without the pleasing shape, there will be reviews of the new Cobra drivers later down the line!
The Titleist 909 D Comp features a high launch and low spin driver with a very high MOI. This is achieved by 3 key components to the driver:
The first is it's composite crown, saving weight at the mid-rear of the driver's head allows for more perimeter weighting along with more back weighting that will allow for more forgiving, higher launching drives. The second is a new, permanent, weight screw installed at the rear of the club to further lower the center of gravity and allow for proper club weight depending on the shaft model you choose. The third is a traditional spring face with a new twist. Thicker walls for stability surround a CNC Milled face insert that has milled into it, trapezoid shaped rings in the middle of the face to allow for a little more pop at impact.
The shaft is an upgrade from traditional Titleist stock shafts. A Matrix Ozik XCon-5 shaft assembled at 45" makes this club a good looking canon to hit the ball high and far!
My first impressions when I heard of the new driver was that it was going to be an ugly, bulky looking thing like their last game improvement driver the 907 D1. What I saw is a very pleasing shape and while it does not have a small, compact footprint by any means, it is defiantly a look the purists can get over once they get a chance to hit a few balls with it! Added the fact that it is at 45" and not longer as many companies are making their drivers theses days makes it easy to control which is another bonus.
The ball flight of this driver is what I thought it would be. I tested the 9.5* model and it took off like a rocket right off the club face. The rear weighting and slightly longer club head are to thank for this. The ball flight was very, very stable on shot to shot, even on hits I set up on the toe and heal. For what it's worth, this is the longest Titleist driver I have ever hit and while the ability to work the ball was limited, (especially a fade) the simple fact is that given the right loft/ball/shaft combination you can just bomb it over most trouble in your way!
Overall this is a great new driver from Titleist and will help the 10+ handicap crowed out by hitting the ball higher, farther and straighter than ever before! Given the traditional shape, this club might be able to steal some game improvement driver users away from the likes of Ping, TaylorMade, etc.
I'd give this club a try if you are a Titleist fan looking for a club that will help you hit some more fairways, or for those who only thought Titleist made clubs for low handicap players and golf pros!
Stay tuned for my reviews of the other 2 new drivers from Titleist in 2020, as well as their new Fairway Woods and Hybrids!