Best Volkswagen Golf Year in 2023
Throttle Body Fits For VW Volkswagen Jetta Beetle Rabbit Golf Passat Model Years 2008-2014 2.5L OEM# 07K133062A
- Throttle body is mounted on the intake pipe between the air flow meter and the engine, and its function is similar to the throttle of the carburetor. The throttle body is linked with the driver's accelerator pedal to control the opening of the throttle valve to change the area of the intake passage, thereby achieving the purpose of controlling the intake air amount and controlling the operating conditions of the engine. The throttle body is very important for the engine.
- The throttle body regulates the proper volume of airflow into the engine which is essential to the mixture of fuel and air in the engine. If you are experiencing engine stalling, failing to start, electronic throttle warning light came on, hesitation or power surging on acceleration on your VW cars then you may have a problem with your vehicle's throttle body.
- Fits the Following Vehicles: for Volkswagen Beetle 2007 2.5L, From 5/07 2008-2010 2012-2014 2.5L; for Volkswagen Golf 2010-2014 2.5L; for Volkswagen Jetta 2007 2.5L, From 12/12/2006 2008-2015 2.5L; for Volkswagen Passat 2012-2014 2.5L; for Volkswagen Rabbit 2007 From 11/06, VIN 1K.7.115 001 2008-2009.
- Customers can find the product you need accurately according to the OE number. OE part number: 07K 133 062 A, 07K 133 062A, 07K133062A.
Thirty Years of the Volkswagen Golf & Rabbit
HVAC Blower Motor Fan Assembly Replacement for TT Jetta New Beetle Golf GTI 1J1819021C AutoAndArt
- High quality, dependable Blower Motor Fan to stabilize temperature and prevent overheating
- Affordable, superior aftermarket assembly for your Audi TT, VW Jetta, Beetle, Golf or GTI
- Premium components and design improves thermal stability and ensures optimal air flow to engine
- OE Style: accurate mounting provisions provide a solid precise fit offering ridigity and strength
- No Modification needed and protected by 1 year limited warranty
The Volkswagen Golf Story: 40 Years of the Second People's Car
Mishimoto MMRAD-GLF-99 Volkswagen Golf Performance Aluminum Dual Pass Radiator
- Direct fit for the 1999–2002 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T
- Overall Size: 30.8” x 16.5” x 2.07” / Core Size: 25.6” x 15.67” / Rows: 2
- CNC machined quick-disconnect inlet/outlet mate perfectly to the stock radiator hoses
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Overall size: 30.8 inch x 16.5 inch x 4.2 inch; core size: 25.6 inch x 15.67
- Inlet: 1.25 inch; outlet: 1.25 inch
- Core thickness: 1.57 inch; tank wall thickness: .08 inch
- Limited lifetime warranty
Volkswagen Jetta, Golf, GTI Service Manual: 1999-2005 1.8l Turbo, 1.9l TDI, Pd Diesel, 2.0l Gasoline, 2.8l VR6
AC Compressor & A/C Clutch For Volkswagen VW Golf & Jetta MkIV 4-Cyl 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 - BuyAutoParts 60-01503NA NEW
- 100% BRAND NEW, premium ISO/TS 16949 quality - tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Engineered for superior durability, backed by industry leading warranty
- Includes 100% NEW clutch, pulley and coil ; Uses OEM mounting points, and hose connections
- Fits all US-spec 2000-2005 VW Golf and Jetta Mk4 with a 4-cylinder engine. Does NOT fit VR6 models!
Ignition Coil Pack for 1998-2011 Volkswagen - Jetta Golf Beetle - 2.0L L4 06A 905 097A 06A-905-097A UF484 C1393 5C1390 Black
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT/ UPGRADE over your original stock coils. We only use the highest grade materials. This makes our product durable and reliable under extreme conditions while providing High Electrical Resistance, strong Spark from plugs, and being resistant to Corrosion and Abrasion
- IGNITION COILS FOR Volkswagen vehicles including, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L | 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Volkswagen Golf 2.0L | 1998-2011 Volkswagen Beetle 2.0L
- VW OWNERS Please check fitment bar and description before you BUY IT as the ignition coil pack can change based on the year/ month of manufacture of your VW.
- COMPATIBLE PART NUMBERS: 5C1390, E984, 52-1741, IC564, UF-484, 06A 905 097A, 06A-905-097A
- 【Lifetime Warranty】
Volkswagen Jetta, Golf, GTI: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 Cabrio: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 (A3 Platform) Service Manual
2020 Volkswagen GTI - First Impressions and Analysis
An analysis of the new 2020 Volkswagen GTI which proves itself as one the best high performance cars of the new year, improving on the 2020 model with a new aesthetic design, but retaining the power.
With the 2020 Volkswagen GTI's turbocharged four cylinder engine and smooth transmission, this vehicle carries high rankings in the performance department. 200 horsepower and 207 pound-feet of torque make this vehicle capable of hauling some serious ass, and with this power the 2020 Volkswagen GTI still has an EPA rating of 21 city, 31 high way on the standard manual transmission. The 2020 Volkswagen GTI also has an optional; automatic variant with a slightly better mpg of 24 city 32 highway. The handling is equally as impressive as this cars performance, offering a well designed and responsive handling system, keeping the GTI nimble yet gripped to the road, also benefiting from a new electronic differential system named XDS.
The 2020 Volkswagen GTI carries a new exterior body design than previous years, earning it high praise from critics, with a performance inspired design, as opposed to the prior "jellybean" body shape. The inside of the car has been deemed equally impressive, benefiting from an upscale design and little extras such as standard heated seats and touch screen interface. Comfortable fabric covered front seats and spacious rear seating for its class of vehicle guarantee a desirable ride, even the long ones. Although The 2020 Volkswagen GTI gets knocked slightly on the climate control dials, for difficulty in achieving a desired setting, and on the navigation system for lack of intuitiveness, the 2020 Volkswagen GTI still earns respect for a large bevy of interior options that come standard.
Earning 5 and 4 stars in various government safety tests, the 2020 Volkswagen GTI solidifies its worth as a excellent vehicle by maintain a series of feature to protect the driver. The list of standard safety features on the 2020 Volkswagen GTI are: Traction Control with an Electronic Stabilization program, Electronic Limited Slip, driver and front passenger side thorax airbags, Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution and a Hydraulic Brake Assistant with Rear passenger side thorax airbags available on the four door model for an extra $350. Overall this makes the 2020 Volkswagen GTI a top pick for anybody looking for an impressive small new car.