Best Way To Clean Your Golf Clubs in 2021
Callaway 2019 PM Grind Wedge, Tour Grey, 60 degree loft, 12 degree bounce, Right Hand
14Â° GX-7 â€œX-Metalâ€ â€“ Driver Distance, Fairway Wood Accuracy â€“ Mens & Womens Models â€“ Includes Head Cover â€“ Long, Accurate Tee Shots â€“ Legal for Tournament Play â€¦
Yoport Golf Club Brush and Club Groove Cleaner 2 Ft Retractable Zip-line Aluminum Carabiner, Lightweight and Stylish, Ergonomic Design, Easily Attaches to Golf Bag(Red), red+Black
- BEST POWERFUL CLEANING FOR OPTIMUM SPIN ON THE BALL AND BETTER CONTACT: Wire bristles for quick and efficient cleaning of irons while on the fairway, Sharp pick for stubborn dirt and grime in grooves (Comes with plastic cover).
- Solid Construction and Comfortable to use: - The handle is made with extremely durable plastic for strength but it has ergonomically designed soft rubber grips for comfort even when applying heavy scrubbing pressure.
- Convenient access: The retractable 2 ft. zip-line carabiner makes it easy to attach to your golf bag for blazing fast access, Best Cleaning tool for golf clubs and Spikes, Spike for Cleaning deep in grooves and golf shoes.
10L0L Golf Cart Seat Cover Set Fit for Club Car DS Precedent & Yamaha, Warm Bench Seat Covers for Cold Winter Weather, Breathable Washable Polyester Mesh Cloth Gray Black Beige Red Blue-Large
- BIG IMPROVEMENT OVER YOUR VINYL SEATS: 10L0L golf cart seat cover really update the look of your cart, made your golf cart look like new again, looks as good as the real expensive one at buggies unlimited. Besides, they are perfect save for ugly seats and can cover a few cuts in the original seat. Warm tips: These seat covers are flexible,fit for Club Car DS & Precedent,Yamaha
- EXTENDS THE LIFE OF YOUR SEATS: Our golf cart seat cover also extends the life of older or damaged seats by preserving the condition and integrity of your carts upholstery, these are well made and will last for a long time. Besides, keep your seat clean, free of dirt, dust, scratches and spills.
- IN TWO-Tone WHICH LOOKS VERY STYLISH: The 10L0L golf cart seat covers are made of polyester mesh fiber cloth in two-tone which looks very stylish, very durable, easy to clean, thickened made and seams are well stitched and won't shrink or stretch, When it's time to clean, just throw it in the washing machine and air dry, folds easily for packing, lightweight.
- GET COZY AND KEEP WARM IN COLDER WINTER: We manufacture our golf cart seat cover with the highest quality polyester mesh cloth, warm bench seat cover for cold winter weather which ensuring your warmth, comfort and dry, even in the great outdoors. They are both soft and plush to the touch, the carefully crafted logo will not fall. 1 year refund or replacement!
- COST SAVING FOR YOU & EASY TO INSTALL: Almost every golf cart I have seen eventually get tears on the driver side corner bench. This was an inexpensive repair that installed easily by one person without any tools (In less than 60 seconds). 10L0L Golf Cart Seat cover fits for Club Car DS & Precedent, Yamaha.
Mile High Life Microfiber Waffle Pattern Tri-fold Golf Towel | Brush Tool Kit with Club Groove Cleaner, Retractable Extension Cord and Clip (Blue Towel+Black Brush)
- VALUE PACK COMBO: Tri-fold Microfiber Waffle Pattern Towel and Retractable Brush Tool Kit with Groove Pick.
- CLEANING: Microfiber with waffle design removes dirt, mud, sand and grass better than cotton towels. Two sided brush cleans both irons and woods.
- COLORS: That matches your bag, club and favorite team. PINK, BLUE, BLACK/DARK NAVY, RED, BROWN, ORANGE, DARK GREEN, PURPLE.
- TOWEL:Tri-fold Microfiber with waffle design removes dirt, mud, sand and grass better than cotton towels. Size 16” x 21” with a heavy duty aluminum clip/carabiner that conveniently attaches to your golf bag and prevents loose clip and lost towels.
- BRUSH: Powerful brush that wipes off tough dirt easily for any iron/wood clubs without scratches. Sharp pick for tough dirt in grooves Soft and firm grip with good ergonomic design for any weather conditions,2 Ft Retractable zip-line can be attached to the bag and easy for reach and use during the play.
Golf Brush and Club Groove Cleaner (Blue)
- GOLF LIKE A PRO: Wire bristles for quick and efficient cleaning of irons while on the fairway and nylon bristles for easy cleaning of woods. Sharp pick for stubborn dirt and grime in grooves. This will help you make better contact. Each golf brush comes with its own cover to protect the bristles and pick.
- EXCELLENT GOLF GIFT IDEA: Looks great hanging off any golf bag and perfect for the avid golfer who enjoys a clean club for each swing. 2018 Stocking Stuffer!
- STRONG COVER: Protects your bristles, pocket, bag and cleaning cloth. With a clip on feature you can easily attach it elsewhere while not in use so it doesn't get lost.
- CONVENIENT and ERGONOMIC: The retractable 2 ft. zip-line carabiner makes it easy to attach to your golf bag for blazing fast access. With a unique, ergonomic design, this golf brush will work with you, not against you as you brush away the dirt on your clubs.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: To receive our Lifetime warranty, 100% Money Back guarantee and Quality guarantee you must purchase from Avendale Mall. It will say "Sold by Avendale Mall and Fulfilled by Amazon". Purchases from any other unauthorized seller under this listing will not qualify. Thank you for your understanding.
Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy, 5 Minute Set, .85 ounce Syringe, Clear, (Pack of 1)
- Strong, permanent, fast and gap-filling; Great for multiple surface applications
- Best for tough repairs requiring a durable bond, gap-filling and solvent resistance
- Dries Clear; Ideal for clean, easy finishing
- 5 Minute Set; Plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit
- Easy-to-Use Syringe; Separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses
AMY Golf Club Brush Club Groove Cleaner, 2 Ft Retractable Zip-line Aluminum Carabiner, Lightweight Stylish, Easily Attaches to Golf Bag, Ergonomic Design
- Best Powerful Cleaning: Soft and hard nylon bristles for a variety of surfaces. Wire bristles for quick and efficient cleaning of irons while on the fairway and nylon bristles for easy cleaning of woods. Two different brushes ensure that you can tackle even the dirtiest clubs, Sharp pick for stubborn dirt and grime in grooves (Comes with plastic cover).
- Solid Construction and Comfortable to use: The handle is made with extremely durable plastic for strength but it has ergonomically designed soft rubber grips for comfort even when applying heavy scrubbing pressure.
- Convenient Access: The retractable 2 ft. zip-line carabiner makes it easy to attach to your golf bag for blazing fast access, Best Cleaning tool for golf clubs and Spikes,Spike for Cleaning deep in grooves and golf shoes. This golfing world brush fits snugly in your hand and will work with you.
- Excellent Golf Gift Idea: Lightweight, it weights only 0.16lb that you will never feel it when attached to the golf bag. Looks great hanging off any golf bag and perfect for the avid golfer who enjoys a clean club for each swing.
- 3 Months Warranty: 100% Money Back guarantee and Quality guarantee, Happy customers give the Golf Club Brush high ratings, so we're confident that you'll love it! If you don't love it *for whatever reason* we'll replace it or give you every cent back. Thanks！
Stepkick Caddy by Bronwcyk - The World's Premier Golf Club Stand. Watch Video. (Black)
- Check out our many stunning colors
- Dimensions - 25.8"L x 2.5"W x 32"H
- Won't bend with patented foot kick, for easy one step set up
- Protects your clubs from damage and moisture
- High grade materials with protective powder coated finish
SHAUN WEBB Golf Brush Cleaner Set - Wire and Nylon Bristle Brushes for Golfing Accessories, Clubs, Shoes, Irons, Woods, Groove - Spike with Rubber Cover, Retractable Zipline Cord, and Carabiner Clip
- ✅ KEEP YOUR GOLF ACCESSORIES CLEAN - Our all-in-one golf brush set is all about keeping all your golf woods, irons, grooves and shoes clean and free from dirt, grime, sand or grass buildup.
- ✅ BETTER BALL FLIGHT & CONTROL - Is your golf club performing poorly lately? Our golf brush set keeps your irons, woods and grooves clean to ensure better contact and optimum ball spin.
- ✅ CLEAN IN AN INSTANT - With our golf brush, there's no need for you to grab a wash cloth and wipe down your golfing accessories. Just brush away the dirt and grime, and you are all set to play.
- ✅ DUAL BRUSH HEADS - The nylon scrubber is meant for cleaning woods while the wire bristles are for brushing down irons. The spike cleaner is designed for clearing out dirt from your shoes and grooves.
- ✅ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We believe our product can improve your golfing. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of our golf brush, we'll refund you and let you keep the cleaning tool.
New York City Nigthclubs Are Disapearing
Overview of New York City nightlife, specifically the demise of dance clubs throughout the New York City. Detailing the current state of nightlife, the reasons for it's demise, including some history.
Once, nightclubs were practically all over the city. Now, however, most are located on the lower East Side and what was once known as the Meat packing district, (the lower West Side). Many other clubs that were scattered throughout the city like; The Supper Club, Roxy, Eugene, Le bar Bat, China Club, Sound Factory, and many others have gone. At this time, there are no nightclubs operating in the once nightlife saturated Times Square.
In many cases they were victims of their own failure to keep pace with current nightlife trends. Others were forced out by rising rents, gentrification of their neighborhoods, rezoning, and bad management, which resulted in unruly crowds that led to their closing by the authorities.
Areas of the city that contained mostly warehouses and light manufacturing (where nightclubs proliferated) began to attract developers seeking new residential projects that would be less expensive than the more developed neighborhoods. With the city offering generous tax incentives and landlords wanting to unload underused and vacant buildings, parts of the city like the West Side corridor (10th Ave. to the River) began to lure builders and apartment dwellers looking for larger space for less money. At the time, the corridor was a mecca for giant clubs; The Roxy, The Sound Factory, Pacha, and the Copacabana, (which operated at two different locations on the West Side, only to be evicted from both locations to make way for development projects including a subway expansion).
The city also stepped in and began rezoning whole neighborhoods which prohibited dance clubs in many neighborhoods. A case in point is the author's own venue, Columbus72, which is located on the upper West Side of Manhattan. Columbus72 features Latin and American music in two rooms with live Latin performances weekly. It has been open for over 4 years and draws it's clientele from the neighbor as well as the entire tri state area. In the early 1900's the Upper West Side was proliferated with nightclubs of all kinds; dance halls, concert venues with dancing, lobster palaces. The entire neighborhood has been rezoned to that nightclubs are prohibited. Columbus72 is the last club standing in the entire neighborhood, a neighborhood with over 800,00 residents and businesses.
What allows this club to operate is the fact that it had a cabaret license before the re-zoning. This is known as being "grandfathered" and is the only way some clubs are still open in many residential neighborhood.
The problem dates back to the City's archaic cabaret laws which were enacted in 1926 for several reasons; keeping organized crime out of bars, fighting prohibition, among others. The law originally stated that if there were three or more musical performers and /or three or more people dancing in a venue, that venue was required to have a cabaret license. The restrictions on the number of musicians were struck down by the courts, but no mention was made of altering the dancing component.
In his book Gigs: Jazz and the Cabaret Laws in New York City (1991, Routledge), Chevingy writes, "the cabaret laws expressed the view of the NYC lawmakers - rooted ultimately in racism as well as fear of bohemian mores." Simply put, the city wanted to have control over the races mingling, something no politician would ever stand in support of today.
Nightclubs are also restricted in zoning, meaning cabaret licenses are only granted to venues in major commercial centers, industrial or manufacturing districts, effectively making it illegal to dance in any residential area. In 1960 there were 12,000 cabaret licenses in the five boroughs. Now, in 2020, there are less than 200.
The permit process is long, costly and uncertain. Approval is required from the Department of Consumer Affairs, the NYC Planning Commission, the Fire Department, Buildings Departments and local community boards, among others, all of whom work independently of each other.
A survey sponsored by the New York Nightlife Association and conducted by Audience Research and Analysis reports that approximately 24.3 million people come to New York City's music and dance clubs per year, exceeding the combined attendance of Broadway theaters, city sports teams, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the Empire State Building, while contributing $2.9 billion to the city's economy and providing over 27,000 jobs.
Although there are currently over 5,000 liquor licenses in the five boroughs you can only legally dance at about 200 places. You are not allowed to dance to the jukebox or DJ at your local bar. You are not allowed to move to the rock band or jazz act at your neighborhood club. Social dancing is not a safety issue.
While the issue of safety in these venues has long been resolved by strict laws governing fires (sprinklers, sufficient exits, fire alarms, etc..), The city's Department of Consumer Affairs has been supposedly reviewing the dancing components since the 1980's with no progress whatsoever.