Best Way To Learn Golf Quickly in 2023
Golf My Way: The Instructional Classic, Revised and Updated
The Best Instruction Book Ever! Golf Magazine's Top 100 Teachers Show You the Fastest Ways to Shoot Lower Scores! (Book + DVD)
Learn Golf In One Weekend
How Google Works
Neuroactive Pro Mental Coach Golf CD PGA Learning and Performance Brain Center
- Golfers - Stop Choking on key shots
- World's first interractive Golf Mental Game Coach
- Handle pressure - Maximize concentration - Lower your score
- Best way to quickly improve your score, whatever your golf skills or your handicap - 36, or scratch!
- Selected by PGA Center for learning and performance
Love Does Study Guide: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World
AppleÂ Watch SeriesÂ 3 (GPS, 38mm) - Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band
- Optical heart sensor
- Digital Crown
- S3 with dual-core processor
- Accelerometer and gyroscope
- Swim proof
- Watchos 5
- Aluminum case
Hasbro Connect 4 Game
- Classic Connect 4 game is disc dropping fun
- Choose yellow or red discs. For 2 players
- When you get 4 discs in a row you win
- Includes grid, 2 legs, slider bar, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs and instructions
Travel Feet Arch Support Orthotics Solve Ankle Pain, Foot Pain, Knee Pain, Leg Pain, Back Pain, Hip Pain
- Click "Customize Now" to select your shoe size and buy. TravelFeet are the World's THINNEST and LIGHTEST WEIGHT Foot Supports. Fit into any shoe - other supports are thick and bulky. Solves Heel & Foot pain, Ankle pain, Knee pain, Hip pain, Back pain & even Swollen ankles; or your Money Back!
- Get the Set; 2 pairs for 1 price. Both correct POSTURE and improve BALANCE! Comfortable and durable.
- Blue WALKERs give a MEDIUM lift for EVERYDAY use. The Grey WORKERs offer a HIGH Lift for extra POWER in work or play. "Bionic Blend" that moves with your feet and takes on your own body temperature.
- Relieve Foot, Ankle, Knee, Leg and Back Pain by lifting your feet - and your entire body - to a more natural way of standing, walking and running. Learn more at travelfeet.com
- Do not be confused by the Amazon shipping estimate. We ship quickly and reach most of the US in a few days. Need help? Call our Customer Service line at (805) 256-4545
Learning Resources Spike The Fine Motor Hedgehog, Sensory, Fine Motor Toy, Easter Basket Toy, Ages 18 months+
- FINE MOTOR GAMES FOR KIDS: Build fine motor skills with chunky, peg-shaped pieces that fit to the back of this friendly hedgehog
- DEVELOP: Colorful quills help kids build color recognition, sorting, and counting skills through fine motor skill games
- TOYS FOR TODDLERS: Now fine motor intrinsic toys come with easy to grasp pieces that are just the right size for little toddler and preschool hands to hold. Fine motor set includes 2-piece hedgehog about 6” in diameter, 12 quills, and activity guide
- EASY STORAGE: When playtime over the quills easily fit in the Hedgehog
- Great Easter basket toy for toddlers ages 18 months+
Father's Day Gifts for the Dad Who Has Everything
You can always rely on the traditional golf related kitsch or the infamous tie as a way to show your appreciation to the fathers in your life. Here are a few creative suggestions to create mementos and memories that your dad can cherish all year long.
Over the course of the years, I have developed a few easy and thoughtful gift solutions that are bound to please any patriarch.
Take them to dinner - The reason that specific days were created to celebrate the special people in our lives is that we don't take time out of our regularly frantic days to give our loved ones the recognition they deserve. Use Father's Day as a chance to reconnect and give thanks. This can be a five star steakhouse meal or a McDonald's cheeseburger and walk in the park; the important thing is the time you spend together.
Magnetize them - My family loves pictures. Recently I discovered the wonder of magnetic sheets with adhesive and it didn't take long for me to use this material to make refrigerator magnets for myself and my family. These magnetic sheets can be purchased at a craft shop, in the craft section of a discount store and I have even found them at the dollar store. There are a few options for the magnets. You can cut out two to four 2 inch by ½ inch strips and adhere them to the tops and sides of the picture. You can cut a 3 x 5 inch or 4 x 6 inch section and stick it to the entire picture, or you can cut around the picture to eliminate the background and focus on the subject.
Make a "Memory Box" - This is my all time favorite gift. Not only is it a gift you can savor, but it's one that you can build on for years to come. This box is designed to hold slips of paper that contain some of your best memories or stories about the person you present it to. The intended purpose is for the subject to pull memories out at random and read them whenever they need a pick-me-up or when they're thinking of you. Start recording memories in a notebook or journal and don't be afraid to get siblings and other family members involved. Choose a decorative jar or box (some unique options can be found at second hand stores) and make sure that the container has a top or neck opening wide enough to reach into. Once you have 50 to 100 memories, type them up on sheets of decorative stock, cut them out, fold them and put them in the memory box or jar. You can add memories for every gift giving occasion, or just as a general show of appreciation.
Fathers are important and it's often difficult to find an item for purchase that adequately represents their worth. When it's the thought that counts, these personal gifts can help make every father feel special.