Best Way To Wash Golf Clubs in 2021
Yoport Golf Club Brush and Club Groove Cleaner 2 Ft Retractable Zip-line Aluminum Carabiner, Lightweight and Stylish, Ergonomic Design, Easily Attaches to Golf Bag(Red), red+Black
Amazon Essentials Men's Slim-Fit Wrinkle-Resistant Flat-Front Chino Pant, Black, 40W x 29L
- This slim-fit chino pant features wrinkle-free fabric, a flat-front design, and button-through back welt pockets for a tailored look and all-day comfort
- Zip fly with button closure, side pockets
- If you like Docker’s Modern Slim pants, we invite you to try the fit and style of our Amazon Essentials Slim-Fit Wrinkle-Resistant Chino
- Work made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size 32 x 32
AW Universal Golf Club and Ball Washer Cleaner Golf Cart Pre-Drilled Mount Compatible with E-Z-GO Club Car
- Universal golf club and ball washer - easy to clean clubs and golf balls for better ball flight and backspin
- Individual club washing slot & ball washing slot for optional separate cleaning
- Durable & strong bristles clean club face & ball fast and easily
- Integrated pre-drilled mounting base - can be easily and stably mounted to the fender or most flat surfaces of your golf cart
- Compatible with most golf carts, such as Yamaha, E-Z-GO, Club Car and more; Overall Dimension (LxWxH): 10 5/8" x 6 1/2" x 8 3/4" (27 x 16.5 x 22.3 cm)
Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy, 5 Minute Set, .85 ounce Syringe, Clear, (Pack of 1)
- Strong, permanent, fast and gap-filling; Great for multiple surface applications
- Best for tough repairs requiring a durable bond, gap-filling and solvent resistance
- Dries Clear; Ideal for clean, easy finishing
- 5 Minute Set; Plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit
- Easy-to-Use Syringe; Separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses
Golf Club and Golf Ball Washer Golf Cart Ball Washer
- One Brand New Gold Club and Golf Ball Washer
- Mounts on Top Post On Most Golf Carts
- Durable Black Plastic Includes Hardware For Easy Installation
- Hardware Spacers Included work on EZ-GO (3/4" x 1-5/8"), and Club Car (2" x 1") golf carts
- Also Includes and Additional Spacer for 1" x 1" Posts
SHAUN WEBB Golf Brush Cleaner Set - Wire and Nylon Bristle Brushes for Golfing Accessories, Clubs, Shoes, Irons, Woods, Groove - Spike with Rubber Cover, Retractable Zipline Cord, and Carabiner Clip
- ✅ KEEP YOUR GOLF ACCESSORIES CLEAN - Our all-in-one golf brush set is all about keeping all your golf woods, irons, grooves and shoes clean and free from dirt, grime, sand or grass buildup.
- ✅ BETTER BALL FLIGHT & CONTROL - Is your golf club performing poorly lately? Our golf brush set keeps your irons, woods and grooves clean to ensure better contact and optimum ball spin.
- ✅ CLEAN IN AN INSTANT - With our golf brush, there's no need for you to grab a wash cloth and wipe down your golfing accessories. Just brush away the dirt and grime, and you are all set to play.
- ✅ DUAL BRUSH HEADS - The nylon scrubber is meant for cleaning woods while the wire bristles are for brushing down irons. The spike cleaner is designed for clearing out dirt from your shoes and grooves.
- ✅ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We believe our product can improve your golfing. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of our golf brush, we'll refund you and let you keep the cleaning tool.
Three Sixty Six Long Sleeve Polo Shirts for Men - Menâ€™s Dry Fit Golf Polos - UPF 30 with 4 Way Stretch
- MOISTURE WICKING AND ANTI-ODOR TECHNOLOGY - Moves sweat away from your skin and onto the dry areas of the t-shirt so you can stay cool and dry throughout the day. This collard shirt will absorb, evaporate, and quickly dry moisture all while remaining soft and breathable. Anti-odor fabric prevents bacteria from forming and keeps unpleasant body odors under control.
- 4-WAY STRETCH FABRICATION - These athletic LS polos have a loose performance fit made of stretch material which gives you a wider range of motion and great mobility in any direction. Feel comfortable and confident throughout the day and with every swing of the club.
- UPF 30 TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN - Whether you’re out on the golf course or casually hanging out at a bbq with the family, you can feel confident in knowing your skin is always protected when wearing these long sleeve two tone polos. Pre-treated with UPF 30 to shield your skin from mother natures harmful ultraviolet rays.
- FIRM COLLAR, HIDDEN BUTTONS, AND STRETCHY CUFFS - These uniquely designed polos are built with a variety of cool features you’ll come to love. The collar is designed to keep its original shape and prevent curling after each wash, a sleek button flap keeps the buttons of your shirt hidden, and stretchy cuffs that stop at the wrist and allows you to easily lift up the sleeves.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - NO HASSLE RETURNS - Buying clothing online can be a little daunting at times right? This is why we at Three Sixty Six make it super easy for you. Our policy is simple: We offer full 100% refunds on ALL returns for ANY reason. So if the sizing didn’t work out, you didn’t like the color or style, you can return it directly from your Amazon account for a full refund, no questions asked. Thank you for shopping Three Sixty Six!
Perfshot Microfiber Waffle-Weave Golf Towel with Golf Club Brush | 16" 24" Towel | Multi-use Groove Cleaner (Blue Towel + Blue Brush)
- ⛳️Microfiber Waffle: Premium microfiber waffle construction which 3x more absorbent and 5x more durable than cotton, extremely effective at cleaning golf clubs and irons. 16”*24” large enough to keep part of the towel wet and part of the towel dry.
- ⛳️Stitched Loop: Convenient and portable stitched loop design easy to wash by hand/machine without worrying the metal rivet fall out or hurting your hand, also can be easily attached to your golf bags.
- ⛳️Powerful Brush: Ergonomic design golf brush tool with a extremely durable body and comfortable handle, Wire bristles for quick and efficient cleaning of irons while on the fairway, Sharp pick for stubborn dirt and grime in grooves (Comes with plastic cover).
- ⛳️Thoughtful design make PERFSHOT CLEANER SET a perfect accessories kit for golf bags and leading brand Irons, including Sand Wedges, Golfing, Training aids, Lob Wedges.
- ⛳️This set includes 1xtowel,1xbrush and a beautifully designed box, Great gift for any golfer and multiple colors combination for your choice.
Amazon Essentials Men's Slim-Fit Cotton Pique Polo Shirt, Light Grey Heather, Medium
- Made in Vietnam
- This slim-fit short-sleeve polo is made with comfortable pique fabric, a double-button placket, and ribbed cuffs for a classic look that never goes out of style
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- If you enjoy Greg Norman or IZOD golf polos, we invite you to try Amazon Essentials
- Model is 6'2" and wearing size Medium
HDE Hybrid Golf Club Head Covers with Interchangeable Number Tag Pack of 4 Neoprene Mesh Toppers Fits Most Hybrid Fairway Driver Clubs
- 🏌️ DESIGNED TO PROTECT: Designed in particular to fit and protect your hybrid golf driver clubs from any damage during play and the rigors of travel for total protection of your golfing investment
- 🏌️ INTERCHANGEABLE NUMBER TAGS: Interchangeable tags featuring numbered dials that shows 3, 4, 5, 7 and X to keep your hybrid head covers organized and ensure you always pull the right club out of your bag
- 🏌️ MATERIAL: Made with neoprene mesh material that imbibe excess moisture from club heads that helps to prevent rust from developing | Hybrid gold covers keep clubs safe from dust, dings, scratches and other damages
- 🏌️ UNIVERSAL FIT: Fits most models from top brands like Callaway, TaylorMade, Cleveland, Nike, Cobra, Ping, Pinemeadow, and more | Package Contents: 4x neoprene nylon mesh head covers
- 🏌️ PLEASE NOTE: These golf covers are designed to work with hybrid style clubs and not traditional woods and irons
Tips on Keeping Your Bridesmaids Informed About Wedding Plans
This article gives the bride-to-be ideas on how to keep bridesmaids informed and happy.
My best friend got married two months after me, and I had the privilege of being her matron of honor. Apparently, keeping her nine girls updated on her wedding plans was not important. She refused to accept any input on bridesmaids dresses, and she waited until the last possible minute to inform us of her dress choice for us. So, we had one week to go to an out of the way bridal shop to order our dresses. And because of the late order date, we had three weeks to get our dresses altered! I thank my lucky stars that the woman who did the dresses for my wedding was able to squeeze me in. One month before the wedding, after much prodding, she finally said her bridesmaids were responsible for getting their own hair done. I will admit this was quite a surprise, after she had spent months insinuating that we would all go to her salon and get our hair done together. Imagine the mad rush to find a stylist that was not booked that day! She never sent out invitations for her rehearsal dinner. I had to beg her to at least send out an email to let her wedding party know times and locations.
And these are just a few examples! I didn't even know what her cake, flowers and centerpieces were going to look like! And I was the maid of honor! So, I'm sure you can imagine how the rest of the girls felt. It was so said to see how angry these girls were, especially when it all could have been avoided by doing a little extra work. I want to share some tips that helped make my girls really feel like they were appreciated and respected throughout the wedding planning.
When I finally decided on my bridesmaids, I made a card for each girl. They were in the wedding colors, and had a bridesmaid dress and flowers with the wedding date in rhinestones across the top. They were fabulous! Inside, I wrote a personal note to each girl explaining why it would mean so much to me to have them standing by my side on the most important day of my life. All the girls loved them, and it really got them excited for the upcoming nuptials!
I also took all of the girls to bridal stores to find out what kind of dresses they felt most comfortable in. They were thrilled to be able to give their input. We also went to Borders and would browse all the wedding magazines to get ideas! It was so much fun to spend time together, planning and dreaming! We came up with so many great ideas, and we got to enjoy one another's company!
After the dresses were picked and other plans began to solidify, I sent out a Bridesmaid Update Card. It was a 4" x 9.5" card (in wedding colors, of course!) with all of the information that would be important. At the top of the front side it said "Dress Information..." I listed everything that was important regarding their dresses - a picture, color swatch, contact info for the dress shop, hemming information, when to return it to me for steaming, etc. Below the dress information, I listed all of the important dates - bridal showers, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, and the wedding. On the reverse side, under the heading "My Girls...", I listed contact information for all of the bridesmaids and female ushers - addresses, phone numbers, and email. This card was a great idea on so many levels! It gave the same information to all the girls, if they forgot something they could just look at the card, it kept everyone excited during that lull when not much is happening, and it was a reminder that no matter how many other things I had to take care of, they were still at the front of my mind. You can include anything you want on the card, these are just the things I used.
In addition to these simple ideas, I also put my cell phone to good use. Whenever I found out something that would pertain to them, I got to calling. Hair and make-up appointments, when the dresses were ordered, when the dresses came in, plans for the night before the wedding, wedding day plans, and the list goes on and on. I also left a surprise for them at the reception - flip flops! I can't tell you how relieved they were to find them on their seats at the head table! After a long day in your heels, there is nothing more refreshing than seeing those flip flops! Comfort at last!
Just remember - you asked these girls to be in your wedding for a reason. They are obviously important to you, and even though you are incredibly busy with all of the other details, you still need to remember them. They agreed to share this special day with you, and they want to support you and make sure everything runs smooth. But they can't do that unless you give them all of necessary information. Like I said, it will take some extra time, but they deserve to know the details, and your day will be all the more special if you have everyone on board! Have a wonderful wedding day! And enjoy the planning!