Best Wind Players In Golf in 2023
The Story of American Golf: Its Champions and Championships, 1888â€“1975
Player Supreme Portable Golf Cart Windshield 20 Gauge Clear PVC (Assembles and Removes in Seconds!)
The Match: The Day the Game of Golf Changed Forever
Men in Green
Clip: Duck and Cover!
Dixon Wind Eco-Friendly Max Distance Golf Balls (1 Dozen)
- Dixon Golf has created the world's first high-performance golf balls Unlike some Golf Ball Brands that use harsh heavy-metal pollutants
- It has 428 Monster dimple pattern for ultimate distance and accuracy
- Resilient Eco-cover for maximum durability and spin control
- Densified precast green core generates extra recoil for even greater distance
- They are 100% recyclable and made from reprocessable materials Even the packaging is made from 100 percent recycled material
(Filmed in 2012) Scott Barrett Course Management Golf Instruction DVD
- We ship the same day or the next, delivery is normally 2-5 business days.
- This is the newer version of the video, filmed and released in 2017
- Working the ball, playing safe, scoring the ball to the best of your ability.
Where Men Win Glory: The Odyssey of Pat Tillman
Nite Ize Flashflight LED Flying Disc, Light up the Dark for Night Games, Green
- LED FLYING DISC - With its innovative design and super-bright illumination, the Nite Ize Flashflight LED Light Up Flying Disc is suitable for serious sport and as a super fun flying disc toy. It even floats
- DESIGNED BY A PRO - Designed by a professional Ultimate player, truly balanced for long, straight flight
- PATENTED LED TECHNOLOGY - With a patented fiber-optic array that extends all the way to the rim, this entire flying disc is illuminated from every angle
- BOLD AND BRIGHT - Measures 10. 60" x 10. 60" x 1. 18" and weighs 185g. Comes with long-life (20 hour), replaceable 2 x 2016 3V lithium batteries
- GREAT FOR NIGHT OR DAY - Don't cut your game of Ultimate short because of the dark. Whether playing with as a toy or for serious sport, you can play late into the night
Discraft 175 gram Ultra Star Sport Disc, Red
- Official disc of USA Ultimate
- Weighs 175 grams
- Valued by ultimate players around the globe for dependable quality and consistency
- Official disc of the American Ultimate Disc League
- Made in the USA
- The world standard for the sport of Ultimate
- Official and exclusive disc of the USA Ultimate Championship Series since 1991.
- Listed among the 31 things all men should own by Esquire magazine
- 175 grams
- Foil color on the disc will vary
Doc Hilt Trails in Lineville, Alabama
Doc Hilt Trails sits on about 500 acres and offers riders a multitude of riding experiences from trails that wind through hills and mountains to trails that are muddy and run through the soggy bottoms.
When staying at Doc Hilt Trails, riders have the choice of several areas to make camp, including streamside, trailside and even some with views of the Talladega Mountains, but all are primitive. For those riders who choose to boondock with their RV, they are welcome to call the parking lot their camping spot as long as they are self contained. Full RV hook ups are planned for the future.
Amenities at this location include a wash station to clean up those off road vehicles that may have found a little too much mud trying out the soggy bottoms. Young riders are also welcome at Doc Hilt Trails with their own kid trail. The kid trail has been built in close proximity to the pavilion where parents can relax and watch their kids at the same time.
Doc Hilt Trails are open weekends, Saturday and Sunday, from 8 o'clock in the morning until 5 o'clock in the evening. Week day rides can be arranged, just call the park to make arrangements. Arrangements can also be made for camping Friday night, just give them a call.
Being located within 99 miles of Atlanta, Montgomery, Birmingham or Columbus makes this riding area very popular for those who live in these areas and are looking for somewhere to ride their off road vehicles. To get to Doc Hilt Trails from Lineville, Alabama, be sure to follow these directions as there is a bridge out. Until this bridge is repaired and reopened do not use any web generated directions such as MapQuest to get to Doc Hilt Trails. In Lineville, Alabama, get on Highway 49 and head north for about 3 miles to Driggers Road. Take a left on Driggers Road and continue on it for about a mile until it dead ends into Oak Grove Road. Take a left at Oak Grove Road then take a right on Good Hope Road. The entrance to Doc Hilt Trails is about a mile and a half down Good Hope Road.
For more information on Doc Hilt Trails, which is located in the Talladega Mountains, go to www.dochilttrails.com or call 770-241-3182. Emails can be sent to [email protected].