Best Youth Golf Set in 2022
Wilson Unisex Profile Kid's Golf Set Large Right Hand
Callaway Golf Xj Junior Golf Set, Level 3, 7 Piece Set, Right Hand, Blue
- 7 Piece Set includes: Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, 7-iron, 9-iron, Sand Wedge and Putter
- The Right Set For Each Junior Player: The XJ line is specifically designed to provide the best junior equipment for young players.
- Leading Performance Technologies: Designed with distance and forgiveness in mind, the XJ set line will help young players make clean contact and hit solid shots.
- Ultra-light Clubs: These ultra-light weight sets are engineered so that each club is easy to swing for the best performance.
Nitro Golf Set Blaster Youth 6Piece Complete with Bag
- Right handed clubs
- Includes; driver, 2 irons, and putter
- All graphite shafts
- Nitro Mallet Pro putter
- Nitro junior Sling golf bag
Young Gun ZAAP EAGLE BLUE Junior golf club Youth Set & bag for kids Ages 6-8
- Junior set specially designed for junior players
- 3 Wood: All new ZAAP design is aerodynamic and lightweight for junior players
- 7 Iron: New ZAAP design is lightweight specifically designed for junior players with junior flex graphite shaft
- Includes 3 clubs & bag
Distinctive Girls Right Handed Pink Junior Golf Club Set for Age 6 to 8 (Height 3'8" to 4'4") Set Includes: Driver (15"), Hybrid Wood (22, 2 Irons, Putter, Bonus Stand Bag & 2 Headcovers
- Right handed, designed for age 6-8, Girls, junior set includes: 15 driver, 22 Hybrid, #6/7 iron (1 piece), 9/P iron (1 piece), putter, 2 headcovers and stand bag (rain Hood included)
- Height: 3'8'' to 4'4''
- Graphite shaft for Woods and iron, junior flex
- Ergonomical lift handle for easy Use
- Premium junior club set
Cleveland Golf Junior Golf Set, Large Ages 10-12, 7 Clubs and Bag
- Lightweight carry bag
- 5 Convenient pockets
- 3 sizes to choose from
- 588 Style wedge
Wilson Golf Profile JGI Junior Complete Golf Set â€” Medium, Yellow, Right Hand
- Engineered with Super Game Improvement technology to enhance new Junior golfer experience
- Weight is positioned very low in this oversized junior driver to help launch the ball for a better ball flight off the tee
- The easy-to-hit hybrid features a large sweet spot for accurate shots from the fairway and rough. Age Group - Ages 11-14
- Short Iron features large hittable face to provide forgiveness for developing swing speeds
- The heel/toe weighted putter features an alignment aid to promote correct setup to the target
Franklin Sports Kids Golf Set - Youth Adjustable Plastic Golf Club Set - Kids Plastic Golf Set with Bag and Balls - Adjustable Length Clubs for Toddlers
- LEARN TO PLAY: The Franklin Future Champs Kid's Golf Set is the perfect set to teach young golfers how to play the game for the first time!
- EASY TWIST & LOCK LENGTH ADJUSTMENTS: Each club features our ADJUST-A-SPORT technology, which allows each club to adjust in length for a custom fit, promoting proper swing technique for each player!
- KIDS GOLF SET INCLUDES: 1 adjustable putter (20"-30"), 1 adjustable driver (25"-35"), 1 adjustable iron (25"-30"), 1 travel bag, 2 kids foam golf balls and 3 tees!
- STORAGE AND PORTABILITY: Each set comes with a travel bag that features storage pockets for golf balls and tees, AND a shoulder strap for kids that are taking their set on the road!
- ERGONOMIC hand grip design on each club is made to teach proper hand positioning
2017 Cobra King Junior Set (Junior, Graphite, Junior Flex, Driver-Fairway-Hybrid-6-PW, SW-Putter-Bag)
- Driver-All Titanium construction with increased loft and low/back CG position for easy-up distance.
- Fairway & Hybrid-Low Profile 17-4 Stainless Steel construction with optimized lofts for distance gapping.
- Irons-Perimeter weighted cavity back design for easy up distance and forgiveness.
- Wedges-Excellent shot versatility and precision into and around the greens. Includes Putter.
- Junior Design-Junior flex shafts and junior sized grips for enhanced performance. Ages 13 to 15 or 60 inch to 65 inches tall
Nitro Blaster Kid's Golf Club Complete 8 Piece Set (Right Hand), Ages 5-8
- Great Starter set for the younger player
- Includes irons, golf bag, Putter and driver
- Suggested ages 5 to 8 years old
- Right-handed grips
- Pga certified
Jade Jagger's Jewelry Designs: From Rolling Stones to Precious Stones
Coming from Britain's rock aristocracy, it would be understandable if Jade had spent her youth dossing around, attending parties and spending dad's millions. She didn't.
Coming from such a famous and wealthy background, it would perhaps be understandable if Jade had spent her youth dossing around, attending parties and spending dad's millions.
But Jade Jagger, rather like both of her undeniably hardworking parents, has always had a work ethic and has carved out her own distinctive career revolving initially around fashion and music but increasingly around jewelry design.
Jagger was born in Paris in France, in 1971, and spent much of her youth with her famous parents living in Cheyne Walk, an ultra-fashionable address by the river Thames in London's Chelsea.
Once Mick and Bianca divorced, however, Jade found herself being raised in Manhattan where her mother's social set included fashion designers, musicians and artists (notably Andy Warhol.) She has said that her designs and her lifestyle are inevitably influenced by early exposure to the Studio 54 set and to the world of rock music epitomised by her father and the other Rolling Stones.
In her twenties, after schooling in England, Jade developed a keen interest in jewelry and began designing. She landed a job as Creative Director for Garrard, a well-regarded English jewelry company, and subsequently used her experience to set up her own label, Jezebel - her middle name - under which she designed clothes and jewelry and released music.
Jagger has said in the past that she likes to use images of real objects in her jewelry - skulls, wings, palm trees, safety pins - and she has also said that her work was influenced by the punk era and punk style in Britain.
However, when you look at her fashion designs and her jewelry it's clear that much of the 70s influence comes from her Rolling Stones upbringing and from the rock music era that her father was such a part of. Jade's jewelry in particular has a 'hippie chic' element to it - something she refers to as "the Jagger edge". She is proud that her jewelry range is made in India, in Jaipur, giving work to a team she has built a relationship with over several years.
As well as designing a fashion range for Harvey Nichols stores in 2020 she designed a jewelry range for British store, Matches, in January 2020. The pieces are made with gold, amethyst, emerald, diamonds, black diamonds, rubies, sapphires and aquamarine. There are chunky cocktail rings in vivid greens and blues as well as delicate bracelets and necklaces. Talking about the new collection recently, Jade said that it was quite "seventies inspired" and that she also took inspiration from religious jewelry - rosary beads and other prayer beads.
Given her parentage and upbringing, it's not surprising that Jade Jagger would opt for a creative career. It's more surprising perhaps that she is so industrious. Though she is the only child of Mick Jagger's marriage to Bianca, Jade has numerous half-siblings. Most of her adult half-brothers and sisters are, equally, involved in the creative arts either as actors or models.
Jade herself has two children by ex-boyfriend, Piers Jackson. They are Assisi Lola Jackson, born in 1992, and Amba Isis Jackson, (1996). Jade currently lives with a DJ, Dan Williams, splitting her time between London and the Mediterranean island, Ibiza. It will be intriguing to see if she passes on her creativity and her work ethic to her daughters. If she does, it will be interesting to see what spin they, in their turn, put on the Jagger style.
For Jade Jagger's January 2020 jewellery collection, click here:
For Jade Jagger's fashion collection at Harvey Nichols, click here: