Consumer Reports Best Golf Clubs in 2023
No Sweat Golf Hat Liner & Cap Protection - Prevent Hat Stains Rings, Moisture Wicking, Headband, Sweatband, Hat Saver & Protection, Prevention, Cooling Towel Effect (6-Pack)
North America Mattress Trapper Bed 4" Luxury Hunter Camping Sleep Pad with Cool Gel Memory Foam and TRUETIMBER Camo Cover
- The Trapper Bed was designed for comfort and performance utilizing the latest in the foam layering technology. The 4 specific layers of foam include a soft cushioning top layer, a cool gel memory foam layer, a performance support internal layer and a supportive foam base layer. The top 2 layers conforms to your body and also provides the super soft feel of a pillow top. The bottom 2 layers provide a firm foundation that helps the mattress sustain your weight with comfort.
- Folds or rolls up neatly and securely with dual webbing straps, rugged nylon fastening clips. Built in carrying handle make it easy to carry the Trapper Bed.
- The TRUETIMBER top cover is 600 Denier coated Polyester Camouflage fabric that is tough and has a durable water repellent finish on the face. The bottom fabric is non slip material which helps the pad from sliding. This cover materials are water resistant and clean easily with soap and water.
- Cool Gel Memory Foam: Evenly distributes body weight, infused liquid gel for a cooler sleep experience. Plush, luxurious, consistent feel in all climates, Unbeatable comfort and support plus cooling. Designed with a medium firm core to promote comfort throughout the mattress.
- Mattress Weighs roughly 20lbs and is great for truck/car camping or hunting base camp. *Not recommended for backpacking.
Animal Wine Pourer Aerator (Bull)
- >GREAT AERATOR - No better way to aerate your favorite wine! Make your wine taste better without decanting or swirling!
- >PERFECT PARTY GIFT - Makes parties more fun! Great for wine, spirits and any other bottled drinks!
- >UNIQUE, FUN, SAFE - Fantastic pourer! Amazing conversation starter, Made from FDA approved, non-toxic materials!
- >PROVEN TECHNOLOGY - Consumer Reports Magazine recently reported aerators provide a similar effect to the flavor of wine as letting it sit for AT LEAST 30 minutes!
- >100% GUARANTEE - Take advantage of this unique wine pourer/aerator and perfect gift with no reservations!
How to Properly Swing a Golf Club
Swinging a golf club is harder than it appears. There are four tips to follow when learning how to properly swing a golf club.
The backswing's the first step to swinging a golf club. The proper backswing involves smoothly bringing the club away from your body. This is accomplished by rotating your body while moving the arms upwards by keeping your front arm straight and your back arm bent at the elbow at a 90 degree angle. Your front hand needs to rotate until the back of your hand's facing you while you swing. The key's to keep your head level with your arms while you rotate the arms and the club. Make sure your feet are firmly on the ground. While you swing, shift your weight in the direction of the swing.
The downswing's accomplished by transferring your body weight towards your target area by rotating your legs and hips forward. The club needs to follow the same course as the lower body in a swift motion. Make sure you let your arms, legs, and weight guide you-- not your hands.
The proper impact technique's important. This involves shifting your weight from the outer edge of your lead foot to the inner edge of your hind foot. While doing this, the club should be kept in line with your forward arm. While rotating the club, turn your hands at the wrists to allow the back of your forward hand to face you while the club's pointed in the direction of your target. After this is accomplished, hit the ball promptly.
The Follow Through
The proper follow through is the final step and equally as important as the previous three. The follow through involves continuing to rotate the club and wrists until the back of your front hand faces you. The club should be swung until the head of it is fully behind you and you should finish with your back foot lifted off the ground with all of your weight on your front foot. The end result should be your body facing your target.
You can easily learn how to properly swing a golf club with practice, concentration, and determination. Concentration and focusing on your body and the movements you make are the most vital aspects of learning how to swing a golf club properly.