Golf Digest Best Balls in 2020
Bridgestone Golf Tour B XS Golf Balls, White (One Dozen) - 760778083017
- Added distance and forgiveness comes from the Gradational Compression core
- Added feel and control come from the soft SlipRes cover formulation. The added spin control comes from increased friction and feel thanks to the proprietary SlipRes urethane cover
- Extra distance and enhanced aerodynamics are a result of the Dual Dimple technology. The added distance comes from a more efficient ball trajectory thanks to less drag when the ball is in flight
- Consistent flight and performance are a result of the proprietary Seamless Cover Technology
Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
Wilson Staff DUO Golf Ball, Soft, White
- At a ground-breaking 29, Duo soft has the lowest compression, best feel of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls
- Longest distance performance of all competitive premium 2-piece golf balls
- The lowest driver spin RATE of all competitive premium 2-piece balls for straightest flight off the Tee
- Hard ionomer blend for exceptional distance performance
- New and improved dimple pattern for maximum aerodynamic flight
Vice GolfÂ TOUR NBA WARRIORS GOLF BALLS (Warriors)
- Great combination of long carry and minimum dispersion
- Extremely durable
- 392 dimple design results in more stability
- Great for players of all levels
- 3 piece ball
- Sign in with your TV subscription to gain access to the entire catalog of VOD & Live content.
- Create an NBCUniversal Profile to favorite and save shows across all your devices and receive three credits to unlock episodes for FREE!
- Watch the latest episodes of new Telemundo shows the day after they air on TV.
- Live stream and schedule available 24/7 when signed in with your TV provider.
- Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place so that you can resume watching later!
- Mark shows as your Favorites for quick access to the latest episodes.
- Access to on demand content from across the NBCUniversal family of networks (including NBC, E!, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, Universo, and Telemundo).
- Catalog of recent and throwback favorites available to watch.
- Filter shows by network and genre while browsing.
What's a Golfer to Do?: 343 Techniques, Tips, and Tricks from the Best Pros
Srixon Q Star Tour Golf Balls, White (One Dozen)
- Consistent, balanced performance
- 3-piece golf ball
- Urethane cover
300 Yard Drive: The #1 Golf Driving Blueprint For Hitting The Driver WAY Longer! (Includes Golf Drills) HOT NEW RELEASE ** BUY NOW WITH 1-CLICK**
Best Ice Skating Spots in Florida
Sure Florida has Disney World, golfing and beaches but for those people who just can't get by without their favorite sport or can't stand the heat there are also some of these best ice skating spots in Florida you can try.
Jacksonville Ice Rink, Jacksonville, FL Perhaps the northern part of the state seems the most likely place to look for some of the best ice skating spots in Florida. Jacksonville doesn't disappoint because you will find the Jacksonville Ice Rink there offering all kinds of ice skating options. If you always wanted to learn to play hockey there are adult leagues offered here and there are a variety of learn to skate sessions for all ages. Figure skating is always popular and time is alloted at the Jacksonville Ice Rink to provide for those wanting to pursue figure skating year round.
The Jacksonville Ice Rink is clearly set up to service all types of hockey action. There is even an active women's travel league that includes two teams from the Jacksonville Rink. The Rink does include public skating sessions on its menu . Monday - Friday from 11 a.m.- 1 p.m the rink is open for public skating and the admission charged is $8.50 with a $3 skate rental fee if needed. There are also public skating times on the weekend and special family programs are also offered. Because of the number and variety of groups using this facility it is suggested that you call in advance to check on times and admission prices at 904-399-3223 .
Tampa Bay Ice Skating Academy, Tampa Bay, FL Don't worry, there's skating at the southern end of the state too, for example the Tampa Bay Ice Skating Academy in Tampa Bay Florida.
As the name "Skating Academy" implies this is a rink that knows how to take its skating very seriously. If you or someone in your family is interested in learning to skate from the fundamentals on up to competitive activities the Tampa Bay Ice Skating Academy may turn out to be one of the best ice skating spots in Florida for you. But while it can cater to the serious, competitive skater, the Tampa Bay Ice Skating Academy also makes way for other interests like hockey and figure skating.
For those just looking for recreation there is also plenty of open ice and free skate time. The scheduling here is done to protect the on ice safety and enjoyment of patrons. For that reason there is a number of adult only skating sessions sprinkled throughout the month. For the lively set you can find skating with a DJ working the tunes for you To make sure you have the correct time and admission price in mind for the activity of your choice call in advance at 813-854-4010.
U.S.A on Ice, Orlando, FL. You might think that everyone would be way too busy in Orlando with all the vacation activities centered there to have time to sneak off for some recreational ice time. Perhaps that's just why there is a place like U. S. A. on Ice in Orlando. Sometimes its just good to get away from it all and glide around peacefully on ice in a nice cool setting.
U. S.A. on Ice offers lots of public skating time, including hours during the warmest part of the day. Public skating is offered Mon.- Sat . from noon- three p.m. offering families a wonderful respite from everything else that is truly enjoyable but sometimes just plain overwhelming. Giving folks a place to take the kids out of the heat and off for a session of ice skating can be one reason why U. S. A. on Ice in Orlando might be seen as one of the best ice skating spots in Florida. Admission is $8 and skate rentals are $3. Friday and Saturday night from 7:30 -11 p.m. U. S. A. on Ice brings in a DJ who keeps everyone moving with great skating music selections. Sunday offers Family Skate from 1-3 p.m. when a family of 5 can skate for $40 with no skate rentals charged.
Don't worry there is hockey and figure skating offered here too, but the availability of open ice in the middle of Orlando for public skating is certainly an outstanding feature here.
Glacier Ice and Snow Arena, Lighthouse Point, FL. The last enterprise you might expect to find at a place called Lighthouse Point. FL is the "Glacier Ice and Snow Arena" but for public ice skating some might suggest that this is one of the best ice skating spots in Florida.
The Glacier Ice and Snow Arena is quite an attraction. How much fun is it to find a place in Florida where the little ones can build a real snowman or throw a snowball or even ride a sled. While some folks are content just with the snow experience, many come to Glacier Ice an Snow Arena with skating in mind . The Arena offers hockey,figure skating and learn to skate programs but for most folks the real point of interest is that there are a total of 15 separate public skating sessions offered each week. The variety really helps people to be able to fit ice skating into the rest of their busy schedule sometime during the week.
Public skating sessions are offered on weekdays from 9:40- 1150 a.m. and 1:40- 4 p.m. On Friday night from 7:30- 10 p.m and Saturday from 8-10 p.m the public skating takes on a musical background with a live DJ playing tunes throughout the evening. The Admission charge for public skating is $8 and skate rentals are offered at $3. To check on times and events or to make arrangements for private parties and ice rental call in advance at 954-943-1437.