Golf Watch Best Buy in 2023
Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS, 44mm) - Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
- ECG app
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
- Built-in compass
- Emergency SOS
- Fall detection
Replacement Bands Compatible with Garmin Forerunner 220 230 235 630 620 735 Approach S20 S6 S5 Bands Silicone Breathable Bracelet Strap Watch Bands for Forerunner 735xt Approach S20 Smartwatch
- Perfect Accessory Replacement for Garmin Forerunner 220 230 235 630 620 735 /Approach S20 S6 S5.Not for other models.
- Durable& flexible: Soft Silicone Breathable Sport Band are made of pure silicone and flexible elastomer. Durable and soft silicone material across your wrist, improves airflow and comfort, keep your wrist breathable and cooler, bring you a comfortable wearing experience.
- 2-in-1 color combination, nice way to add another a color overtop but not wearing off, more option to go well with your dress.Simple and beautiful appearance, rich colors.
- Innovative pin-and-tuck closure, make the band tucks underneath instead of hanging out as it normally would, secure and look amazing. Easy and direct installation and one button removal.
- ECSEM INCLUDED: Buy with confidence. If at any time your band fades or breaks within the first 18 months, you can contact us for a replacement or full refund. ATTENTION: If you have any issues with your band, please contact us directly, and we will provide you with excellent customer service.
Fitbit Ionic GPS Smart Watch, Charcoal/Smoke Gray, One Size (S & L Bands Included)
- Start dynamic personalized workouts on your wrist with step by step coaching. Syncing range: Up to 30 feet. Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 5.0 plus. Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.4 and later and Windows 10 devices
- Store and play 300 plus songs, plus download playlists from Pandora. If the band sizes are small,it fits wrist of circumference 5.5 6.5 inches and if the band size are large,it fits wrist in circumference of 6.7 8.1 inches
- Use built in GPS to track pace, distance & routes and get Pure Pulse continuous heart rate tracking & real time zones
- Package includes both large and small size bands for the perfect, comfortable fit for all day & all night wear
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and make payments on the go with a built in NFC chip. Durable screen corning gorilla glass 3 is tough and damage resistant
- Track runs, swims, rides, workouts, all day activity and sleep with 4 plus day battery life (varies with use & other factors)
- Increased pixels & amplified brightness up to 1000 nits, Operating temperature: 4 degree to 113 degree Fahrenheit, Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- Buy with confidence when your Fitbit product, ships from and is sold by, the following authorized Fitbit retailers: Amazon.com, Heart Rate Monitors USA and Clever Training. Fitbit does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty and replacement from Fitbit
- The minimum and maximum circumference range between 140 to 206 millimeters ; Screen Size:1.15" x 0.83" ; Width:1.42" diagonal ; Pebble:1.46” x 1.86” x 0.48”
FXNOW: Watch TV Live & On Demand
- LATEST EPISODES OF FX SHOWS: Watch full episodes of American Horror Story, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Mayans M.C., and more.
- FULL SEASONS: Watch every episode of FX shows like Archer.
- MOVIES ON DEMAND: Explore
- LIVE TV: Sign in with your TV provider to watch your favorite shows live!*
- FX ACCOUNT: Create a free FX Account and sync your preferences across devices. Already have an account? Simply sign in to enjoy a seamless viewing experience.
Seven Days in Utopia [Blu-ray]
Practical Golf Course Maintenance: The Magic of Greenkeeping
White Dial Alarm Clock Tritium Pocket Watch by Armourlite
- T25 Swiss Tritium Markers
- Anti-Reflective Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Thickness 12.8mm
- 60 Months Battery Life
- Watch Live TV with Sports, breaking News & more
- Binge thousands of On Demand Movies & shows, already included
- Quickly find your recently watched or recorded Movies & Shows, right at your fingertips
- AT&T TV lets you watch your favorite live and on-demand shows, plus the top premium channels
- Watch different shows & movies on multiple devices at the same time!
Garmin Forerunner 645, GPS Running Watch with Pay Contactless Payments and Wrist-Based Heart Rate, Black
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch (available for supported cards from participating banks) so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more. Connectivity Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi Fi
- Uses wrist based heart rate to offer performance monitoring Features, including evaluating your current training status.Display resolution:240 x 240 pixels
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect and the ability for others to track your runs with the Live Track feature
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 12 hours in GPS mode
Hasbro Connect 4 Game
- Classic Connect 4 game is disc dropping fun
- Choose yellow or red discs. For 2 players
- When you get 4 discs in a row you win
- Includes grid, 2 legs, slider bar, 21 red discs, 21 yellow discs and instructions
Kevin Spacey, Wherefore Art Thou?
Watching Kevin Spacey in the multiplex, or in the lights-out living room of my home in the 1990's, I often had the sensation of wanting to shake him, cage him, flee from him, or take him home and straighten him out, but I never wanted to ignore him.
Case and point: Actor Kevin Spacey has accumulated one of the most impressive resumes in recent entertainment history. The winner of the 1995 Academy Award for best supporting actor for his role in The Usual Suspects, and the 1999 Academy Award for best actor for American Beauty, not to mention a slew of other film acting awards and nominations, Spacey also starred as Hickey, the lead roll in the London production of The Iceman Cometh to rave reviews, no easy feat. He earned four major London Theater acting awards for the roll, for a Yank, almost impossible. It can't be denied, this actor has got the chops.
So, WHAT happened?
Spacey started his impressive career combining an unobtrusive everyman face, one that would allow him the opportunity to become almost invisible at will in the glare of the Hollywood spectacle, with the razor sharp wit and devastating talent of Gregory Peck, and a freakishly alluring panache for dastardly, yet seductively sinister rolls that would make Christopher Walken feel like a pampered pussycat. And it works, oh, does it work. Watching his work in the rolls of the characters he played in films like Glengarry Glen Ross, Swimming with Sharks, LA Confidential, and A Time to Kill makes me want to gleefully throw spitballs at my television screen, their nasty, underhanded endeavors brought so sniveling to life by Spacey. But those characters are nothing compared to the ice pick maniacal freak outs he brought to life in the television series Wise Guy, and the feature films Se7en, and The Usual Suspects. And that's not mentioning the heartbreakingly conflicted and self destructive malcontents he brought to life in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil and American Beauty. Watching him in the multiplex, or in the lights-out living room of my home in the 1990's, I often had the sensation of wanting to shake him, cage him, flee from him, or take him home and straighten him out, but I never wanted to ignore him.
Kevin Spacey, wherefore art thou?
To paraphrase the immortal words of Hall and Oats, he's gone! Pay It and K-PAX and Gale... OH MY! Can the evidence be any clearer that our brilliant Mr. Spacey has been somehow thespianically incapacitated at best and most likely abducted altogether and replaced with an unfortunately milquetoast substitute? Did they think we wouldn't notice? Why, just rent Pay It Forward if you need proof (and only if you need proof). What I had hoped would be a sensitive but edgy portrayal of a damaged man connecting with a damaged student in order to produce something better for the world than the world was producing for them proved, in fact, to be a schmaltzy feel good with lackluster writing and, gasp, by the numbers acting. And K-PAX!K-PAX? Eeeeet ahhhhhht ooooooh no! And the Shipping News was, well, boring. The real Kevin Spacey could sit and watch paint dry, and I'd sit there and watch him watch it. I don't know this man.
That's not to say that the real Kevin Spacey never missed a beat. Outbreak was supremely forgettable, The Negotiator, while an enjoyable action romp certainly wasn't the stuff of genius, and Hurlyburly was certainly better formatted for the stage than the screen, but with all of these missteps, you could see the man working. Never once did he lack spark or fanatical creativity. And never did we have to wait more than a year or two before he blew the doors off conscious minds again.
It seems that nothing short of a superhero can rescue our devilish genius and restore him to his proper place amongst us mortals of Earth, churning our insides and scaring us senseless. Call me crazy, but I can't help thinking that Superman may be out only hope of saving Spacey from planet K-PAX. When Superman Returns to us in June, he is bringing along Kevin Spacey as the embodiment of his arch nemesis, Lex Luther. Now THAT should be a role the real Kevin Spacey can sink his teeth into. Furthermore, he's being directed by his old friend Bryan Singer, who guided him to such malevolent brilliance in The Usual Suspects. If he fails to run an icicle along the spine if every moviegoer in the theater while playing one of the most notorious villains of all time, then well, all I can say is eeeeet ahhhhhht oooooooh!