Nintendo Switch Best Golf Game in 2021
Mario Golf: World Tour - Nintendo 3DS
Instant Sports - Nintendo Switch
- 6 sports: baseball, run's jump, goalkeeper, tennis, bowling & rafting.
- 20 characters to customize (change your name, Outfit, accessories & Hair!)
- Varied game modes - solo or multiplayer for up to 8 players.
- More than 15 environments and tons of unlockable items.
Sports Party - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition
- Enjoy Frisbee, Jet Skin, basketball, golf, skateboarding, and Beach tennis! play each sport your way with various modes and controls for endless fun
- Fully customize your avatar! new items will be unlocked as you progress!
- Easy-to-pick-up controls make this game fun for Everyone, from Kids to grandparents
- Have fun wherever you go! whether battling with four players using Nintendo Switch motion controls, taking on a friend, or just playing on your own
Limited Run Games Golf Story (Switch Limited Run #15)
D3 Publisher THE Taikan ! Sports Pack: Tennis, Bowling, Golf, Billiard NINTENDO SWITCH REGION FREE JAPANESE VERSION
Golf Story (Switch Limited Run #15) Alternate Cover
- Physical Game
- Region Free
- Alternative Variant Cover
- For Nintendo Switch
Animal Crossings New Horizons - Nintendo Switch [Digital Code]
- Build your community from scratch on a deserted island brimming with possibility; Create your personal getaway and customize your character, home, decorations, and even the landscape itself
- Collect materials to construct everything from furniture to tools! Then, use what you create to give your island a personal touch
- Watch as the time of day and seasons match real life—even your hemisphere! Each day holds potential for surprises and discoveries
- Get to know the island residents, garden, fish, decorate, hunt for fossils, and more!
Gear Club Unlimited 2
- No more borders - drive with freedom in huge areas that include more than 1800 miles of Roads and 250 races, located in four rich and diverse environments
- Incredible cars - Players begin with 51 famous racing cars made by some of the finest manufacturers in the world, including Porsche, Lotus, McLaren, Koenigsegg and Bugatti
- Control your Club - Create and manage your own Club and recruit drivers, then challenge rival clubs from around the world; Win races to see your crew's name appear at the top of the leaderboard
- Car customization - players can manage and personalize their garage, as well as their racing cars, which can be visually customized and performance-tuned
- Local multiplayer - play alone or with friends: the game features a local multiplayer mode with a four-way split screen
NBA 2K20 Nintendo Switch
- Best in class graphics & gameplay, ground breaking game modes, and unparalleled player control and customization
- NBA 2K20 is a platform for gamers and ballers to come together and create what's next in basketball culture
Carnival Games Nintendo Switch
- Carnival Games Everywhere : With Nintendo Switch, Carnival Games is a game for everyone and for everywhere
- A Multiplayer Party: Bring Your family and friends in on the fun for a true Carnival Games Party
- PLAY, WIN, GET REWARDS: Play games, win tickets, and trade them in for new outfits for Your carnival guest characters
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Cartoon Violence
Fast Food Panic is a Different Gaming Experience
Get the quick skinny on Nintendo's Fast Food Panic.
Customers are hungry and it's your job to produce a myriad of different foods while giving them a positive eating experience. Whether playing on the Wii or DS system, constant interaction is needed to twirl dough into a pizza, crank pasta from the machine, or add just the right amount of spice before dissatisfied cries emanate from the guests. Clumsiness and lack of efficiency count against you. Prep burgers to perfection, spin scallops to keep them from burning in the pan, and meet the deadline! Don't lose your head in panic trying to match orders and correctly total the cost. If you meet expectations, customers will compliment you. If you fail, well, you can guess what's coming your way.
On the surface, Fast Food Panic is the answer to the call for different game play. It combines humor with the potential to practice memorization and quick assembly. As in real life cooking, you must be careful to prepare and cook with precision and unforgiving results if care is not heeded. Management is also taught by learning to multitask in the kitchen and front area, with the need to assist clearing and cleaning tables. For added challenge, up to four players can be immersed on the Wii. The remotes must be used to manage food, plates, and cooking tools with the par of a master chef to succeed.
Looking at the other hand, while it is different, Fast Food Panic can prove to exhaust the "awe ghee-whiz" factor if cooking is not your forte. For the non culinary inclined folk, this game can be entertaining for a bit, but may find a comfortable spot on the shelf before too long. Who knows? Perhaps this game will inspire you to jump to the kitchen and employ your newly perfected skills.