The Best Golf Club Grips in 2021
Golf Grip Kit (Deluxe Grip Kit: Hook Blade, 15 Grip Tape Strips, 4 Ounce Solvent, Rubber Vise Clamp)
- DELUXE GRIP KIT: Professional quality and contains everything you need to easily regrip up to 15 golf clubs from the comfort of your own home.
- RETRACTABLE HOOK BLADE: Made of High Strength Carbon Steel, Wedge Guys Golf Grip Remover has been tested to last well over 100 grips removed.
- GRIP TAPE STRIPS – The Wedge Guys Regripping Club Kit includes 15 2” x 10” premium double sided adhesive grip tape strips that are easy-to-peel and won’t bunch up during installation.
- GRIP SOLVENT – The high quality Grip Solvent included in the Wedge Guys Golf Club Grip Kit comes in a 4 oz bottle with squirt spout and is non-flammable, non-toxic, citrus scent and works on all tape.
- RUBBER VISE CLAMP – Made of thick durable rubber, the included 3 ½” rubber vise clamp features shoulder grip wedges to prevent slippage while your club is in the vise and can be used for all your golf repair needs.
Wedge Guys 15 Pack Professional Golf Grip Tape 2" x 10" Solvent Activated Double Sided Adhesive Strips for Regripping Golf Clubs, Easy to Peel & Pre Cut
- 15 Grip Tape Strips - The Wedge Guys Golf Grip Tape is made out of a double sided ultra-adhesive material that allows you to conveniently re-grip your golf clubs with ease – whether it be your favorite wood, iron, wedge, or putter.
- EASY TO USE – The 2” x 10” double sided golf tape is much easier & more convenient than using a grip tape roll, and multiple strips can be used for the perfect fit. (Grip solvent is required, just as with any grip tape.)
- QUALITY COUNTS – Save money on regripping your golf clubs without sacrificing quality. The Wedge Guys Golf Tape is 6mil thick, perfectly sticky, easy to peel, and won’t bunch up during installation when installed correctly.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY – We use only the finest materials and manufacture our grip tape in the USA. Don’t have solvent? Check out our Complete Grip Kit listing for solvent, grip strips, and a vise for your all-in-one solution.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We’re pleased to be able to offer a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee with every Wedge Guys golf grip tape purchase. (Make sure you are purchasing from the Wedge Guys seller store to ensure quality)
GolfWorks Double Sided Grip Tape Golf Club Gripping Adhesive - 48mm x 18yd Roll
- The industry standard tape for installing slip-on or leather grips. Sticky on both sides and activated with solvent.
- Perfect for re-gripping your clubs!
- Golfworks Authentic!
Karma Velour Black/White - 13 Piece Golf Grip Kit (with Tape, Solvent, Vise clamp)
- Grip Weight: 48 grams
- Grip Size: Men's Standard
- Grip Shape: Round, Core Size: 0.600"
- The grip kit includes the following: - 13 grips - 13 strips of 2" double-sided grip tape - 4 ounce bottle of Dynacraft grip solvent - rubber vise clamp
- Vise is required to install grips
SAPLIZE Golf Grips Set of 13 with Complete Regripping Kit, Midsize, Rubber Golf Club Grips, Green
- 【Grip Spec】MidSize, Round, Core φ: 0.6", Length=10.6", Weight=65g
- 【Complete Regripping kit】Including: 13 grips, 15 pcs of Professional grip tape, 4oz grip solvent, rubber vise clamp, golf hook blade. Tips: A bench vise is required for the installation(not included in the package)
- 【Material】Superior rubber of special formula. Abrasion resistant, anti-slip, high stability and good shock-absorption. Suitable for all-weather conditions
- 【 All weather performance】Non-slip, high-traction surface pattern for maximum playability
- 【After-sales service】100% No-risk Money Back Offer. Any issue you met, please feel free to contact us
Plum Garden Golf Club Grip Change Regrip Remover Tool Accessory Golf Hook Blade DIY Knife
- Material: Plastics, Alloy.
- This is DIY essential goods for Golf.
- Ergonomically designed grip for comfortable handle.
- Up and down sliding button for hook blade out or retract.
- The blade is sharp and can be replaced to use.
SAPLIZE Golf Grips 13 Piece with Complete Regripping Kit, Standard Size, Cord Rubber, Hybrid Golf Club Grips, Red
- Golf Grips Set of 13, Standard size, Core Diameter: 0.6", Length: 10.6", Weight: 50g
- 🔶Complete regripping kit: grip solvent, 15 tapes, rubber vise clamp, golf hook blade
- Dual Material: Upper hand - brushed cotton cord rubber, firmer feel & stronger feedback; Lower hand - rubber, better control & accuracy
- The designed texture and compound material technology provide excellent anti-slip and high stability characteristics in all weather conditions
- This grip model is designed for professional or avid golfers and would greatly enhance your confidence during the performance
STIXX Golf Club & Grip Cleaner - Best for cleaning all types of clubs, irons & drivers. Cleans & Rejuvenates grips. Restores their natural tackiness. Just spray & wipe. Clean Clubs = Better Golf!
- IMPROVE YOUR GOLF GAME - CLEAN CLUBS = BETTER GOLF! Get the best accuracy and distance from your clubs. Making better contact with the ball results in better ball flight and more backspin.
- COMPLETE CARE FOR YOUR CLUBS - cleans your clubs, grip & balls. Just... spray and wipe! Easily removes dirt, mud, sand and grass.
- KEEP YOUR GAME AT TOP PERFORMANCE - with clean golf grips. Rejuvenates grip to look & feel like new. Restores grips' natural tackiness. Regular cleaning maintains and extends the life of your grips.
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE - with the heavy duty aluminum clip/carabiner that conveniently attaches to your golf bag.
- STIXX World Class Golf Gear. The product is biodegradable, odorless & non-sticky. Give our product a try and you will never go back to any other brand.
- IMPROVE YOUR GOLF GAME – CLEAN CLUBS = BETTER GOLF! Get the best accuracy and distance from your clubs by cleaning them regularly. Making better contact with the ball results in better ball flight and more back spin.
- COMPLETE CARE FOR YOUR CLUBS - Cleans your clubs, grip & balls. Just… spray & wipe! Easily removes dirt, mud, sand & grass!
- KEEP YOUR GAME AT TOP PERFORMANCE - with clean golf grips. Rejuvenates grips to look & feel like new. Restores grips’ natural tackiness. Regular cleaning maintains and extends the life of your grips
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE – with the heavy duty aluminum clip/carabineer that conveniently attaches to your golf bag.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Give our product a try and you will never go back to any other brand. By STIXX World Class Golf Gear!
Karma Velour Black Standard 13 Piece Golf Grip Bundle
- Feature a classic all black color scheme with a familiar and proven grip pattern.
- Bundle contains 13 grips (NOTE: does not include grip tape or grip solvent)
- Grip Size: Standard
- Grip Weight: 51 Grams
- Grip Shape: Round; Core Size: 0.600"
Brampton Complete Grip Kit for Golf Club Regripping â€“ Includes 15 Tape Strips, Rubber Vice Clamp, and 4oz Solvent w/ Sprayer
- MAKES GOLF CLUB REGRIPPING SIMPLE: The complete Golf Club Regripping Kit includes both written instructions and a link to an online video tutorial.
- 100% HAZARD-FREE TAPE ACTIVATOR: 4oz bottle of Brampton HF-100 grip solution with spray applicator included. No fumes, no odor, and no fire risk.
- 15 QUALITY TAPE STRIPS: The double coated crepe paper won’t tear. Strip design forms a smooth layer under grip to prevent lumps from forming.
- REGRIPPING CAN IMPROVE YOUR GOLF GAME: Replace grips at first sign of wear.
- REPLACE YOUR GRIP IN MINUTES WITHOUT DANGEROUS CHEMICALS: No special skills needed. Holds grips in all weather conditions. Rubber vice clamp included.
Blind to Betrayal: Why We Fool Ourselves We Aren't Being Fooled
In a new book, two psychologists present case studies of unfaithful spouses, abuse by powerful authority figures and corrupt institutions. They address coming to grips with betrayal and how doing so helps victims move on.
Infidelity, abuse, treachery, workplace exploitation, discrimination, and injustice: all are examples of betrayal. Betrayal can be mundane or a central threat to our wellbeing. When we see it, we hate it. Yet, even though it is often in our very midst and of critical importance, we frequently don't acknowledge or even notice it. Whether the betrayal occurs in our closest relationships, in our workplaces, or in our society, often we are powerfully and surprisingly motivated to remain ignorant.
Written by one of the world's top experts on betrayal and child abuse along with a psychotherapist and educator with twenty-five years of experience, Blind to Betrayal explains the many different forms of betrayal, finally revealing why its victims can endure mistreatment, sometimes for years, without seeming to know that it is happening, even when it may be obvious to others around them.
The book examines the fundamental experience of betrayal and its incredibly destructive effects on both individuals and society. It explains the psychological phenomenon of "betrayal blindness," while offering important insights on how to see through it, confront, and overcome its effects.
The authors reveal their findings from substantial original research carried out over the last decade, as well as their own stories of confronting betrayal. Betrayal is a source of much suffering. We have a choice-to remain blind or to begin to heal ourselves and the world.
Read Blind to Betrayal and start learning how to understand betrayal, confront it, and create a better future.In recent years, the world's media have been filled with stories of betrayal, including sexual abuse of young boys by priests and by an assistant football coach at one of the nation's most-respected college football programs. Freyd often is among psychologists asked by the media to try to help people understand the underlying complexities.
"Everyone is touched by betrayal," said Freyd, currently the editor of the Journal of Trauma amp; Dissociation, in an interview. "Betrayal can happen in close personal relationships and in larger social contexts, such as the workplace. If we reflect on our own lives, we realize we have all experienced betrayal. What is the impact of betrayal? And why should we deal with it? Do we turn a blind eye or do we confront it?"
In the book's opening chapter, Freyd and Birrell present the case history of a married woman who was betrayed by her unfaithful husband. As the chapter closes, the reader is told: "On discovery of betrayal, a key response is to reorganize one's perceptions of what has happened - to rewrite history. Betrayal therefore has a fundamental impact on one's perceptions of reality." A paragraph later, the authors address the issue head on: "And yet, although betrayal is so common and insidious, very little has been written about it in the psychological literature. Psychology as a discipline may suffer from betrayal blindness. Part of the problem stems from a tendency in clinical psychology and psychiatry to focus on individuals and individual symptoms. As a result, the relations between people - betrayal and its blindness - are not seen."
For many people, Freyd said, the first betrayals often are experienced in early childhood where there is little option to confront the full reality. "In fact," she said, "it usually is safer for children to be blind to betrayal when it comes from the hands of a caregiver or someone the child trusts. In that situation, seeing the betrayal would likely only make matters worse - because a natural response to seeing betrayal is to confront it in some way. If a child confronts a betraying caregiver his or her situation is likely to become worse, even threatening survival."Blindness to betrayal is a survival response, she said, but there is a high price for not seeing the betrayal for what it is. "It keeps us from being fully strong, alive or healthy," she said. "It makes us vulnerable to more betrayal makes it difficult to have truly intimate relationships."
Blind to Betrayal tackles the why behind the blindness, details its toxicity and extensively explores the healing power of coming to grips with betrayals that occur.