The Best Golf Driver in 2020
TaylorMade Men's RBZ Black Driver, Black, Right Hand, Regular Flex, 10.5 Degrees
- A large, 460cc Titanium head with an adjustable loft sleeve allows for optimized launch and trajectory
- Ultralite Titanium core strategically positions mass for higher launch and trajectory control
- Premium matrix White tie 55 shaft for maximum distance and smooth feel
- Legendary speed pocket performance for high launch and low spin, resulting in more distance
- New satin black finish with elegant detailing to improve alignment; Grip: TM textured 0.620 43g (mens)
TaylorMade Golf M2 Driver 10.5 Loft Right Hand Regular Flex
- All new multilateral construction saves weight and repositions CG low and back
- Geocoustic technology
- Deep more active speed pocket
- FF2FF PRECISION PROCESS
- Premium features and personalization
Cobra Golf 2019 F9 Speedback Driver Satin Black-Avalanche (Men's, Right Hand, UST Helium, Reg Flex, 10.5)
- Speedback Technology-King F9 Speedback driver is the first of its kind to achieve true optimization of aerodynamics and low CG, making it the fastest, and longest COBRA driver.
- Speedback Aero Design-Speedback Technology delivers a highly aerodynamic clubhead design
- Low CG Speedback Weighting-The addition of a low, multi-material tungsten weight structure creates a low, deep CG
- CNC Precision Milled Face-In an industry where everyone claims to have a fast driver face, ours is the only one that's CNC milled.
- Dual Roll Technology-Dual Roll adds distance to your drives by minimizing the gear effect that negatively impacts launch and spin on high and low misses.
Cobra Golf 2019 F-Max Superlite Offset Driver Black-Red (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Senior Flex, 10.5)
- Lighter overall weight-18 grams of weight saving performance is achieved through a 6 gram lighter clubhead, a 7 gram lighter grip, and a 5 gram lighter shaft
- Forged E9 face technology-a thin forged Titanium face insert is engineered with E9 technology to enhance ball speed and distance across a larger area of the face
- Back/heel weighting-an ultra-forgiving construction features an internal weight pad positioned low, back and heel ward that promotes higher launch and straighter ball flights
- Crown alignment feature-a subtle crown alignment design assists with a square setup at address and provides a visually pleasing detail with it being distracting to the Eye
- Offset or Straight neck drivers-golfers can choose between an Offset design for maximum draw bias or Straight neck design for those that prefer a tradtional look at address
TaylorMade Golf M6 Driver, 10.5 Loft, Right Hand, Regular Flex Shaft: Fujikura Atmos Orange, Large
- Speed Injected: Every Head Is Individually Speed Tested and Injected With Tuning Resin to Optimize Cor Across the Entire Face; the Speed Injection Process Is Designed to Maximize Ball Speed and Distance in the M6 Driver
- Twist Face: Revolutionary New Face Curvature With a Corrective Face Angle On Off Center Hits, Engineered to Reduce Side Spin and Deliver Straighter Shots; Lie: 56° – 60°
- AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH "INERTIA GENERATOR": Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased club head speed for more distance
- HAMMERHEAD 2.0: The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes.SWING WEIGHT:D3
Cleveland Golf Launcher Turbo Driver 10.5 R RH
- Turbocharged cup face: The new turbocharged cup face, enhanced with a new variable face, provides higher COR over a larger impact area for increased ball speeds and more distance.
- HI bore Crown: The redesigned HI Bore Crown lowers the center-of-gravity (CG) by 2. 2mm, enabling a lower CG position for optimal launch conditions.
- Deep weighting: discretionary mass savings positioned for significant increases to MOI, delivering more speed.
- Ultralight housel: external and internal weight reduction, redistributed low and deep for a higher launch and more forgiveness.
- Counter balanced shaft design: specifically designed for the launcher HB Turbo driver, the MIYAZAKI C. Kuma center of gravity is relocated higher toward the grip, enabling additional head mass for increased MOI.
TaylorMade Driver-M2 2017 10.5 R Golf Driver, Right Hand
- All-New Multi-Material Construction Saves Weight & Repositions CG Low and Back; 6-Layer Carbon Crown With 911 Skeletal Titanium Body Frees Up Weight and Heavy Back Weight
- Geocoustic Technology Is Advanced Sole Shaping With Recessed Toe Panel That Enables Club Face Expansion for Added Forgiveness and Externalized Sound Ribs
- Deeper, more active speed pocket with 3x more active than original M2 to increase flexion and forgiveness across the clubface and generates high launch/low spin shots to achieve massive distance
- Ff2ff precision process with crown-to-body craftsmanship of the highest quality and manufacturing repeatability for consistent look and performance
- Premium features and options include Fujikura XLR8 Pro Stock shaft with 30+ additional no-upcharge shafts, dual feel grip, and ultra-lightweight, aluminum, 4 degree loft sleeve with 12 settings
Cobra Women's 2018 F-Max Offset Women's Driver Black-Raspberry, Right Hand, Graphite, 15, degrees, Ladies
- Offset design-an Offset hosel design creates higher launch with more draw bias for straighter, more accurate shots
- Ultralight configuration-lighter shafts and swing weights promote maximum clubhead speed and distance for slower swing speeds
- Back/heel CG weight-a fixed, back weight positioned near the heel promotes more forgiving, straighter drives
- Crown alignment feature-a visually appealing crown feature makes it easy to align the clubhead at address for straighter shots of the Tee
- Forged ti-6-4 face-forged Titanium face insert delivers more speed and distance on off center hits
Pinemeadow PGX Offset Driver (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Regular)
- Offset anti-slice Technology
- 460Cc clubhead
- Headcover included ; The matte black finish and white and green gives the driver a clean and sleek look.
- Club 1
- The offset of the driver helps you square the ball at impact. Having a square face at impact is important and will result in straighter drivers.
Orlimar Golf ATS Junior Boy's Blue/Lime Golf Driver (Right Hand Ages 5-8)
- Ages 5-8 years old or between heights of 3'8"-4'4"
- 34 inch long/right handed
- Flexible composite shaft and soft rubber grip
- Includes headcover
A Review of Father, Where Are You?
This is a review of an eBook that should interest anyone searching for a fast-paced, short story, which includes murder, mystery and romance as told by an over the road truck driver.
I have always believed that one good book deserves another, and that is exactly what I got when I decided to read Richard Reese's eBook for Kindle, Father, Where Are You? after finishing Strawberries, a Ballad of Ricky amp; Joey. Like Strawberries, Father, Where Are you? is fast paced and overflowing with conflict, suspense, and surprise.
Steve: If you have already read Strawberries and recognize Steve as Ricky's brother, you would be absolutely correct, and like Ricky, Steve is also truck driver out of Georgia who shares the same country charm, wander lust, and also a few battle wounds of his own - one going by the name of Ruth.
Ruth: Although now a successful entrepreneur, fortune did not come easily for Ruth. But, just as there are two sides to every coin, any tears shed for this woman's past are soon dried by the manipulative, man-hating woman she became.
Glenn: While being the complete opposite of Steve, Glenn bears scars from the same woman. Handpicked for his education and sophistication, Ruth married Glenn to help raise her daughter, only to throw him out once Doreen became of age.
Jeannie: A hard working waitress at a small diner, Jeannie becomes more than Steve's source of strength and support as the past comes knocking at her door one winter night just before a blizzard.
Tina: Ruth's current partner, lover, and soul mate, Tina, battles her own thoughts on how far she will go to protect the woman she loves.
Doreen: After being lied to her entire life, finding a faded photograph matching a few unforgettable memories, Doreen will stop at nothing to find the truth. With the support of a loving stepfather, she sets out to learn more.
While running an errand for her mother, Doreen finds a photograph of a familiar man, whom she believes may be someone from her past. After confronting her mother and only being lied to once again, she collects her only clues and hits the road.
Meanwhile, Steve, having been forced from his daughter's life many years ago by the woman he thought he loved, is completely unaware of any events taking place along the very path he travels from week to week in his big rig, including a serious accident, which may prevent him from ever seeing his daughter again.
As Doreen learns more, and pieces of the puzzle come closer together, Reese brings in more background including a long forgotten murder as well as some edge of the seat trucking incidents, which make Father, Where Are You? more than just another feel good father meets daughter story.
Will Doreen find the answers she needs? Will Jeannie and Steve find a future safe from the road? Is ruthless Ruth a murderer, and do Glenn and Tina suspect more than they are admitting? And, when everyone ends up in one room, will everyone walk out alive?
I will leave the answers for you to have the fun of finding as you read Father, Where Are You? by Richard Reese.