The Best Golf Irons in 2023
CRAFTSMAN GOLF 12pcs Thick Synthetic Leather Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover Fit All Brands Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra, Nike, Etc. SKU:6000240
Craftsman Golf 11pcs /Set (4,5,6,7,8,9,A,S,P,L,X) USA US Flag Clover Leather Black Iron Covers Headcover
- Durable and Stylish Synthetic Pu Leather material provide excellent protection.
- Elastic built into the headcover for a firm fit.
- It is longer than usual cover,then it can protect your club more carefully and considerate
- USA Flag Clover,match your golf bag perfectly.
- Designed by CRAFTSMAN GOLF
Callaway Golf 2018 Men's Rogue Individual Iron, Right Hand, Synergy, 60G Shaft, Senior Flex, 3 Iron
- 360 Face Cup + VFT for more Ball Speed
- MIM'd Internal Standing Wave for Optimal Flight and Control
- Urethane Microspheres for Great Feel
- Rogue Performance Package
Callaway Golf Iron Headcovers - Set of 9
- Set includes 9 covers - 4-PW, SW, X
- Fits both right and left handed irons
- Breathable fabric reduces moisture build-up
- Provides excellent protection on course and during transit
2018 Cobra King F8 One Length Iron Set (Set of 6 total clubs, Men's, Right Hand, Steel, Stiff Flex, 5-GW)
- One length design-cobra first one length irons are re-engineered to match 7 iron weighting and length to deliver more consistent trajectory and distance gapping throughout the set
- Forged VFT Pwrshell Face-A thinner, variable thickness face design enhances the active sweet zone for faster ball speeds and higher lauch across all points on the face.
- Carbon feel technology-for the first time EVER in a iron, a lightweight carbon fiber medallion supports a thinner face while delivering improved sound and feel
- TECFLO progressive set technology-advanced construction technologies combine to create the ultimate progressive irons that deliver tailored performance throughout the set
- Progressive spin technology-v grooves on the 4-6 irons reduce spin, U-Grooves on the 7-PW optimize spin, and the wedge-spaced grooves on gw-sw-lw deliver extra sping for shots around the green
Face Saver Plus 3-SW, Black Iron Cover (9-piece)
- Hosel lock to prevent loss
- Fits regular and oversize irons
- 9 piece set 3-SW
- Made in USA
Craftsman Golf 12pcs Black Synthetic Leather Golf Iron Head Covers Set Headcover with Colorful Number Embroideried,Easily get The Needed Iron for Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra
- Pu leather,the material is customized according to high requirement
- The colorful number is embroideried,easy to recognize the club
- 12pcs/set (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,S,P,L,L)
- Velcro,never drop from iron head
- Designed by CRAFTSMAN GOLF
CRAFTSMAN GOLF White & Blue US Flag Neoprene Golf Club Head Cover Wedge Iron Protective Headcover for Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Taylormade, Cobra, Nike, Etc.
- 10pcs,one size fit all irons (4.5,6,7,8,9,AW,SW,PW,LW)
- US Flag Design
- Machine washable
TaylorMade Golf M2 Iron Set 4-PW Right Hand Steel Regular Flex
- Pushing the limits in iron design
- Ultra-low CG & Max-cor
- Geocoustic engineering
Cleveland Golf 2018 Men's Launcher CBX Iron Set (Set of 7 total clubs: 4-PW, Right Hand, Regular, Steel)
- Tour zip grooves
- Double laser milling
- Progressive V sole
Sedu Hairstyles for Women
Five quick, trendy looks for women who use the Sedu styling irons.
These little hair products don't come cheap, though, and finding a style to work with once you've taken the frizz out of your hair can be frustrating. What I am sharing here are a few sedu hairstyles to get you stylin'.
Sedu Hairstyle One: Messy Twist with Tendrils
A funky, upbeat look that's very popular among younger women, especially women in professional and/or trendy settings, the messy twist is easy to achieve. First, work a small amount of styling mousse through clean, wet hair. Then, blow-dry hair and straighten it. Once it is completely dry and smooth, work molding mud through your hair for texture.
Pull the side sections of hair nearest to your face toward the mirror, over your shoulders. Grab the back section of your hair and create a twist (separate the back section into two pieces and twist upward from the neck). Secure the twist with bobby pins.
Now, pull the side sections off your shoulders and up, creating a mini-twist. Work it loosely into the back twist, without tucking the ends in. Secure with pins. If you have long bangs, you can brush and spray them to frame your face. Otherwise, use a comb to gently tug out two or three sections of hair, near the top sides of your hair. Spray to hold and admire the look.
Sedu Hairstyle Two: Casual Chic
Arguably the quickest hairstyle to achieve is this clean, crisp look that really shows off your shining locks without hiding the beauty of your face. The whole style can be created in under ten minutes, making it a very popular choice for women who want to look great without having to spend a lot of time getting that way.
First, work a small amount (quarter-sized for long hair, dime-sized for short hair) of styling gel from the roots of your hair down to the ends while it is clean and wet. Use a blow-dryer on high heat and a paddle brush to completely disperse the gel and dry your hair.
Once fully dry, straighten your hair and part it directly down the center. The easiest way to determine the center is to lightly trace a long comb over your forehead from your nose and back through your hair until you have a large amount of hair "caught". Then, smoothly whip the comb to one side. You will see the part form, and can "clean it up" from there.
Using a soft-bristled brush, create a small pony-tail using the upper top section of your hair nearest to your face. Then, tightly pull the lower side sections of hair from each side of your face behind your ears and spray to hold. Secure the sides with hairpins directly behind your ears and let the pony-tail down so that the upper sections fall nicely. Lightly spray for hold.
Sedu Hairstyle Three: Sleek Flip
Getting the feeling that these hairstyles are just too easy? They really are, which is part of the beauty behind being able to use a styling tool that makes your hair straight and smooth. With the flip, you get the best of both worlds; a sleek, smooth cascade of hair that ends in a flirtatious flip at the ends, adding some of the body back into the look of your 'do.
To achieve this ultra-quick style, start with wet, clean hair. Work a palm-sized amount of styling mousse into your hair, beginning at the roots and ending at the tips. Part your hair on one side, just slightly off-center.
Using a large, round brush, blow-dry your hair on high heat. Work the brush through your hair in long, downward sweeps as you dry it. Once it is fully dried, apply a very small amount of pomade to the hair and straighten it.
Comb your hair away from your face, smoothing it down. Use a curling iron on high heat to curl the ends up. You might want to use just a touch of hair spray to hold the ends in place.
Sedu Hairstyle Four: Sleek Side-Part
Totally glam, this sleek hairstyle is very popular with the young and trendy woman with a keen sense of fashion. Also easy to achieve in less than 5 minutes, it just might become one of your favorite hairstyles.
Begin with clean, wet hair. Comb styling gel through it, making sure to really evenly disperse the gel from roots to tips.
Blow-dry on high heat and straighten the hair.
Apply a very small amount of pomade or styling wax to the hair for texture. Part your hair to the side, following the "line" of where the outside corner of your eye is. Starting with the high part at the crown of your head, comb the front section of your hair forward, over your forehead. Use fingertips and a pick or comb to shape the rest of your hair into place, remembering to leave a messy feel to its look.
Sedu Hairstyle Five: Sexy Waves
Most of us with frizzy hair love the straight look, but can never get past the thought that the curls would be better if they just didn't become so uncontrollable. With this hairstyle, you get the controlled look of straight hair, while putting some of the curl back in a sexy, refined manner.
Begin with clean, wet hair and work a small amount of foam or mousse evenly throughout your hair for volume. Then, blow-dry your hair using a paddle brush and high heat.
Once thoroughly dry, straighten your hair and allow it to cool, spritzing a small amount of hair spray to hold the curls about to come. When your tresses have cooled off, divide them into several sections and wrap each section around the curling iron in different directions (you don't want every curl going the same direction or you'll never get rid of the spit-curl look without re-styling). Make sure you are curling only the bottom area of each section; if you curl the sections all the way up, you'll lose the straight sleekness of this look completely.
Let the curls stand to cool completely. Spritz lightly once more, and then separate the curls with a pick or using your fingers.
Enjoy your hair. The styles we frame our faces with say a lot about who we are, and speak volumes about our personality. Looking good feels good, right? So look your best and never forget your one-of-a-kind smile.