The Best Hybrid Golf Clubs in 2023
Pinemeadow Golf Men's Excel EGI Hybrid Club, Graphite, 32-Degree, 7, Regular, Right Hand
Senior Menâ€™s Majek Golf All Hybrid Complete Full Set, which Includes: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Senior Flex Total of 8 Right Handed New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Clubs
- Right Handed
- Premium Senior Flex Light Weight Velocity Graphite Shafts with MAXIMUM WHIP PERFORMANCE - No Need to Swing harder than you're suppose to. Let your shafts create the Whip for you!
- Men's Standard Length: #3=40 Inches: Loft=19 Degrees, #4=39 1/2 Inches: Loft=22 Degrees, #5=39 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7=38 Inches: Loft=31 Degrees, #8=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=35 degrees, #9=37 Inches: Loft=40 Degrees, PW=36 1/2 Inches Loft=44 degrees
- Mens Majek K5 Design High Traction Large Senior Size Black Pro Velvet Grips
Senior Ladies Golf Clubs All Hybrid Set 55+ Years Womens Right Hand Majek Lady Full True Hybrid Complete Set #3 4,5 6 7 8 9 PW. Lady Flex Right Handed New Easy Oversized Club
- Right Handed - Lady's Standard Length Clubs - Entire ALL TRUE HYBRID SET
- Ladies Standard Length Clubs / Senior Lady Flex Velocity Graphite Shafts (Perfect for Senior Lady Golfers Age 55+ Years)
- Perfect for Golfers 5'3" to 5'8" tall - Ladies Standard Length: #3=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=20 Degrees, #4=38 Inches: Loft=23 Degrees, #5=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=37 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7= 36 1/2 Inches: Loft=32 Degrees, #8=36 Inches: Loft=35 Degrees, #9=35 1/2 Inches: Loft=40 Degrees, PW=35 Inches: Loft=45 Degrees
- Senior Lady Size Black Pro Velvet Grip - Extra Width for Better Comfort
- All True Ultra Forgiving Oversized Lady's Hybrid Rescue Clubs: #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW
Palm Springs Golf Visa Lady Petite -1" All Graphite Hybrid Club Set & Stand Bag
- Great quality golf package set is ideal for new and improving golfers. All clubs made 1 inch shorter, ideal for golfers 5' 6 and below
- The oversize 460cc driver (the biggest legally allowed) has a huge sweetspot, meaning even when you don’t quite get it out the middle, you’ll get longer, straighter shots than clubs with a smaller sweetspot. 100% pure graphite shaft,lady flex. Matching headcover included.
- The 15° #3 fairway wood, though smaller than the driver, still has an enlarged sweetspot for greater forgiveness. The low profile sole makes it ideal for hitting off the grass without a tee – exactly what you need if you are going for the green on a par 5! 100% pure graphite shaft,lady flex. Matching headcover included.
- This golf club set includes 2 hybrids – a #3 (18°) and #4 (21°). These clubs replace the longer irons in your bag – typically they were the hardest to hit – and instead give you clubs you’ll look forward to hitting. Whether it’s long approaches from the fairway, or getting out of a tricky situation in the rough, these will become your go to clubs. 100% pure graphite shaft,lady flex. Matching headcovers included.
- The 6 irons 5-6-7-8-9-PW all feature a cavity back design, which creates clubs with a higher MOI and lower centre of gravity – this all means the clubs are more forgiving and more consistent – exactly what is needed when you are still developing your swing. 100% pure graphite shaft,lady flex.
2018 Cobra King F8 4 Hybrid Nardo (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Reg Flex,)
- Baffler rail System utilizes Shallower or steeper rails depending on loft and angle of attack for improved versatility and forgiveness from any lie
- Multi Directional crown aero-innovative polymer trips positioned around the perimeter of the clubhead improve drag reduction face-on through the downswing to generate maximum clubhead speed
- Forged 455 stainless steel face-thin, high strength stainless steel maximizes face flex for increased ball speeds and distance across all points of the face
- Back CG position-a fixed, interchangeable weight postioned low and back results in a high, towering ball flight for maximum carry distance and forgiveness
Callaway Golf Men's XR Hybrid Rescue Club, 3(19 Graphite Senior Flex Shaft
- Re-engineered Internal Standing Wave is the ultimate team player. It’s a refined way to increase MOI and still give the face cup the freedom to flex for more ball speed.
- The next generation of our Forged Hyper Speed Face Cup increases ball speed all across the face so you get distance and forgiveness at every impact location, even on off center hits.
- Higher MOI and Lower CG In A Hybrid with a completely redesigned head shape to reposition weight. This creates even more forgiveness and a CG that’s 46% lower than X2 Hot.
- Headcover purchased separately.
Cobra Women's 2018 F-Max Hybrid Black-Raspberry, Right Hand, Graphite, 23.5, degrees, Ladies
- Offset design-an Offset hosel design creates higher launch with more draw bias for straighter, more accurate shots
- Ultralight configuration-lighter shafts and swing weights promote maximum clubhead speed and distance for slower swing speeds
- Back/heel CG weight-a fixed, back weight positioned near the heel promotes more forgiving, straighter drives
- Crown alignment feature-a visually appealing crown feature makes it easy to align the clubhead at address for straighter shots of the Tee
- Forged 455 stainless steel face insert-forged stainless steel face insert delivers more speed and distance on off-center hits
Callaway Women's Strata Plus Complete Golf Set (14-Piece, Right Hand, Teal)
- The Strata Plus Women’s Package Set is designed with distance and forgiveness technologies for women who want to easily hit accurate shots that go a long way
- Set includes: Driver, 5 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6 to 9 Iron, PW & SW, Putter, Stand Bag, and 3 Headcovers
- Woods: Driver has a 460cc clubhead with a larger sweet spot and graphite shaft for more distance off the tee. The fairway wood promotes faster swing speeds and long shots
- Irons: The 6 9 irons have perimeter weighting and progressive sole width technology for improved control
- Putter: Mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
Cleveland Golf 2018 Men's Launcher HB Iron Set (Set of 7 total clubs: Steel, Regular, Right Hand, 4-PW)
- Hollow construction
- High strength Ht1770 steel face
- Progressive design
Aspire PRO-X Ladies Womens Complete Right Handed Golf Clubs Set Includes Titanium F Driver, 3 Fairway Wood, 4-5 Hybrids, 7-SW Irons, Putter, Cart Bag, 4 H/C's (Petite Size -1", Right Hand)
- Increased head speed from Industry-leading aerodynamics.
- CG is precisely located which means you'll get more consistent launch and distance across the entire face.
- We made the face thinner, lighter and more robust.
- Premium V6 (variable control) ladies flex shafts on all clubs.
- Tour Pride multi-material proprietary grips give an enhanced feel!
The Shadows Come to Kill in "Vanishing on 7th Street"
While flawed and perhaps a bit too elusive, "Vanishing on 7th Street" is an interesting little sci-fi/horror hybrid that urges the viewer to fear the dark, skillfully executed with a healthy amount of scares and inviting confusion.
An average day in Detroit has been interrupted by blackouts, with the majority of the populace mysteriously erased in the darkness, abducted by an unknown presence of possibly malevolent shadows. With the city emptied and the power out, a few survivors have found comfort inside an abandoned bar running off a gas generator. For television news personality Luke (Hayden Christensen), mother Rosemary (Thandie Newton), projectionist Paul (John Leguizamo), and 12-year-old James (Jacob Latimore), the outlook is grim, with the shadows creeping in as critical sources of light are depleted. Faced with the terrifying unknown, the gang sets out to escape the darkness, fighting a tricky enemy that uses manipulation to trap its victims.
The director of "Session 9," "The Machinist," and "Transsiberian," Anderson has found his niche in bleak thrillers that fuel up on nightmarish imagery. "Vanishing" furthers his foray into dark events, working a script by Anthony Jaswinski that relies primarily on visual mood, detailing a force of alleged evil that prowls the night, slowly eliminating daylight to seize those stray souls struggling to remain alive. It's a post-apocalyptic battlefield that works well for screen suspense, with Anderson clearly relishing his time arranging stalking shadows and frantic survivors, with a few "wow" moments sprinkled throughout as the full effect of the titular event is revealed (make sure to check the sky for falling airplanes).
"Vanishing" plays much like a "Twilight Zone" episode, with more emphasis on human reaction than gaudy visual effects. After the gripping set-up, the picture holds tight to the barroom introductions, where we learn backstories and fears, understanding the panic as these individuals openly wonder where their loved ones have disappeared to. Jaswinski's script delves into psychological disturbance and religious overtones, yet remains frustratingly distant, refusing to isolate the wrath of the shadows as a way of encouraging personal interpretation. The screenwriting, with its clumsy expository asides, can't support the mystery, especially with a few esoteric touches tying the doomsday scenario to America's first English settlers -- a strained concept that's too much for this skeletal picture to swallow.
The feature is strongest when dealing with the threat head on. Anderson stages inviting terror sequences that make good use of the uninhabited locations, keeping the characters scurrying around the dark, maniacally searching for light while the shadows invade. When locked in panic mode, "Vanishing" finds ideal suspense, sustaining the paranoia surprisingly far on such a low budget, offering some twitchy thrills to go with the unwelcome ambiguity. Unfortunately, the feature insists on concluding with more questions than answers, but if you're able to drown out its existential inclinations, there's plenty of entertainment to be had as sunlight fades and the shadows move in for the kill.