The Best Spikeless Golf Shoes in 2022
adidas Men's Adipower 4ORGED S Golf Shoe, Grey Two/Grey Four/raw Amber, 10 M US
Skechers Men's Max Rover Relaxed Fit Spikeless Golf Shoe, Black/White, 10 M US
- Relaxed Fit design maintains a medium width in the heel while providing a roomy and comfortable fit in the toe and forefoot
- Water Repellent
- Goga max high-rebound cushioning
- Ultra Flight midsole
New Balance Men's Breeze Breathable Spikeless Comfort Golf Shoe, Black/Grey, 10 2E 2E US
- Breathable performance mesh upper with supportive overlays
- REVlite 10mm drop* midsole provides lightweight cushioning & premium responsiveness
- NDurance spikeless rubber outsole
- CUSH+ insole for increased comfort
- Forefoot water-guard helps shed water
Skechers Men's Pivot Spikeless Golf Shoe, White/Gray/Blue, 10.5 W US
- Spikeless design
- Water resistant
- Synthetic upper
- Ultra Go Foam
ECCO Men's Biom Hybrid 2 Hydromax Golf Shoe, Black/Brick, 44 M EU (10-10.5 US)
- Weather Resistance; Naturally soft, breathable and strong yak leather uppers are treated with HYDROMAX and an anti stain formula for superb protection from the elements
- Anatomical Last Shape; Developed by scanning the feet of 2,500 athletes to provide ideal levels of support
- Tour Proven Traction; Constructed from TPU; a highly durable, wear resistant material; the molded traction bars offer hundreds of traction angles for superb grip
- Technical Insole System; A new, ultra premium insole with silicon printing helps prevent unwanted foot movement during the swing
- Removable insole
Skechers Women's Go Drive Dogs at Play Spikeless Golf Shoe, White/Blue, 10 M US
- Lace-up style with padded collar and tongue
- Side panels feature a dogs at play graphic
- Skechers Goga Max technology insole for high-rebound cushioning
- Spikeless, durable rubber traction plate
- Water Repellent
New Balance Men's Minimus SL Waterproof Spikeless Comfort Golf Shoe, 10.5 D D US, white/black
- Waterproof microfiber leather upper with ultralight FantomFit support
- REVlite 4mm drop midsole* provides lightweight cushioning & premium responsiveness
- Flexible NDurance spikeless rubber outsole
- Ortholite insole for cool, dry comfort
- 2-year waterproof warranty
ECCO Men's Street Retro Hydromax Golf Shoe, Bright White, 44 M EU (10-10.5 US)
- Smart hybrid men's golf shoe that's at home on the golf course or the high street
- Super soft and supple yak leather uppers flex with the natural movement of your foot
- E DTS outsole with 800 traction angles performs on the green and provides exceptional grip
- Internal anatomically designed inlay sole for all day cushioning and comfort
- HYDROMAX treated leather for enhanced water resistance
Skechers Men's Go Golf Elite 3 Shoe,black/white,10.5 W US
- Leather deco-stitched upper
- Durable grip TPU bottom plate
- High-Performance Resamax cushioned insole
ECCO Men's Biom Hybrid 3 Gore-TEX Golf Shoe, Ombre Yak Nubuck, 46 M EU (12-12.5 US)
- GORE-TEX Waterproof technology combines optimized breathability & protection against the elements
- BIOM NATURAL MOTION technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- YAK leather uppers, extremely strong & lightweight for increased breathability and durability increased breathability and durability
- ECCO Tri-Fi-Grip with three different zones - STABILITY, DURABILITY and ROTATIONAL SUPPORT
- Anti-microbial Ortholite inlay sole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability, removable for extra-width option.
Theatre, Shows and Stage Productions in Augusta, Georgia
Though better known for golf and music, Augusta also has a strong showing in stage performance and visual arts, with everything from Broadway hits to community theater.
Although Augusta has a huge entertainment culture, including music and other events, this article will focus mainly on theatre / stage. From the modern to the iconic, here is a list of some of my favorite places to enjoy everything from stage plays and dinner theater to broadway-type shows and productions, and to get a taste of Augusta's flourishing and diverse performing arts community.
Whether you're a resident or just visiting, I encourage you to attend a show at one of Augusta's new theaters, or one of her old, historic beautiful theatres. To help you decide where to start, I've put together a list of venues, production companies and troupes.
749 Broad Street
Augusta GA 30901
Originally named 'The Wells', the Imperial Theatre opened in 1918. Charlie Chaplin appeared at The Imperial in that same year. Offering a wide-ranging number and type of stage productions, movie screenings, ballet, film festivals, and much more, the Imperial is an historic Augusta icon.
Tours are available at no charge (call to schedule). Season tickets are available, and you can also sign up for their newsletter to stay up-to-date on events.
Le Chat Noir
304 8th street
Augusta GA 30901
Unique, innovative, and often boundary-pushing, Le Chat Noir is a newer theater in Augusta. The theater seats about 80 people, creating an atmosphere of intimate involvement.
Enjoy a cocktail and mingle with other patrons before the show. Be sure to get your tickets early --show sell out fast. Season tickets are available.
Sign up for their newsletter for more information on upcoming events, including plays, improvisation and other types of productions, .
Le Chat also offers acting classes for children.
Broadway in Augusta
712 Telfair St.
Augusta, GA 30901
The Broadway offers traditional broadway fare and popular stage productions, as well as musicals and concerts.
All performances are held at The William Bell Auditorium.
Season tickets are available, and you can register on their site for a newsletter and special offers.
Storyland Theatre, Inc.
P.O. Box 14875
Augusta, GA 30919
A not-for-profit organization, Storyland performs locally written, original plays and musicals for children and families.
They also offer student-teacher enrichment experiences, including lesson plans and education ideas, and financial aid to ensure all can participate.
Storyland's performances are held at The Imperial Theatre.
Please visit their website for more information on shows and programs.
Ft. Gordon Dinner Theatre
3rd Avenue, Building 32100
Enjoy dinner and a stage production at Ft. Gordon Dinner Theatre.
Located on Fort Gordon military base, "home of the Signal Corps, the largest communication-electronics facility in the free world", Ft. Gordon Dinner Theatre opens its doors to the entire community --civilians as well as military.
Sign up for their mailing list for more information.
Augusta Mini Theatre
2548 Deans Bridge Road
Augusta, Georgia 30906
Augusta Mini-Theatre is a non-profit performance theater and community arts school.
A haven for artists as well as youth and at-risk community members, Augusta Mini Theatre is a multi-disciplinary community theater with a mission, providing not only entertainment, but also opportunity.
Contact them for more information about upcoming performances as well as information on classes and programs.
The Augusta Players
1301 Greene Street, Suite 304
Augusta, Georgia 30901
Since 1945, The Augusta Players has been one of the most popular and entertaining troupes in Augusta, performing broadway caliber plays and productions, providing an outlet for both professional and amateur performers, and offering children's and youth theatre.
They are non-profit and provide a showcase for local talent, bringing the community together through a variety of programs, disciplines, and of course ... the shows.
Productions are held at The Imperial Theatre. Visit their site for more information and to sign up for their newsletter.
The Miller Theater
Finally, one of my own personal favorites, The Miller Theater. I've attended a lot of theater as an adult, but The Miller Theatre takes me right back to childhood. I can recall attending so many shows with my family, and though I was very young, I have fond memories of this special place. Both stage performance and movie showings were held at The Miller, and though I only saw movies there, I can imagine the splendor of the stage.
The Miller Theatre is a true historical gem. At its opening on February 26, 1940, people came from all over the country to attend. Among the attendees -- Clark Gable and Mickey Rooney. In 1957, "The Three Faces of Eve" movie premier was held at The Miller Theatre.
Unfortunately, the theater closed in 1984, but plans are underway to bring it back to life, and restoration efforts have already begun.
If you'd like to know more about The Miller or if you would like to get involved, please go the website, or go to The
Friends of the Miller website to see how you can be a part of bringing back a part of Augusta's history.
Be sure to check back regularly with all the venues and troupes, as productions regularly change and new performance seasons begin.
Enjoy your night of theater!
Uhles, Steven. "Planning, fundraising lead up to work inside Miller Theater." The Augusta Chronicle 19 July.2020. . 23 April.2020 .