10 Top 5 Best Golf Balls
Updated on: June 2023
Top 5 Best Golf Balls in 2023
Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls, White, High Play Numbers (5-8), One Dozen
Top-Flite D2+ Feel Yellow Golf Balls â€“ 15 Pack
- 15 Pack
- Engineered to equip golfers with a blend of remarkable distance and greenside control
- Dimple in Dimple Aerodynamics help maintain spin to generate maximum distance and lift; larger, high-speed core with a softer compression rating for higher ball speed maintenance
- Softer, thinner ionomer cover provides softer feel and enhanced greenside control; 2-piece construction enhances ball flight and distance
- Yellow cover color for enhanced shot tracking; conforms to USGA regulations
Callaway Golf Supersoft Golf Balls, (One Dozen), White
- The Callaway Super soft is a long, straight distance ball that’s incredibly soft
- An ultra low compression core promotes fast ball speed and increased accuracy
- New Low Drag HEX Aerodynamics are optimized to reduce drag and enhance lift for longer carry and longer distance
- A new softer Trigonometry cover formulation has a low compression for enhanced feel and increased greenside control
Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls, White, High Play Numbers (5-8), One Dozen
- Extraordinary distance with consistent flight
- Very low long game spin and penetrating trajectory
- Drop-and-stop short game control
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 18 Pounds
TaylorMade Rocketballz Golf Balls, White (Three Dozen)
- Country Of Origin : China
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 2 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 10.5 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 3.5 Inches
TaylorMade 2018 Distance+ Golf Ball, White (One Dozen)
- React core - low spin - high speed
- Has 342 Aero dimple pattern
- Low drag aerodynamic design
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 3 Pounds
Titleist Pro V1x Golf Balls, White, Low Numbers 1-4 (One Dozen)
- Extraordinary Distance with Consistent Flight
- Low Long Game Spin and High Trajectory
- Drop-and-Stop Short Game Control
- Soft Feel
Wilson Prime Distance Golf Balls (Pack of 36)
- High energy core enables long distance flight
- Low compression technology for a soft feel
- Tour accuracy: specially designed ionomer cover creates less ball spin and maximizes distance
- Spin reduction: spin reducing dimple pattern technology reduces hooks and slices
- Shipped in a specially designed 3 dozen bulk package to minimize waste and reduce costs.
Titleist DT TruSoft Golf Balls, White (One Dozen)
- The softest compression Titleist
- New longer distance through low long game spin
- New improved short game performance for stopping power
- Trusted quality and consistency
Titleist AVX Golf Balls, Yellow (One Dozen)
- Remarkable Distance and Penetrating Flight
- Very Low Long Game and Iron Spin
- Exceptionally Soft Feel
- Premium Scoring Control
Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu's North Shore
The resort is designed in the shape of a star so that every room has an ocean view. Turtle bay has a golf course, Spa, walking trails, horseback riding, surfing lessons and snorkeling on site.
Getting to Turtle Bay resort is an easy drive from the Oahu International airport. If you are staying at Turtle Bay you will be removed from the hustle and bustle of Honolulu and Waikiki so a rental car is a great idea. However, if you prefer to not hassle with a car The Bus, Oahu's public transportation makes several daily trips around the entire island. As you leave the airport you will travel the perimeter of the island, farmland and mountains dot the landscape as do glimpses of the ocean around every turn. Stop at a roadside produce stand to purchase fresh local pineapple and coconut, the flavors excite your mouth just as the colors of the vast flora inspire your eyes. The entrance to Turtle Bay is well marked and flanked by Palm trees, cheerful Hibiscus, and Birds of Paradise, it is a great indication to what you will find at the end of the long driveway.
To do justice to the lobby of Turtle Bay with words seems and arduous tasks at best. It is simply breath taking and meets the most discerning expectation. The first thing you notice when you walk into the lobby is there is no wall separating it from the outdoors and it is designed to flow seamlessly from one to the other. Looking across the lobby the glass walls make it appears to be an elaborate observatory of the ocean below. Couches and live music invite you to sit and stay a while. Several resort restaurants and shops have entrances off the far ends of the lobby. Here one of the bell hops will escort you and your luggage to your room or villa.
The resort is designed in the shape of a star so that every room has an ocean view. All the rooms also have a lanai (a balcony or veranda) to enjoy it from. Some rooms have a larger lanai that others and the villas which are separated from the hotel have their own porch to enjoy the sounds of the ocean from. You can't go wrong with any room at Turtle Bay even the most moderately priced room is comfortable and roomy. The rooms are decorated with pale greens and crisp white bedding and stocked with quality toiletries. However, no matter how relaxing the room is you will want to get out and explore Turtle Bay's 800 areas and abundant activities. Turtle Bay's property is so secluded and beautiful they use it to film the CBS show, Lost.
Turtle Bay has a golf course, Spa, walking trails, horseback riding, surfing lessons and snorkeling on site. Even the pool is a fabulous place to spend the day. The pools and hot tubs are designed to look like a tropical oasis and are beautiful all on their own; adding the backdrop of the ocean makes it an unbeatable spot. In the evening the tiki torches are lit in a tradition Polynesian ceremony and is fun to watch.
Turtle Bay has two immense championship golf courses. Numerous PGA tournaments are held at these Arnold Palmer and George Fazio courses. If that's not enough to entice you the views from the greens certainly will. After a tough game of golf head over to the full service spa Luana to indulge in a seaside massage.
Surfers flock to the North Shore of Oahu. It is home to the famous pipeline and some of the biggest waves in the world. Winter months provide the best waves as summer is calmer. The brave may want to sign up for some surf lessons. For the rest of us it's fun to just watch all the surfers gather around the shores of Turtle Bay and hang ten.
Turtle Bay has one of the few snorkeling spots on the North Shore. The protected natural cove provides safe calm waters for just about anyone. If you are staying at Turtle Bay you get free use of snorkel equipment for an hour each day. Turtle bay is home to several Honu (large green sea turtles) that swim in the cove. If you snorkel long enough you will surely see them. This isn't the best snorkeling in Hawaii but it is a great introduction to Hawaiian waters and worth taking the time for .
The stables at Turtle Bay are independently owned but concierge can setup group of personal trail rides for you. With 800 acres of area to roam these trails rides allow you to see areas of the resort you may not see otherwise.
Perhaps you prefer walking or hiking. Turtle bay has well marked trails through the property. These trails take you into a secluded world where you can see an old WWII bunker, a banyan tree, and a secluded lagoon. Starting in January you can watch the whales off the coast and all year long look for the sea turtles that sun on the beach. This is a perfect trail for those who seek solitude, walking on these trails we rarely saw any other people. You may even want to seek out the calm Kawela bay for a private swim or snorkel.
The restaurants at Turtle Bay vary in price but tilt to the pricey side. The food is good and the variety is nice with six restaurants plus room service on site. The restaurant at the golf course is independently owned as has a lower price point. The town of Haleiwa is close by and offers many lower priced eating options. On Friday nights Turtle Bay host a Luau with traditional Hawaiian dishes and dancers. However, only 10 minutes away is the Polynesian cultural center which hosts a luau and breathtaking dinner show for about the same cost.
Whatever you decide to do at Turtle Bay relaxation seems to accompany it. The awe of the beauty of this property renews your spirit just as the activities speak to your sense of adventure. It is perfectly positioned away from the crowds in Waikiki yet close enough to drive in for the day. Turtle Bay is the perfect place to stay when you travel to Oahu, Hawaii.