What's The Best Driver In Golf in 2022
A Terrifying Round With a Menacing Metallic Clown
DÂ·D DYNAMIC DISCS Latitude 64 Opto Explorer Disc Golf Driver | Stable Fairway Driver | 170g Plus | Stamp Color Will Vary (Orange)
Secret Golf - Player Channel - Jason Dufner Driver
Discmania Limited Edition 2020 Signature Avery Jenkins Dark Maul II Color Glow C-Line PD Power Driver Distance Driver Golf Disc [Colors May Vary] - 173-175g
- Colors may vary
- Limited Edition Color Glow C-Line Plastic
- Flight Ratings: Speed 10, Glide 4, Turn 0, Fade 3
- Features a Limited Edition Avery Jenkins Dark Maul II Signature Hot Stamp
Justin Leonard: Full Swing
Mark O'Meara: Driver
Quality Classics Life is Full of Important Choices: Golf Drivers T-Shirt Gray Clubs Dad Gift for Men X-Large
- NEW JERSEY/COLORADO ARTISTS: This shirt was designed in the USA by fans, enthusiasts, and professionals with the mission of creating the best shirt we possibly can. Our art team through the years has been composed of incredibly talented individuals from many different backgrounds, each with unique artistic styles and interests.
- STAND OUT: Our art team doesn’t take itself to seriously. Everything they draw has a little bit of attitude, sarcasm, and a great sense of humor. Quality is what we do take seriously. Our designs are highly detailed and heavily scrutinized, and guaranteed to look great.
- UNISEX ADULT FIT: The shirts we choose to print on were chosen based on their hand and sizing. These pre-shrunk garments follow the standard American t-shirt cuts. The typical garment size you wear is what we recommend.
- GREAT GIFT: Our stuff is the perfect gift for anyone. It’s all a ton of fun to show off and wear, and will last way longer than a novelty shirt. Our graphic tees are great for Christmas, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, birthday gifts, and celebrations of any kind.
- COMFORTABLE: These shirts are 100% cotton, with a soft but sturdy feel. They’re an absolute pleasure to wear. We wear our own stuff all the time, and absolutely love it.
Rapsodo R-Motion Golf Simulator and Swing Analyzer with 14 Clip Attachments - PC and Smartphone
- R-Motion Golf Simulator: includes Tracker, 14 Clips and 15 top courses to choose from plus a Driving Range mode
- Accurate Club and Ball Data to improve your game. Multi-Player Mode to challenge your friends
- Runs on your PC or Smartphone - No launch monitor or projector required. Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
- PC Requirements Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit) Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVidia GTX 670 or better DirectX: Minimum version 11 or better.
- Recommended Specs: OS: Windows 10 (64Bit), Processor: Intel Core i7, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVidia GTX 970 (or better GTX1060, GTX1070 or GTX1080), DirectX: Version 11.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection, Hard Drive: 20 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible.
- For the Mobile application: iOS 9.0 and above Android 6.0 Marshmallow and above
- Note: Kindly refer user manual before use. What's included: 1 R-Motion base package with 1 sensor, 1 charging cord, 1 USB dongle, and one club attachment clip. Also includes an additional box with 13 extra club attachment clips
Irish Touring Cap Made in Ireland Fitted Slim Fit Genuine Tweed Charcoal XL
- AUTHENTIC IRISH CAP: When you want a cap that stands the test of time, choose one like this authentically Irish touring cap that is crafted with quality by, John Hanly & Co in Co. Tipperary
- MADE WITH IRISH MATERIALS: Made with 100% Irish wool woven in Ireland using traditional techniques that have been perfected over generations. The quilted inner lining will keep you wonderfully warm
- TIMELESS STYLE & DESIGN: It's subtle slim fit design follows the contours of your head, sitting just above your ear. The exposed, extended, sewn brim guards your eyes from the glare. Formal or casual
- BIDDY MURPHY EXPERIENCE: We want you to enjoy your cap and tell others about your experience, so we will do what it takes to make sure you are delighted with your genuine Irish touring cap.
Women's Dry-Fit Golf Polo Shirts 3-Button Golf Polo's in 20 Colors XS-3XL Shirt Forest-L
- Ladies' Performance 3-Button Golf Polo in 20 Colors - Sizes XS-3XL . Dry-wicking 100% polyester interlock . The durable Silky Touch Performance Polo wicks moisture, resists snags.
- 100% poly interlock. Printed with Animal Den (tm) Logo
- A women's performance polo with a true feminine fit, featuring a 3 button placket
- 3-button placket with dyed-to-match buttons . Set in open cuff sleeves
- May run a little large. If unsure of what size to order and you preferr a more snug fit, please consider the smaller size. Shop with confidence and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Adult Sizes: XS(32-34),S(34-36), M(36-38),L(38-40), XL(41-43), 2XL(44-46), 3X(46-52)
Pinemeadow's Doublewall Driver Offers Distance and Forgiveness
Pinemeadow's Doublewall Driver is two-faced, but in a good way.
So let's face it: The USGA has limited legal driver size to 460cc and the COR restriction effectively limits distance for all of us average golfers who cannot continually tweak equipment specs to precisely fit our swings. So now that size-related technology has been reined in (somewhat), what's the next equipment craze going to be?
Face it. It doesn't matter how far you hit that driver if you're bouncing balls off of the McMansions lining the fairways.
Pinemeadow Golf (doublewall.com) has been working on a driver since 1998 that bucks the trend toward springy, thin-faced clubs. The Pinemeadow Doublewall (MSRP $299) incorporates a second inner face behind the clubface, which the company says provides a more rigid, more solid striking surface. The result, they say, is the biggest sweet spot in golf, i.e., more control.
Interestingly, another smaller yet well-respected equipment company, KZG, also has a two-faced driver on the market, the Gemini. The design of KZG's offering is also supposed to increase control. And if more companies are smart, they'll move from distance to control in the near future as well.
How it plays
I tested the 360cc Pinemeadow Doublewall with 9.5 degrees of loft and a regular-flex Aldila NV shaft. One thing that is immediately noticeable is the somewhat lower profile of the Doublewall compared to other larger headed drivers on the market. The face height of 51mm allows you to use standard-length tees and, in my opinion, makes it easier to get the ball height right every time you tee it up.
Another feature that you see right away is the slight draw-bias at set-up; the Doublewall sets up slightly closed. This is great for your average golfer, who tends to fight a slice.
Can you still hit ugly slices and hooks with the Doublewall? Well, I don't know if you can, but I sure can.
Nevertheless, the Doublewall produced a straight, long (if a touch low) ball-flight, irrespective of where the ball was struck on the face. This control, of course, is the heart of the theory behind the two-wall technology.
Personally, I cannot wait to see what they come out with next that once and for all will keep me out of the yards (and windows!) of all those pretty houses lining the fairways.