Who Makes The Best Golf Clubs in 2023
Callaway Golf Men's Strata Complete 12 Piece Package Set (Right Hand, Steel)
Precise M5 Ladies Womens Complete Right Handed Golf Clubs Set Includes Titanium Driver, S.S. Fairway, S.S. Hybrid, S.S. 5-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's Purple (Right Hand Petite Size -1")
- Includes Titanium Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, 5-PW Irons, Putter, Stand Bag, 3 H/C's
- 460cc Titanium Driver! Stainless Steel Woods and Irons
- Ultra Light High Modulus 100% Graphite Shaft for all clubs!
- Matching Deluxe Dual-Strap Golf Bag and Headcovers! Carry your bag like a backpack!
- 3 Different Sizes! Petite Size 5'3" and below -- Standard Size 5'3" - 5'8" -- Tall Size 5'8" and above
Young Gun ZAAP EAGLE BLUE Junior golf club Youth Set & bag for kids Ages 6-8
- Junior set specially designed for junior players
- 3 Wood: All new ZAAP design is aerodynamic and lightweight for junior players
- 7 Iron: New ZAAP design is lightweight specifically designed for junior players with junior flex graphite shaft
- Includes 3 clubs & bag
Founders Club Fresh Metal Golf Clubs Fairway Woods with Graphite Shaft and Head Cover (36.00, Regular)
- Easier to hit than irons
- Stainless steel heads with 100% graphite shafts
- Half Cord grip for better control
- Free Matching Head Cover
Palm Springs Golf Visa Lady Petite -1" All Graphite Hybrid Club Set & Stand Bag
- Great quality golf package set is ideal for new and improving golfers. All clubs made 1 inch shorter, ideal for golfers 5' 6 and below
- The oversize 460cc driver (the biggest legally allowed) has a huge sweetspot, meaning even when you don’t quite get it out the middle, you’ll get longer, straighter shots than clubs with a smaller sweetspot. 100% pure graphite shaft,lady flex. Matching headcover included.
- The 15° #3 fairway wood, though smaller than the driver, still has an enlarged sweetspot for greater forgiveness. The low profile sole makes it ideal for hitting off the grass without a tee – exactly what you need if you are going for the green on a par 5! 100% pure graphite shaft,lady flex. Matching headcover included.
- This golf club set includes 2 hybrids – a #3 (18°) and #4 (21°). These clubs replace the longer irons in your bag – typically they were the hardest to hit – and instead give you clubs you’ll look forward to hitting. Whether it’s long approaches from the fairway, or getting out of a tricky situation in the rough, these will become your go to clubs. 100% pure graphite shaft,lady flex. Matching headcovers included.
- The 6 irons 5-6-7-8-9-PW all feature a cavity back design, which creates clubs with a higher MOI and lower centre of gravity – this all means the clubs are more forgiving and more consistent – exactly what is needed when you are still developing your swing. 100% pure graphite shaft,lady flex.
Pinemeadow Golf Men's Excel EGI Hybrid Club, Graphite, 28-Degree, 6, Regular, Right Hand
- CLUB/LOFT: 3 Hybrid/19°, 4 Hybrid/22°, 5 Hybrid/25°, 6 Hybrid/28°, 7 Hybrid/32°, 8 Hybrid/36°, 9 Hybrid/40° & PW Hybrid/45°
- HYBRID MOVEMENT: More and more players are trading in their traditional irons and replacing them with hybrids. The EGI hybrids allow you to do this for every iron in your bag. Join the movement and expect an improvement in your game
- BIGGER SWEET SPOT: All hybrids feature a nice balance of weight throughout the entire club head that increases and widens the sweet spot. The shape of the club head allows you to use these clubs from various lies, good or bad
- GRAPHITE SHAFT: Hybrids are equipped with a Pinemeadow Graphite shaft. The hybrid shaft paired with the stainless steel clubhead gives you the best combination you need in a hybrid
- HEADCOVER: All hybrids come with a headcover to protect your club while it is being transported in your golf bag
Callaway Women's Strata Plus Complete Golf Set (14-Piece, Right Hand, Teal)
- The Strata Plus Women’s Package Set is designed with distance and forgiveness technologies for women who want to easily hit accurate shots that go a long way
- Set includes: Driver, 5 Wood, 5 Hybrid, 6 to 9 Iron, PW & SW, Putter, Stand Bag, and 3 Headcovers
- Woods: Driver has a 460cc clubhead with a larger sweet spot and graphite shaft for more distance off the tee. The fairway wood promotes faster swing speeds and long shots
- Irons: The 6 9 irons have perimeter weighting and progressive sole width technology for improved control
- Putter: Mallet putter with alignment to help give you incredible accuracy
Majek Men's Golf All Hybrid Complete Full Set, which Includes: #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW Senior Flex Right Handed New Utility â€œAâ€ Flex Club
- Right Handed
- Senior Flex Velocity Graphite Shaft
- Standard Length: #4=39 1/2 Inches: Loft=22 Degrees, #5=39 Inches: Loft=25 Degrees, #6=38 1/2 Inches: Loft=28 Degrees, #7=38 Inches: Loft=31 Degrees, #8=37 1/2 Inches: Loft=34 degrees, #9=37 Inches: Loft=37 Degrees, PW=36 1/2 Inches Loft=40 degrees
- Men's Black Pro Velvet Grip
Top Line Ladies Pink Right Handed M5 Golf Club Set for Petite Ladies ( Height 5' to 5'3" ) , Includes: Driver, Wood, Hybrid, 5,6,7,8,9, PW Stainless Irons, Putter, Graphite Shafts, Bag & 3 HCs
- Right handed Ladies golf set includes: 460cc driver, #3 wood, 21 Hybrid, #5, #6, # 7, #8, #9, PW irons, putter, graphite shafts for Woods and irons, stand bag and 3 head covers
- Height: 5'3'' to 5'8'',
- 460cc driver for extensive distance and forgiveness,
- Great aiming mechanism putter,
- Deluxe stand bag with spacious pockets and 3 matching head covers
$200 Visa Gift Card (plus $6.95 Purchase Fee)
- This card is non-reloadable. No expiration of funds. No cash or ATM access. Cards are shipped ready to use.
- This card can be used in the U.S. only, online or in stores, where Visa debit cards are accepted. Your Amazon.com Balance cannot be used to purchase Visa gift cards.
- A one-time $6.95 purchase fee applies at the time of purchase. No fees after purchase (including dormancy, service or other fees).
- This item is not eligible for refund or return. Available for sale within the United States only (not available to Puerto Rico residents). Additional shipping restrictions apply to Hawaii, Kansas, New Mexico, South Dakota, US Virgin Islands, Vermont, and West Virginia.
- Do not provide any gift card details (such as the claim code) to someone you do not know or trust. There are a variety of scams in which fraudsters try to trick others into paying with gift cards. We want to make sure our customers are aware of potential scams that may involve asking for payment using gift cards. See "Be Informed" link at the top of the page to learn more.
Why Go "Way Down Upon the Suwannee River" at Chiefland, Florida
This article describes using Chiefland, Florida as a base for exploring the many parks along the Suwannee river, get in a good round of golf, view wildlife, and even get in a round of golf and describes some of the history of the area and photographs.
Accessing the Suwannee River is a wildlife lover's delight and a fun place to swim, even with crocodiles reported in the waters. Swimming with the manatee is a treat. Many people go and have never run into trouble. Even dark water portions of the river where it is stained with tannin and the crocodiles prefer can provide fun relief from the heat.
Three towns are located on the coast near the mouth of the Suwannee River and take about an hour to reach. Suwannee is on the actual mouth of the river and filled with wild sea grasses (See Picture 2). Homes in the town are picturesque, sitting on posts right beside canals and seafood restaurants abound. The lower Suwannee Wildlife Management region provides fishing, birding, and hunting access in season. We found a couple fisherman fishing for Reds that told us we'd just missed seeing mama wild pig and her babies. Cedar Key (See Picture 3) is offshore mainland Florida but accessible by bridge with many places to view wildlife. We spotted a turtle crossing the road. Huges flocks of skimmers were on shore and a delight. Dining at Dockstreet Depot was leisurely with really good food for a very reasonable price. Steinhatchee is located on a river that is a tributary of the Suwannee and has the only waterfall in the state of Florida. We visited, found the requisite fisherman, the falls that were just big enough to make them impassable for boats unless you ported them upstream and a flock of bobwhite that rushed into the brush.
Upriver is reachable via Live Oak, a town with style, a gorgeous county courthouse, and bush huggers-the local term for clearing property. I highly recommend visiting the Florida Museum of Natural History in Gainesville (See Picture 4)to find out about the geology, fossils, world butterflies, native wildlife and native cultures. We learned tons of facts and saw, delight of lifetime delights-real bone fossils of mammoth and mastodon's along with many of the other delightful former species that lived in the region. Also found is Big and Little Shoals with picnic facilities, camping and a good river hike, and the Stephen Foster memorial park. The latter has a tower that chimes many of his tunes (See Picture 5), a museum of his original manuscripts and instruments, and access for canoeing, like most of the parks on the Suwannee river.
We visited Chiefland at the first of March. Weather is still somewhat coolish at this time of year and we often wore slacks and jackets in the mornings and evenings.
We stayed at the Best Western Suwannee Inn in Chiefland. It lives up to the Best Western standard for quality, friendly help, and comfortable rooms. Nearby fast food restaurants, WinnDixie, service stations, and drug stores make finding supplies convenient. The Chiefland Golf and Country Club is open to the public and provides a friendly, decent round of golf for a reasonable price. What's perhaps best about Chiefland is there is so little traffic jam.